Dranagg war OOC thread

Colerich Krieg

You guys are totally godmodding, metagaming, hacking, cheating and everything under the sun. Nah I'm kidding. I only read the first 5 pages then skipped the rest, made an IC post and never clicked the link after that.

Happens when Unplanned wars are made. It would have been smoother if it was planned.

The war is a joke.

You have people (I won't say names) posting nine times in a row before Tahsir can reply. That is not proper roleplaying skill. It's..embarassing.

Also, stop posting 9 different pictures in one post and actually type something. >_<

You have people (I won't say names) posting nine times in a row before Tahsir can reply. That is not proper roleplaying skill. It's..embarassing.

Also, stop posting 9 different pictures in one post and actually type something. >_<

Please. Please. Please. PLEASE.

For once in my RPing life I actually agree with Malatose instead of arguing against him.

IC:

Classified

"General!"

"Yes, Ata?"

"The plan worked. We were able to trick the failsafe and re-routed the missile."

"But.. but where, Ata?"

"The Capital of Krieg."

"Why?!"

"The friend of our enemy is our enemy, General. They're going to be hurt."

Classified2

"Those Dutch.." LeViathaN muttered, shaking his head.

"They're going to be nailed."

Im calling Shenns on this. He magicly rerouted a missile when it was fixing to hit the Netherlands and now its magicly going to my capital.

1- You stated ICly it was going to hit the Netherlands.

2- I RP'd having full control over the Missile guidance system.

3- You claim you countered my Control with some BS Command you never gave.

4- As soon as I start thinking of how to further call shenns on this i will

Edited by Colerich Krieg

Im calling Shenns on this. He magicly rerouted a missile when it was fixing to hit the Netherlands and now its magicly going to my capital.

1- You stated ICly it was going to hit the Netherlands.

2- I RP'd having full control over the Missile guidance system.

3- You claim you countered my Control with some BS Command you never gave.

4- As soon as I start thinking of how to further call shenns on this i will

1. I stated ICly that the rebels, who had no control over the missile thought it was gonna hit the Netherlands.

2. I only RP'd a computerized connection and my own failsafe, that somebody else activated before you could.

3. I already RP'd the failsafe.

4. Not even a point.

I never stated where the missile was going by the person who fired it. In fact, I never even posted it was fired. All I posted was the command to fire it.

1. I stated ICly that the rebels, who had no control over the missile thought it was gonna hit the Netherlands.

2. I only RP'd a computerized connection and my own failsafe, that somebody else activated before you could.

3. I already RP'd the failsafe.

4. Not even a point.

I never stated where the missile was going by the person who fired it. In fact, I never even posted it was fired. All I posted was the command to fire it.

You did fire it here - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1802187

1- Yes, that is correct. You had no control. I did, via, here.

Secret

Computerized link accepted.

Monitoring failsafe system uploaded.

"You have full view and control. If we find that you are aiming the missiles - we have two for use - at one of our allies instead of the coordinates then we will alter the missile in flight. Otherwise, you have full control."

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1802052

2- You never RP'd your own. You only stated this:

Computerized link accepted.

Monitoring failsafe system uploaded.

Which was a response to me requesting to have Failsafe control over the systems. You did not say YOU were doing it.

3- See above, you never did. False.

1. All I said was "firing". I never said the missile fired. There's a clear difference between me saying that I fired it and me actually firing. You had to learn it the hard way, tough !@#$.

2. That was my own.

3. That was my own.

1- That is ridiculous. So if you say somthing ICly, and you apparently dont do it, How are we or anyone supposed to know it happened? If anything your supposed to use a Secret IC message for it.

2 & 3 - You NEVER Said it was your own, If Im wrong post a quote and link.

1- That is ridiculous. So if you say somthing ICly, and you apparently dont do it, How are we or anyone supposed to know it happened? If anything your supposed to use a Secret IC message for it.

2 & 3 - You NEVER Said it was your own, If Im wrong post a quote and link.

1. You're not.

2/3. I never said it was yours, so you need to assume it's mine. After all, it's my nation.

1- Ok, well then, If you say ICly somthing, but you can decide wether it really happens or not? Thats a loophole for people like you to expose and turn in your favor. By stating on thing ICly that somthing is happening and not making a Secret IC statment about it, then saying oh it magicly did somthing else although from an OOC stance, it hasnt been seen to do so otherwise.

For example, I can say "Were attacking launching nukes here." Then turn around and say "Oh no, actually were really launching nukes here."

Doesnt make too much sense.

The war is a joke.

I Agree with this man. When I fought against the DE/DB They all gave me a chance to reply before continuing. Give Tahsir break.

1- Ok, well then, If you say ICly somthing, but you can decide wether it really happens or not? Thats a loophole for people like you to expose and turn in your favor. By stating on thing ICly that somthing is happening and not making a Secret IC statment about it, then saying oh it magicly did somthing else although from an OOC stance, it hasnt been seen to do so otherwise.

For example, I can say "Were attacking launching nukes here." Then turn around and say "Oh no, actually were really launching nukes here."

Doesnt make too much sense.

My point is that I never actually launched the nukes. I don't need to RP them not launching, only that they do launch.