Dear TE

TheEraser

Dear TE,

you're all spineless cowards. MI is back to show you how to play the game. lets be clear from the start. We are going to recruit from your alliances, we're going to force membership as a condition of surrender and we're going to break some !@#$, get used to it.

with love,

Murder Inc.

oh yeah our boards - http://z6.invisionfree.com/MurderInc_cn/index.php?act=idx

our irc - #murderinc

we don't do diplomats and all that jazz. if we like you we will talk to you about a treaty. if you're treatied to us, we won't $%&@ with your alliance, simple as that.

Edited by elborrador

i thought i heard the exact same thing these past two rounds

At the very least Murder Inc is ruthless o7 ( except guy who keeps shooting me two sentences )

i thought i heard the exact same thing these past two rounds

I don't recall anyone asking you what you heard the past two rounds.... but I'll tell you what you heard for this round.. Murder Inc. is back. -_-

Good Luck Elbo, just remember that most alliances want only a piece of the pie as opposed to the whole thing. Anything that might try to take the whole thing won't be well received by them...so the more complacent alliances form up big coalitions to take out any real challenges. And I'll be frank since I don't have any stake in this round; 99% of the alliances around fit that bill. You guys however are not, congrats on being in the 1% with the balls to stir things up.

That's just my good-luck advice and praise for old-times sake.

Good Luck Elbo, just remember that most alliances want only a piece of the pie as opposed to the whole thing. Anything that might try to take the whole thing won't be well received by them...so the more complacent alliances form up big coalitions to take out any real challenges. And I'll be frank since I don't have any stake in this round; 99% of the alliances around fit that bill. You guys however are not, congrats on being in the 1% with the balls to stir things up.

That's just my good-luck advice and praise for old-times sake.

was murder inc ever well received? nope. did i care then? nope. do i care now? not a chance. ok now that i ran through the check list...

Murder Inc. was always the only real alliance with balls, hell our name could have simply been balls, its means the same thing. That is to say we're about blowing !@#$ up and taking what we want rather than bending over for someone else just so we can say that we're part of something cool. To all the ballless alliances out there (and there are a great many at that) i say, $%&@ off. You're kind isn't wanted in TE, you do nothing but suck on the teet of those that are smarter and stronger than you are so that you don't get hurt and that is just pathetic.

thanks for the kind words love ;)

was murder inc ever well received? nope. did i care then? nope. do i care now? not a chance. ok now that i ran through the check list...

Murder Inc. was always the only real alliance with balls, hell our name could have simply been balls, its means the same thing. That is to say we're about blowing !@#$ up and taking what we want rather than bending over for someone else just so we can say that we're part of something cool. To all the ballless alliances out there (and there are a great many at that) i say, $%&@ off. You're kind isn't wanted in TE, you do nothing but suck on the teet of those that are smarter and stronger than you are so that you don't get hurt and that is just pathetic.

thanks for the kind words love ;)

You smell bad... k? :awesome:

Ah yes, I remember Murder Inc.

The same people that helped me enter a war against 3 people stronger than me, made me a POW and then helped me never rejoin TE until now. :P

no one can make you do anything. If you didnt have enough spine to get back in the race thats you're own fault. Try growing a pair.

lets be clear from the start. We are going to recruit from your alliances, we're going to force membership as a condition of surrender and we're going to break some !@#$, get used to it.

Good luck with that, it should be interesting to see how that plays out for you.

TPF doesn't have the balls to do anything about it

You've said a lot of stupid things. This might be the champion of all stupid.

All I've ever seen you do is flap your cowardly fat mouth - are you brave enough to even make a nation for this session? You don't even have the balls to play. I love talking to the people who've been in TPF since the start of TE and remember how useless you were when you were a member. Even then all you did was flap your worthless crying mouth.

This is all we've seen so far out of MI as well. A lot of big talk from small people.

Talk means nothing if that's all you are.

We will be waiting.

You've said a lot of stupid things. This might be the champion of all stupid.

All I've ever seen you do is flap your cowardly fat mouth - are you brave enough to even make a nation for this session? You don't even have the balls to play. I love talking to the people who've been in TPF since the start of TE and remember how useless you were when you were a member. Even then all you did was flap your worthless crying mouth.

This is all we've seen so far out of MI as well. A lot of big talk from small people.

Talk means nothing if that's all you are.

We will be waiting.

All I've ever seen is you putting words into other people's mouths. Maybe he is having activity issues and doesn't want a second nation? Maybe he is focused on helping out his SE alliance?

BEazy did more for TPF than you ever did mate.