Black Cats

Gecko

My first alliance RoWN did not turn out well for me, and I have decided to start a new alliance. Black Cats BABY! YEAAAAH!

BlackCats-TE_Flag.png

Preamble -

:ph34r:

Charter -

Rule no. 1: do NOT paw in someone elses litter

Rule no. 2: Cats love waffles

Rule no. 3: don't meow...

For teh srs bsns, Black Cats will be an alliance based on the black sphere. Roman Empire is our protector, and we are part of the MDoAP bloc, White Vipers of Haruhi (possibly to be dubbed 'Box Cats of Haruhi')

You can hang out in our public channel at #bc-te on coldfront.

Check out our forums, be a diplomat, sign up, whatever. Just come on down to www.blackcats.freeforums.org

/s

King Alias - Crown Cat

Qqq14 - Prince

MrD - Paw of FA

Marcus21 - Paw of War

Edited by King Alias

Welcome to the new round. That is an interesting flag you have there. I always dreamed of having a Photobucket error message flag. :blush:

Works fine for me... perhaps your having computer issues?

This is very nice to see. Will you also be continuing in WOLF? I think you are just wondering though...

Also why stay on black and not go to a different sphere? Sure this would interfere with your name, but names can always be changed. Just wondering why you stood with black

Its awesome to see more alliances that want people to "have their backs"

Dont be scared to go out and play in the yard. Or are y'all declawed ??? :P

Of all people, YOU say this?

I might direct you to this topic.

We are an alliance

We need protection cause we are afraid of war

Please help us

This is very nice to see. Will you also be continuing in WOLF? I think you are just wondering though...

Also why stay on black and not go to a different sphere? Sure this would interfere with your name, but names can always be changed. Just wondering why you stood with black

Thanks guys!

And BEazy, black so we can help RE with senators and stuff, but also so our members can get better trades and be an overall stronger alliance.

And your right, it would interfere with the name lol :P