Getting Tired

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there has only been a civil war in Iraq for years where the US lost thousands of men and billions of dollars, and the Taliban is still attacking NATO bases. The wars aren't over and they most likely wont be won but that is for another topic.

You seem to forget CN and CNRP aren't wargames, they are political simulators most of the conflicts that have happened in RP wouldn't have ever happened in real life. Nations don't attack others for acts they have commited themselves(Commonwealth take-over of Hungary anyone?), and wars of expansion are certainly out of the question.

This proposal for how I read it doesn't mean unplanned wars cant happen but nations can decide not to recognize them. A kind of lock they cant be invaded without discussion but they can attack either without discussing.

Awww, but war is so much fun :awesome:.

'Course, many good RP'ers will never the less accept the war (or at least they used to), and now that I think of it I will continue to accept most unplanned wars (most as in I won't accept them until Diberia becomes an actual nation again). I don't think I'll have to worry about those though, with the Imperium surrounding me and a loyal friend... :P

Edited by JerreyRough

• 2 months later...
Count Generalissimo in, let’s make a poll and get this official.

I wouldn’t mind unplanned wars if it weren’t for these ridiculous random lulz I missile/nuke you as soon as you exist for no reason incidents .

Epic gravedig, and I made a poll. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...=73284&st=0

And random acts of violence DO occur out of the blue in real life and in cybernations game.