Octava Orden

Ezequiel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, nations below 3k infra could turn the tide of a war with a simple aid package.

If they buy more infra/soldiers/tech and increase their soldier effectivity to higher degree than the aggressor, they can start winning ground battles and even profit a bit from the attacks.

So hell yeah, we appreciate the help and encourage others to do the same.

I never said it wasn't helpful, it just doesn't really do much.

So we've now entered the era of "Declare war first, conduct diplomacy later"? Is that your vision for Planet Bob?

War declared with no one knowing.. then diplomacy was tried... that failed so CG recognizes hostilities? Thought that was how it worked... :popcorn:

Well, you keep believing then. ;)

I'm a notorious skeptical...

Again, nations below 3k infra could turn the tide of a war with a simple aid package.

If they buy more infra/soldiers/tech and increase their soldier effectivity to higher degree than the aggressor, they can start winning ground battles and even profit a bit from the money they win by winning attacks, as I have myself gained a lot of money while being undermanned - numbers wise.

Quality makes up for quantity, and aid packages increase quality significantly to smaller nations.

So we've now entered the era of "Declare war first, conduct diplomacy later"? Is that your vision for Planet Bob?

Um, how about "Organize attacks on much smaller alliance and call it tech raid even though we probably destroyed more tech then we looted then offer diplomacy so that this doesn't get out of hand and perhaps we can trap NSO into attacking us then when the alliance we attacked declares we owe them reps or the fight continues we laugh at them."

That is just the first half of my new vision. The second half is "We get a large gathering of Moral Support and we kick your $@! with it because HeinousOne likes to eat Popcorn"

:popcorn:

How's that for a mother$%&@in vision?

Edit: Grammer, me and the word Moral don't get along.

Edited by HeinousOne

Um, how about "Organize attacks on much smaller alliance and call it tech raid even though we probably destroyed more tech then we looted then offer diplomacy so that this doesn't get out of hand and perhaps we can trap NSO into attacking us then when the alliance we attacked declares we owe them reps or the fight continues we laugh at them."

That is just the first half of my new vision. The second half is "We get a large gathering of Morale Support and we kick your $@! with it because HeinousOne likes to eat Popcorn"

Heh Heh...Wasn't there even a spy attack where someone from IS destroyed tech?

I believe I saw that earlier in the Edict #5 thread.

That is possibly the worst raiding tactic ever, you put the expense of a spy operation into effect to destroy what you are trying to steal.

That is just the first half of my new vision. The second half is "We get a large gathering of Moral Support and we kick your $@! with it because HeinousOne likes to eat Popcorn"

Edit: Grammer, me and the word Moral don't get along.

I see your enjoying popcorn today, I only like the part where IS gets rolled though ;)

I see your enjoying popcorn today, I only like the part where IS gets rolled though ;)

Honestly I'm just having fun watching. I am not supporting either side. Plenty of other people doing the support work. I am just going to support this box. :popcorn:

DoS really isn't doing anything at all. Seeing as CG is undermanned military-wise most of that aid money you sent will end up in IS' pockets anyway.

I don't have anything against you offering support as you have but it is hardly doing anything in any tangible sense.

This is tangible.

As for whether it's ending up in IS' pockets...

Look at the curve on this graph. Now check the curve on this one.

For the Third half of your vision,

??? Profit!

Still waiting to see if anyone is willing to help out CG militarily. It would be interesting to see...although this is almost amusing enough.