Octava Orden

Ezequiel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh something but i still think its pretty sad that they are afraid to call it an actual declaration of war......nobody seems to have the fortitude to go all the way with it.

So how 'bout you do something?

So how 'bout you do something?

Again if you have read the rest of what i have said you'll find out that i have no reason to do something.....if IS wants to wreck CG then good luck to them i don't care about what happens to CG i was simply commenting on the lack of action from the people who evidently do care about CG.

What the hell is this? A declaration of moral support? This is ridiculous, and it makes you look spineless. If you want to truly declare support, then actually do something, moral support means nothing.

Agreed... I suggest some ATHLETIC support :P

oo/

What the hell is this? A declaration of moral support? This is ridiculous, and it makes you look spineless. If you want to truly declare support, then actually do something, moral support means nothing.

Support comes in many forms. [OOC]Not all of them have to be in-game, even.[/ooc]

Your own Crown Prince seems to think otherwise. As do I. Declarations of support from certain quarters may cause those in authority to reconsider rash actions already made, or may even prevent an escalation which I feel few desire.

Your own Crown Prince seems to think otherwise. As do I. Declarations of support from certain quarters may cause those in authority to reconsider rash actions already made, or may even prevent an escalation which I feel few desire.

Because the athletic support the STA is providing is totally not a joke making fun of all these support threads...right!

It was, what, the second DoS? The first one actually provided monetary aid. I fail to see how they made a joke about something that hadn't happened yet.

It was posted right after the tremendously helpful moral support OO provided!

Because the athletic support the STA is providing is totally not a joke making fun of all these support threads...right!

Of course there was no joke intentionally put forth.. that would make Tyga's thread a "joke thread" and would constitute a closure of said thread.. and I like serious threads :P...

Seriously.. If anyone can stop this situation from deteriorating further by issuing more "support" threads I'm all for it. IS, in my humbled opinion, is in a strong position to pull this out and end this conflict before it gets going..

Best wishes to CG and may cooler heads prevail...

oo/

It was, what, the second DoS? The first one actually provided monetary aid. I fail to see how they made a joke about something that hadn't happened yet.

It was posted after this was, and showed that Tyga could tell what was going to happen, people offering their ridiculous "moral support."

As Aeternos Astramora pointed out, because Tyga's statement appeared so early I too thought there was some serious intent behind it at first. I was wrong. Tyga was simply making a joke. My point still stands though. These multiple declarations of support which you consider worthless may yet prevent a wider conflict.

As Aeternos Astramora pointed out, because Tyga's statement appeared so early I too thought there was some serious intent behind it at first. I was wrong. Tyga was simply making a joke. My point still stands though. These multiple declarations of support which you consider worthless may yet prevent a wider conflict.

If they were like PC's in which they stated they would offer military support if anyone else came out to help IS then they may have prevented something further. But I don't really see moral support stopping anyone from attacking CG if they really have a reason to.

And I guess I thought the joke was hard to miss since I was talking to Tyga before and after his post and knew exactly what he was thinking :P

Edited by lakerzz8

Uh something but i still think its pretty sad that they are afraid to call it an actual declaration of war......nobody seems to have the fortitude to go all the way with it.

Please go to Invicta's support thread and read my posts regarding the process through to declare an alliance war.

No they didn't.

yep tyga, we did do something. A DoS counts as doing something, as does us aiding CG

yep tyga, we did do something. A DoS counts as doing something, as does us aiding CG

DoS really isn't doing anything at all. Seeing as CG is undermanned military-wise most of that aid money you sent will end up in IS' pockets anyway.

I don't have anything against you offering support as you have but it is hardly doing anything in any tangible sense.

DoS really isn't doing anything at all. Seeing as CG is undermanned military-wise most of that aid money you sent will end up in IS' pockets anyway.

I don't have anything against you offering support as you have but it is hardly doing anything in any tangible sense.

This man is truly a genius.

"Morale Support FTW" :popcorn:

Technically, nations below 3k infra could turn the tide of a war with a simple aid package.

If they buy more infra/soldiers/tech and increase their soldier effectivity to higher degree than the aggressor, they can start winning ground battles and even profit a bit from the attacks.

So hell yeah, we appreciate the help and encourage others to do the same.