An announcement

Lynneth

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Antarctica is too far away to have a legitimate reason for joining a war, short of treaties."

"Still, even though Kitexian soldiers will arrive in about two weeks, it doesn't mean that we cannot send soldiers to stop an aggressive empire."

"The world is overreacting. Does nobody know the meaning of PEACE anymore? How can you assume anything when you don't even know this man? This nation doesn't have the strength to threaten all of Europe, or the EU with it's middle eastern relations. You all remind me of the Molakians, scared of every movement in Europe that isn't yours, only you don't have the excuse of being a tiny nation." -PM Vilho Gustafsson.

Edited by BaronUberstein

"Yes, but if they do attack, then the world will condemn them and many nations, including Kitex, will send soldiers to Europe to help fight Empire forces."

"But, should one even wait for that to happen, and not stop a threat at it's roots? History has shown time and time again that the longer you leave a nation alone, the more powerful and fearsome it gets. Often times producing brutal wars and conflicts once it reaches full strength."

"While nations across the world decry the supposed belligerence of the Holy Roman Empire, most applauded the forces that unlawfully wrestled Hungary from the Serbian Empire. Ah, Europe, the land of double-standards."

The Hanseatic turned to the Vinilandese. "Isn't it good to be alive sir!"

"But, should one even wait for that to happen, and not stop a threat at it's roots? History has shown time and time again that the longer you leave a nation alone, the more powerful and fearsome it gets. Often times producing brutal wars and conflicts once it reaches full strength."

"Yes you should stop the threat at its roots, but here the problem is, that as of now, there is no threat at all, only one imagined by some of the nations in Europe."

"While nations across the world decry the supposed belligerence of the Holy Roman Empire, most applauded the forces that unlawfully wrestled Hungary from the Serbian Empire. Ah, Europe, the land of double-standards."

"We find it sad, but true that this has become modern Europe."

"In the words of another one of my pets, and I hope that you will enjoy this:"

bubsy-200k.png

OOC: Laughes for about 10 seconds, then cries......Aw......f***

IC: We hope that the Holy Roman Empire really is true to it's word and gains it's lands peacefully

Edited by Razgriz 2K9

"The world is overreacting. Does nobody know the meaning of PEACE anymore? How can you assume anything when you don't even know this man? This nation doesn't have the strength to threaten all of Europe, or the EU with it's middle eastern relations. You all remind me of the Molakians, scared of every movement in Europe that isn't yours, only you don't have the excuse of being a tiny nation." -PM Vilho Gustafsson.

OOC: Now that one genuinely hurt :(

"Then shouldn't we destroy the EU before it gets so strong that no nation in Europe can stop it? Already it's members have shown more aggressive actions than the HRE, with the invasion of Hungary, ignoring the final wishes of the Croatian government, and the constant military movements!" -PM Gustafsson.

"It helps that the Serbians never held the area in the first place. As the Commonwealth clearly moved in before the Serbians did."

"It would also help if the territory would be opened for Magyar governance, but that isn't the case either. We could still have those elections, but I would assume that that time is over. Held by Viniland as they pointed out this first."

"It would also help if the territory would be opened for Magyar governance, but that isn't the case either. We could still have those elections, but I would assume that that time is over. Held by Viniland as they pointed out this first."

The region is self-governed, just as Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, and Silesia are, the only ones with more power is the dual monarchy.

"The Commonwealth asks Rakata then to condemn every other Empire and nation that has ever promised independence for countries bordering them or that has ever constituted that their claims revolve around manifest destiny. When Holy Rome declares war against one nation, you may do this, until that time. I would expect you to add Empires as the Dragons, and any nation that has expanded over their borders in the past few years."

The Hanseatic representative chuckled. "Including us, luckily we've been releasing most of our territory."

We ask the representative for the Commonwealth, what gives a foreign power the right to promise independence for a people who have not asked for it. We also inquire as to where the line is drawn on "moral" responsibilities to provide such promises and if it would be acceptable for my people to proclaim independence for your people on the Australian continent. Do not be so naive as to think that this is anything more than an attempt to garner support for further annexations in Europe. We would oppose any action by any other state if they chose to do the same.

The region is self-governed, just as Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, and Silesia are, the only ones with more power is the dual monarchy.

Ah just like former Japan then. Then to quote your ruler from previous years to our ruler. Are there any plans of Hungary leaving your union if the desire presents itself?

We ask the representative for the Commonwealth, what gives a foreign power the right to promise independence for a people who have not asked for it. We also inquire as to where the line is drawn on "moral" responsibilities to provide such promises and if it would be acceptable for my people to proclaim independence for your people on the Australian continent. Do not be so naive as to think that this is anything more than an attempt to garner support for further annexations in Europe. We would oppose any action by any other state if they chose to do the same.

We agree with you and look forward to your condemnation of other states that promise independence or unjustified expansion.

"Yes you should stop the threat at its roots, but here the problem is, that as of now, there is no threat at all, only one imagined by some of the nations in Europe."

The same could be said of Krieg, that the nations of Europe descended upon it for it's own internal policies before it had even begun to develop a foreign policy. We ask, why there is such a clear double standard?

We agree with you and look forward to your condemnation of other states that promise independence or unjustified expansion.

We have and will continue to do so, and we are pleased to see the representative from the Commonwealth agrees with our standpoint.

OOC: Sorry for double post.

Edited by Yuthura Ban

The same could be said of Krieg, that the nations of Europe descended upon it for it's own internal policies before it had even begun to develop a foreign policy. We ask, why there is such a clear double standard?

"I'd like to point out that Krieg was a nation who publicly lied and twisted the words of people it had already been aggressive towards. This nation has already stated a commitment to peace and for further stability in Europe. Why was it okay for the CEU to guarantee the independence of every nation in Europe but not this nation?"

Hmm. I myself was raised in Bavaria, and I also experienced the Horrors of the Reich. However, if the Emperor Elect's claims can be made peacefully with the other nations willing to submit, then it is none of our buisness. However any attempts to invade soviergn nations will result in retailation. We ourselves were threatened by Imperialists, and the world came to our aid. We shall repay the favor, and refuse our friends in Europe to be taken over without a fight.

Once again, We do not see this as another Nordreich. If the Emperor can claim this land peacefully, so be it, and may the new Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation flourish.

"I'd like to point out that Krieg was a nation who publicly lied and twisted the words of people it had already been aggressive towards. This nation has already stated a commitment to peace and for further stability in Europe. Why was it okay for the CEU to guarantee the independence of every nation in Europe but not this nation?"

Krieg had done nothing until the nations of Euzkadi and Scotland proclaimed their hostility to Krieg's very existwence. It can be said that the reckless leadership of Krieg came into being there. However, let us not whitewash the fact that hostility was given not by Krieg initially, but by the nation of Scotland first and foremost. Followed closely by Euzkadi. We condemn both sides for their handling, but we see clearly the obvious double standard that is in existence here, and no amount of revisionism is going to change that.

Krieg had done nothing until the nations of Euzkadi and Scotland proclaimed their hostility to Krieg's very existwence. It can be said that the reckless leadership of Krieg came into being there. However, let us not whitewash the fact that hostility was given not by Krieg initially, but by the nation of Scotland first and foremost. Followed closely by Euzkadi. We condemn both sides for their handling, but we see clearly the obvious double standard that is in existence here, and no amount of revisionism is going to change that.

"Revisionism? If this is what the new age of politics has come to, then I'm glad that this is happening in the madness of Europe."

This is indeed a valid statement. We have already stated our stance as Neutral and supportive until it becomes clear the Habsburg Emperor decides to go on the offensive.