Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

Nations retaliated. Read the whole line.

8/20/2009 12:05:40 AM

Pink Team

The Weegee Republic

Ruler: Lord Weegee

Internet Superheroes

Blue Team

Icewind Dale

Ruler: Sup4l33t3ki11a

Crimson Guard

Destroy Technology

Success But Caught

Hmmm... Yeah right. Next?

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, let me see if I have this straight.

On the one hand you have an alliance that has been less than cordial to us on numerous occasions and on the other hand you have basically the same thing, right? Two alliances fighting one another both of which seem to hate the NSO.

On top of this there are calls from a dozen or so other alliances in this thread, many of which condemned our action against RAD and have had negative comments towards myself and my comrades for weeks now, for the NSO to step in on one side to fight against the other.

It is a damned good thing I keep my own counsel close at hand when it comes to matters of state and don't listen to the whims of the fickle masses.

Hypocrites. Or Ackbar. Either way, what a bunch of tools.

I never really did anything against NSO (actually, on the contrary, I did a lot for NSO while I was a member), and I never really suggested that NSO should get even close to this matter, so I really think that this kind of post is unnecessary.

On that note.... Shadoon's formal stance on this matter is.....

Meh.

So because CG gets rolled for the LULZ, everyone is E-lawyering and wondering who's going to roll IS. Does IS have any friends that will then roll the rollers who would roll them for rolling CG?

Break out the jiffypop.

Brilliant political move...

Powerwhine for fun and profit.

I'm too busy being morally outraged to post a Meh stance myself. I salute you.

Also, yes, IS does.

mainly because I dont have time to read all 30 pages here can some one update me.... Does CG have official backers here who will be willing to support them in retreiving what is owed to them?

Im wondering the same thing and have been most of the day. I mean the thread title is an ultimatum to IS to pay reps, not "what is and what is not a tech raid"

Seven quotes :v: that will answer all this topic:

#1 Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace. ~Charles Sumner

#2 The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking... the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker. ~Albert Einstein

A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves. ~German Proverb

#4 A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. ~Napoleo

#5 The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations. ~David Friedman

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, speech, American Society of Newspaper Editors, 16 April 1953

#7 Draft beer, not people. ~Attributed to Bob Dylan

Edited by vom53

OOC; I have returned from the gym :)

IC: So, IS claims its a raid, when their own raiding guidelines state that its 2 GA's then offer peace. They raid the whole alliance and blockade, spy blah, blah and when CG retaliates go all out...now please explain to me how this is a raid?

And I would like an answer from Internet Superhero's, NOT the Republic for Allied Defense <_<.

I don't want to give to much away, now do I? ::P

Ted Striker: My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.

Elaine Dickinson: When will you be back?

Ted Striker: I can't tell you that. It's classified.

:lol1:

If I do that I might get kicked out of the alliance, and miss my chance ;)

-not that I'm giving anything away :P

Well technically you didn't say anything :P

Good luck

EDIT* oh and to be honest surely IS want this to happen anyway, why else do you try and start an alliance war

Edited by King Wally

Ted Striker: My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.

Elaine Dickinson: When will you be back?

Ted Striker: I can't tell you that. It's classified.

:lol1:

I think I did something along those lines in the NoCB War.

Not that it wasn't painfully obvious what was going to happen, anyway. :P I think it's painfully obvious what's going to happen now even without cryptic messages.

And IS knew the risks of tech-raiding an entire alliance. I just wonder if, in the future, they will think it is worth it. My guess is no.

How do you know? Maybe they really don't care about their pixels and this was all planned from the beginning and it's totally worth it.

Suicide can be entertaining at times.

Edited by Vandal

I think I did something along those lines in the NoCB War.

Not that it wasn't painfully obvious what was going to happen, anyway. :P I think it's painfully obvious what's going to happen now even without cryptic messages.

I suspect that IS will soon realize that all the red dots on them aren't measles, they're laser designators, and this will be settled "out of court" before any further attacks. But perhaps they are arrogant enough to think otherwise. We'll see.