A Sincere Apology from RAD to NSO

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am here: are these improved foreign relations between NSO and RAD going to become more than a few nice statements in these halls? Are you thinking of an agreement, or of a treaty of sorts?

You're right.. progress has been made, as NSO is no longer at war with RAD. As far as I'm concerned, that will do. Smashing success in the world of Foreign Relations!

Read my post again, I answered that. IF that is not good enough go back and look over the conversation again. If that is not good enough then honestly I really dont give a !@#$. How about that?

Now, with that, I am done here. Feel free to take some parting shots, I imagine there will be a few as people love the last word but this is going no where and has lost its amusement value.

NO U! HAH! i win this one :lol1:

I don't believe in that sorta thing, I call it a war and a win for NSO. Sorry RAD but NSO put more of you guys into Anarchy.

You do realize they have over 3 times as many nations as we do, and outnumber us in every military stat, right?

There was never any consideration they would lose a 1 on 1 war with us. It wasn't a fair fight in that they outnumbered us in every relavant stat.

But you know what? We're still RAD, we're still here, and we are still enjoying life bro :)

there were indeed many lessons learned:

RAD is indeed RAD

NSO = No Sense Of (humor)

before I'm accused of declaring war on everyone, my opinions belong to me and not my glorious alliance (which is better than your alliance)

If we get declared on anyway, since there's a thread of humor in this post, I apologize Hawk, I'm sure you'll fix it soon :P