World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this map has changed since I RP'ed

Anyway I am interested in the Scottish Protectorate in Spain and the rest of Morocco. I'll know Lavo owns RA who owns Scotland

nvm Morocco if AmpaSand wants it

Remember when I owned all of Scandinavia? Good times...good times.

Oddly enough, I'm now RPing in the place I RP'd the least.

Bartix enters Europe through claiming: Hungary, Austria, Croatia (Istria County and Primorje–Gorski Kotar County for Croatian regions.), Slovenia and Liechtenstein.

As Armageddon has folded, we release the lands we received from them to Bartix, for them to create an unstoppable nation of culture, tradition, and beauty.

There is a simple solution to do this with one click in Photoshop. I don't really know how to do it in GIMP though.

There's a way I can do it in GIMP too, but it would require me to search for it in all the crazy menus. Probably just a lot better to do it the old-fashioned way.

Why would you guys do that to Africa's borders? At least try to stick with rl borders. If you dont want the whole country, maybe you could at least use province/region/state borders?

Lol, ok fine, If SOM has no objections I'll take all of Ethiopia... The rounded edges were a guideline for the map maker... a puddle of protectorates was part of the peace agreements of the EAW, although if SOM chooses I guess HE could renegg them

I don't remember the last time The University posted; mind if we delete him and I claim the Canaries?

I don’t think you'll be able to claim the canaries without a fight, but I think the University is close to being purged.

Also the buffer zone is ugly as hell. There I said it. <_<

Dose anyone own those Island in the med ( Sicily Balearic and them other 2 I don't know what they are called )

If no one owns them can I have them and the RA protectorate ( excluding Morocco ) ( I'll ask him when the status of the island are confirmed

If yes to people owning the islands want to make a deal ?