WOLF Imperial Decree

I didn't say your system wouldn't work. I apologize if my comment came across that way. I simply stated that I disagree with it.

The comment that you quoted was in response to someone else stating that my system wouldn't work.

I know that, and I respect that. But if people don't like the way I rule the alliance, then there are plenty of other alliances to join. A coup would simply be a waste of my time. And besides, a coup would mean the new leader would have to find new flag designs[ooc], because these ones are copyrighted to my main website[/ooc].

Congrats WOLF, do you guys have Root Beer

Of course. It's my favorite soda. :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that were true, then perhaps you would still be leader of the NPO. Instead, unlike a Sith, you ran for more supporters and made a carbon copy of the alliance you failed in.

Thats cute. Ivan, if you dont want to deal with this brat, Id be more than happy to.

If that were true, then perhaps you would still be leader of the NPO. Instead, unlike a Sith, you ran for more supporters and made a carbon copy of the alliance you failed in.

Actually, that fact only illustrates my point. The fact that I relented supports the arguement that the Sith system will work under such circumstances.

I do appreciate the sentiment though, it helps solidify my opinion of the real culture of present day Pacifica and the realization that this most recent war did nothing but give you a black eye while not actually changing anything.

Perhaps instead of reading only the revisionist history of the Orders you should do a bit of research and learn some respect. One other thing I can say for certain is that aside from similarities in the flags, the NSO and NPO are not alike, if you are any example of the current membership.

Regardless, I found the codifying of "no coups" to be interesting and decided to address it politely with the Emperor. I am not sure why any so called Pacifican would feel the need to come in and offer counter argument to include insults against me and my alliance. My apologies to Emperor Stranger.

Regardless, I found the codifying of "no coups" to be interesting and decided to address it politely with the Emperor. I am not sure why any so called Pacifican would feel the need to come in and offer counter argument to include insults against me and my alliance. My apologies to Emperor Stranger.

I was almost a Pacifican twice, do I count? :blush:

If i celebrate with you Emp. Strange, may i have a hard cider?

This is getting crazy, people! I says free beer, not anything else!

But yes, you can.

Well, this is a very disappointing comment from a Pacifican. You should have more respect for those who forged the alliance you now call home.

Congrats to WOLF o/

If there is some beer left over I wouldn't mind one.

I do appreciate the sentiment though, it helps solidify my opinion of the real culture of present day Pacifica and the realization that this most recent war did nothing but give you a black eye while not actually changing anything.

Perhaps instead of reading only the revisionist history of the Orders you should do a bit of research and learn some respect. One other thing I can say for certain is that aside from similarities in the flags, the NSO and NPO are not alike, if you are any example of the current membership.

Ivan, I respect you. I never knew you when you led Pacifica. I know how you lead NSO. I still respect you, both from your history and your current style. You have built a place and attracted the type of people who thrive on it, good for you. Not all are suited for your style.

As for this comment, you are dealing with a new NPO member, not one that went through the war on the inside. We have and continue to change. In my opinion its definetly for the better.

Congrats to WOLF o/

If there is some beer left over I wouldn't mind one.

Sure, you won't be able to get it after tomorrow. :P

ugh yeah i like Pacifica, too bad they have people like Yuthura who are ignorant and misguided. Thanks for the sentiments Brenann, always appreciated. And this is my last post on that, back to WOLF and Beers.

cheers Wolf 0/

Thanks. And when you have 500+ people, chances are you will have ignorant people. (Not saying anyone is, though.)

I just want to take the time to apologize to Ivan Moldavi for my words. I took what you said as an affront to the leadership of the NPO, and it wasn't my place to play a perceived "tit for tat" game. I should have shown both more restraint, and respect in dealing with an Emperor Emeritus. My apologies.

I just want to take the time to apologize to Ivan Moldavi for my words. I took what you said as an affront to the leadership of the NPO, and it wasn't my place to play a perceived "tit for tat" game. I should have shown both more restraint, and respect in dealing with an Emperor Emeritus. My apologies.

Now take these two beers and drink to the good life. [Emoticon]%20Beer%20Asd.gif