The Phoenix Federation Announcement

King Death II

Hello all, and welcome to The Phoenix Federation's first Q&A Session (Kinda)

Q: What is this topic about?

A: It is a Q&A Session for TPF!

Q: What is going on with TPF?

A: We are attacking Lafayette Escadrille!

Q: Oh ok..... WAIT WHAT? ATTACKING LE? THIS IS MADNESS!

A: No not really, its just TE

Q: Why are you attacking LE?

A: Uhhh, dunno. I guess cuz we can. Plus we need a good fight and LE is always up for that :v:

Thats it folks! Kinda short yes, but we gotta fight a war! Good luck to LE, this wasnt personal, we just wanted a good fight. Also LE

1....2....3....4... I DECLARE A THUMB WAR!

/s/

TPF gov

Edited by King Death II

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good chance for us to show TE that WOLF will not be getting involved, but they will make sure that no one else joins in either.

LE, I want to wish you guys good luck i know you will give us an honorable war.

BG.

So TPF attacked LE, an alliance half its size, and no other alliance can help us without being steamrolled by WOLF. Of course TPF will "win" - but win what, exactly? The preceding posts are just goofy. LE has no respect whatsoever for TPF, so why praise us? Do you fools really think you can glom on to to some glory by praising us for qualities you lack and then mathematically eliminating us from TE?

Nobody likes a good scrap more than me, and few who have fought with me since Round 2 would dispute that, but at this point it's just arithmetic. The first attack on my nation today was by a nation at the very top of my range, I was at the very bottom of his, and I guess that's TE now. To me it's kinda embarrassing to attack ANY nation littler than mine - the BIG difference between us and WOLF alliances - and driving us out of the game won't elevate you, it will just diminish the game as a whole. Now the whole game is about WOLF alliances curbstomping alliances half their size, with the rest of WOLF precluding non-aligned alliances from joining in to help us.

You pay no compliment to LE by calling us "honorable" and "worthy" before erasing us from the game, and your inevitable "win" will bring you no credit, only the scorn of those of us who like to compete with others who are ABLE to compete. We only attack alliances larger than us, we never curbstomp anybody, and we don't gloat here in these forums - please don't try to mask your bullying curbstomp by pretending that skills, strategy, coordination, and comraderie matter in this game anymore.

I wish Admin would invent a new tournament-style game that leaves alliance politics at the door, that's all about war and watching your buddys' backs and blowing stuff up, and ... oh wait ...

Edited by san carlos

I wish Admin would invent a new tournament-style game that leaves alliance politics at the door, that's all about war and watching your buddys' backs and blowing stuff up, and ... oh wait ...

Exactly. That's what the game is for, I don't see why no one can comprehend that. The game was built for war, why are people vying for diplomacy? But that's another thing: You are sitting here !@#$%*ing that TPF is attacking LE who is half its size in a war game. Do you honestly expect TPF to declare war on RE just because it's "fair"? When you are the largest and you only have one real competitor, you get problems. (Specially if you are friends with the competing alliance.)

Personally, I don't know if OB will be helping TPF. It is, after all, an aggressive war with no real CB.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

LOL

Hey TPF, are you guys sure you are big enough to handle us? I mean, will that double NS difference and 200 extra nukes be enough?

We knew this was coming. Let this be lesson to anyone who would speaks out against the bloc people, you'll be attacked by an alliance twice as big who'll give the worst back-handed compliments you ever heard. Best of luck next round!

It's all a plot I tell you! WOLF is trying to destroy anyone not connected to them! And they're coming for YOU next!

Very cute.

Re-read my my post and let me know if you disagree with anything in it.

Not surprised that these are the kind of tactics used by WOLF members. I forsee that TE will be dead within the next few rounds, thanks to WOLF.

Good luck to you guys in Lafayette.

Not surprised that these are the kind of tactics used by WOLF members. I forsee that TE will be dead within the next few rounds, thanks to WOLF.

Good luck to you guys in Lafayette.

Thanks, dude, luck is good! Still, arithmetic is arithmetic and it seems improbale that LE will survive this.

Edited by san carlos

Welcome to the era of WOLF boys and girls join or die.

So everybody in TE should agree to stop warring against one another?

Hmmm ... maybe CN should invent a tournament-style war game where gameskills matter.

Thanks, dude, luck is good! Still, arithmetic is arithmetic and it seems improbale that LE will survive this.

Quite sad that such a good alliance as Lafayette will fall merely due to the fact that people think they are entitled to ruining a game for the rest, Ah well, I am sure you guys will be able to inflict some major damage on them, I should know since I fought against Lafayette a few rounds ago. I hope you guys will do better in the next round tho.

So everybody in TE should agree to stop warring against one another?

Sarcasm man and lots of it. This game is gunna get stale quick with the the bloc rolling out curbstomps like they have been. Good luck guys but unfortunately it wont save you or me or anyone else

Quite sad that such a good alliance as Lafayette will fall merely due to the fact that people think they are entitled to ruining a game for the rest, Ah well, I am sure you guys will be able to inflict some major damage on them, I should know since I fought against Lafayette a few rounds ago. I hope you guys will do better in the next round tho.

Why doesn't LE call for reinforcements?

This is a good chance for us to show TE that WOLF will not be getting involved, but they will make sure that no one else joins in either.

LE, I want to wish you guys good luck i know you will give us an honorable war.

BG.

Emperor Stranger, you seem keen to distance yourself from the bloc's activites. A little embarrassed perhaps?