Quick Announcement from Ordo Verde

sethb

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making the NPO pay 50k tech and 1 billion to the people who sparked this whole war and caused all the damage in the first place...I just love irony don't you?

What, I'm sorry. I don't see the Order giving themselves a billion and 50,000 tech here. :huh:

edit: curses srqt

Edited by John Michaels

I know what I want :(

Aww, cheer up. I know what'll help, a song...

Some things in life are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse.

When you're chewing on life's gristle

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten

There's something you've forgotten

And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

When you're feeling in the dumps

Don't be silly chumps

Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd

And death's the final word

You must always face the curtain with a bow.

Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin

Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death

Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of !@#$

When you look at it

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.

You'll see it's all a show

Keep 'em laughing as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the right side of life...

(Come on guys, cheer up!)

Always look on the bright side of life...

(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)

(I mean - what have you got to lose?)

(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.

What have you lost? Nothing!)

Always look on the right side of life...

I think it was more the "people gave us !@#$ for not telling everyone how much we got in the surrender thread so now we told everybody"

and of course everyone's reaction is to say "why are you telling us this"

gotta love Planet Bob.

This and more.

The more being that I personally find it amusing that people are taking some shots at OV for telling about what They are receiving without asking themselves why is OV only releasing that?

Maybe because some of the other alliances refuse to speak of what they will be receiving? Perhaps that is the question some of you should be delving into instead of asking why an alliance would tell the truth. What, you would rather have not known?

What, I'm sorry. I don't see the Order giving themselves a billion and 50,000 tech here. :huh:

edit: curses srqt

No, as I'm sure you picked up I mean Ordo Verde. Wildly unpopular though it is, I have no problem saying that I place the blame for this war squarely on their feet, and their Karma allies who were slavering for revenge. I shall now stop posting because there is not point in turning this into another "who's fault is it" thread.

On August 3rd, my butt surrendered to this box of Twinkies. With that, I will be releasing the information about the amount of calories I will be releasing into my thighs. The amount is 13,193 and 234 grams of fat.

That is all.

I had a twinkie today, I didn't really care for it.

On August 3rd, my butt surrendered to this box of Twinkies. With that, I will be releasing the information about the amount of calories I will be releasing into my thighs. The amount is 13,193 and 234 grams of fat.

That is all.

Who will save our thighs from this terrible assault of the mighty Twinkies?

And they looked to the STA and cried "save us,"

and the STA replied "Ohhhh, Twinkies! NOM NOM NOM."

Dr Hairy Ballz DOES NOT approve this message.

This is not an official communication from the High Council, Emperor, or any council for that matter.

My usual response to this kind of situation would be to take Seth in the back alley and strangle him until he sobers up but in this case I guess a simple "Sethb is wasted again" shall have to suffice. :o

We at Ordo Verde apologize for our very drunken Emperor and all his drunken glory.

If you need anything the King of OV (DHB) will be happy to assist you.

Thank you and good night,

DrHairyBallz

No, as I'm sure you picked up I mean Ordo Verde. Wildly unpopular though it is, I have no problem saying that I place the blame for this war squarely on their feet, and their Karma allies who were slavering for revenge. I shall now stop posting because there is not point in turning this into another "who's fault is it" thread.

I've got some light reading that you definitely need to see.

Who will save our thighs from this terrible assault of the mighty Twinkies?

And they looked to the STA and cried "save us,"

and the STA replied "Ohhhh, Twinkies! NOM NOM NOM."

Seriously, the rest of STA isn't even needed, just call on Tyga.

Dr Hairy Ballz DOES NOT approve this message.

This is not an official communication from the High Council, Emperor, or any council for that matter.

My usual response to this kind of situation would be to take Seth in the back alley and strangle him until he sobers up but in this case I guess a simple "Sethb is wasted again" shall have to suffice. :o

We at Ordo Verde apologize for our very drunken Emperor and all his drunken glory.

If you need anything the King of OV (DHB) will be happy to assist you.

Thank you and good night,

DrHairyBallz

You imbecile. Thats why I love oyu.

Edited by sethb

No, you're going to stop posting because you've crapped a brick in this thread and you don't want to get called out on it. The casus belli for this war was utter and complete horse feces. Every bit of it stunk. If sethb accepted a screenshot from BC, then how did NPO find out about it? This isn't a hard concept especially when the NPO's emperor said that accepting information is something every alliance does (Hint: what pre-war major Hegemony power does "every" also include?). The NPO wanted this war, and by Admin they got it. Your argument infuriates me because it is obvious to even the most simple-minded that when you declare an offensive war for specious reasons, you lose the right to play the victim card. I'm glad you're getting out because this is historical revisionism pure and simple, a full-out denial of reality. To blame this war on Ordo Verde is absurd, and if you disagree you're buying into a half-assed SOB story.

I understand this is probably a derail but I feel obligated to rebuke this particular fallacy whenever it comes up. If you'd like to continue being wrong you can talk to me in private messages, but rest assured you won't be any more right about it than when you first started.

Normally when one looks at reparation amounts, one is curious about the ability of the vanquished to pay, and how long it will take to ship the goods spoils out, with only 126 slots available to the victors, this situation is quite the reverse! As the terms of NPO's surrender state that money and technology must be sent separately that's 1000 slots of tech, and a further 334 slots of cash (though, 1 billion doesn't divide nicely by 3million, so "Reparations shall be sent as 50 tech packets or as $3,000,000 aid packets only" is obviously another imprecise precise term :P ), or 110 days if all slots are used all the time! A recruiter's dream : "Join and see your slots filled for weeks!", assuming of course that reparations can be assigned to nations who join after the distribution has begun.

Were it not obviously untrue, one could almost be forgiven for thinking this a little like the central idea of [ooc]The Mouse that Roared[/ooc]