CNRP[H] - I need an RP partner

Madame Unicorn

See this for a back-explaination.

I need someone (preferably a male but whatever works) to RP this story out with me. It would be set 1000 years into the future, after the third world war, pretty much like the movie. Our characters would have to the heroes, saving the day and mankind etc. It's all futuristic and spacey. Lots of fun.

Oh yeah, this is CNRPH, so of course it doesnt have to relate to anything political.. However I will make one of my characters pop-up in here.

Basically it's a love story, while being an action and suspense, etc. The characters would have to stop the Halcon from taking over Olympus... Yeah.

If you've seen the movie, it would help.

So. Any takers?

I offer Dylan Hackler, a 15 (changed his age) year old guy that walked next to a radioactive pit in Pittsburh. After which he gained the ability to kill things with his overly long monologues but at the penalty of not contributing to the story.

It'll be hard to top that one. :awesome:

I'll do a character. A 2 person RP could be a good way for me to get introduced to CNRP-H

In the future of a world of heroes, one man fights for his own justice. . . armed his wits and a flair for the unnecessarily dramatic, that man is Colonelissimo.

Colonelissimo struggles to vindicate his unwavering beliefs, and to carry on Generalissimo’s legacy.

Edited by Generalissimo

Sorry for this offtopic, but can anyone give me the link to the first CNRP[H] thread? I can't for the life of me find it! What is CNRP[H] anyways! :wacko:

Back to the topic, it seems to me you just need a military type character that fits into the strong, silent type... (i have seen the movie and actually have an mp4 of it somewhere on my computer)

Sorry for this offtopic, but can anyone give me the link to the first CNRP[H] thread? I can't for the life of me find it! What is CNRP[H] anyways! :wacko:

Back to the topic, it seems to me you just need a military type character that fits into the strong, silent type... (i have seen the movie and actually have an mp4 of it somewhere on my computer)

First thread is 'Origins...', created by Sarah.

Hm.. I'm sorry to those who *applied*, but I'm going to have to go with Cent, considering he's seen the movie and (I think), knows what I'm after.

If someone proves me wrong, you get a cookie :3

I have a pretty strong guess, I don't get the pink body armor right? :P