Taiwanese-Dragon Empire

Ezequiel

Just like no great evil could have risen out of Nordland, or the United States. Nobody views themselves as evil, good man - you will not recognize evil when it sneaks up and the tendrils of greed and power work their way into your head. When it finally grabs hold, you will still be good and righteous: yet the common man will recognize what the leader couldn't.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nordland had such a radically different structure. If we fail to recognize the rise of evil, that's our own fault and we will deserve to fall. I strongly believe the checks and balances we have in our systems will prevent the same troubles that availed Europe. They have proven themselves historically. If you remember right, the only reason the first Empire fell was the lack of need and the lack of a system to keep the Empire balanced should I.. as Emperor have met my demise. This new design.. should outlast me for many generations if managed well."

"I hope your nothing excludes God heretic. Nothing is perfect because there is a void of existence there which cannot be imperfect. Fortunately, nothing doesn't really exist. God is in and through all things and he is perfect. Try this next time, 'There is not any entity besides God which is perfect.'" noted Maelstrom.

"The system needs not be perfect. I needs to defy manipulation by 'evil'. That it can do if the body legislature is willing for it to resist such."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"I hope your nothing excludes God heretic. Nothing is perfect because there is a void of existence there which cannot be imperfect. Fortunately, nothing doesn't really exist. God is in and through all things and he is perfect. Try this next time, 'There is not any entity besides God which is perfect.'" noted Maelstrom.

"The system needs not be perfect. I needs to defy manipulation by 'evil'. That it can do if the body legislature is willing for it to resist such."

"Even your silly 'God' is imperfect.

Otherwise, he would not have created Humanity, as self-destructive as we are."

"Even your silly 'God' is imperfect.

Otherwise, he would not have created Humanity, as self-destructive as we are."

"God created Man to choose. We have chosen war and self-destruction. Without choice we would be automatons. I don't know if you've noticed, but it's a sincere challenge to love something that's programmed to adore you without question if it can be done at all. How can we be God's children without the same open possibilities as Deity itself? Glory comes in not choosing war and destruction."

"Those who would shorthand the capabilities of man in favor of forced obedience are akin to the devil himself who would have reigned over the earth forcing man, as he still tries to, to bow to his every whim without question. But we have not been handicapped in this regard. We do have choice."

"Why should the just few be penalized for those many with weak wills?"

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Private conversation between the Tsar and the Prime Minister... and sort of public.

“Mr. Medvedev, If I had to understand this situation to save my life, I don’t know that I would be able to. Why would a nation give up it‘s sovereignty like that? It‘s really ridiculous don’t you think?”

“Hmm, indeed, Your Majesty.”

“You will relay my concerns to the Dragon Empire during our next communiqué won’t you Mr. Medvedev?”

“Of course Sir.”

"Absolutely nothing. That is exactly why it is the best. That.. and it is inspired by the Trinity."

Let me just tell you that the Church's government was derived through constant prayer and meditation. Look how many antipopes we've had. Yours could be the same.

"Not this system. It's designed after.. something very special."

"Absolutely nothing. That is exactly why it is the best. That.. and it is inspired by the Trinity."

"Forgive me, but what is to be done if the Body Legislature chooses NOT to resist such manipulations, or finds itself incapable of such? No human system, however perfect its inspiration, is in itself perfect."

"Good Day,

After we have been talking around with ourselves, it seems we have made this decision rather rashly. We have had many talks with our neighboring nations, they have shown us their concern and we have shown them the benefits. We have truly made this rashly, we are not even an Asian nation which is where The Dragon Empire is mainly located.

With that said, The New Taiwanese Empire would like to withdraw its petition to join The Dragon Empire at this time, and will remain a member of The Dragon Bloc. We wish the Dragon Empire nothing but luck in its future and we will be watching and waiting for The Empire to need our help.

Nebu II.'