KB'd from #GATO

Master Hakai

If you say "Kaos" in #gato you get kickbanned. But it was also because we hate RAD! Especially Jason!

Uh, doesn't that seem a bit extreme to you? Like it or not, he's part of your past. Trying to ignore that is just silly.

Uh, doesn't that seem a bit extreme to you? Like it or not, he's part of your past. Trying to ignore that is just silly.

Kind of like how huggles are part of the past of NPO.

I believe it's more or less a joke, as the man in question has been spotted in #GATO a lot of late.

It certainly happened somewhere else.

Oh boy, LOLBROWN was spammed at some point, in some channel. Therefore it's completely correct to kickban all RAD members for all eternity! Good call, HeinousOne!

If you say "Kaos" in #gato you get kickbanned. But it was also because we hate RAD! Especially Jason!

I said it once, when Chris Kaos was in the channel too.

Oh boy, LOLBROWN was spammed at some point, in some channel. Therefore it's completely correct to kickban all RAD members for all eternity! Good call, HeinousOne!

Thank you for your agreement.

It's mostly so we can trick people into saying it and getting banned at this point, to be honest. It was an issue when we put the ban into place, a long time ago.

Does this mean we can expect a Declaration of Wub between RAD and GATO tonight?

I hate those fake DoW threads. Except the one that Athens did, because they're awesome. :wub: