Generalissimo's Open Press Conference

Generalissimo

In the ruins of Saint George City Generalissimo has called a press conference.

Visibly holding a folder clearly marked Classified: Procinctia Armed Forces Military Command analysis concerning development of Transvaal’s government-mass media interaction through press conferences and derived public relations models Generalissimo stands behind a podium next to a bullet-ridden car.

"Other world leaders been holding press conferences for a long time, but this isn’t going to be the traditional sort of press conference.

In the spirit of transparency this is the world’s first truly open press conference.

It’s not limited to people with media credentials, anyone who could have been bothered to make the journey to these desolate ruins has the opportunity to address Generalissimo.

There’s really only two rules today - if possible keep your clothes on and please refrain from attempting to kill me until after this media event, try not to abuse this freedom otherwise various security measures will be activated and my survival will be explained retroactively effectively ending the conference.

Feel free to ask any question, anything that you feel needs to asked is acceptable because no question is too personal."

Generalissimo-1.jpg

Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

DestroyedCity.jpg

Ruins of Saint George City, Saint George Island

Edited by Generalissimo

"Why have you not attempted to rebuild city?" asks a Hae Da Fung newscaster, obviously having learned English a few days ago.
Generalissimo points dramatically at the Hae Da Fung newscaster and responds,

"All of Procinctia’s resources have been directed to the reclamation of Saint Paul City, Saint George is a secondary priority.

In the final Republic-Procinctia War the remaining population of Saint George was decimated absolutely, killed to the last man - the price of total war. There’s no one left to live here.”

Edited by Generalissimo

"It's just a question sir, you seem very paranoid, anyways another question, what are your views on the People's Republic of China:."
"Sorry about that.

In the year I spent alone in the Saint Paul City Wasteland I survived on decontamination pills, which have been known to cause chemical dependency. I’ve stopped taking them outright, but have been little edgy since.

In regards to the PRC, I don’t have much of an opinion becuase Procinctia hasn’t had any contact with them official or otherwise. It’s hard to have a fair opinion on someone you’ve never met."

Edited by Generalissimo

One of Generalissimo's aids would come up to the podium and present him with an envelope marked classified. Upon opening, it is an invitation to meet the Chairman of the State of Dragonisia at a time and place of his choosing within the state of Dragonisia. RSVP.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"Do you ever wash that uniform of yours? Also, have you ever considered a different color? It may make you look younger."
"Back when I was alone in the Saint Paul City Wasteland I didn’t have uncontaminated drinking water, much less supplies for washing anything. These days I still don’t wash my uniform, my staff washes it for me.

Many people believe I only have one outfit, it’s a common misconception.

The reality is I have a vast and varied selection of generic paramilitary uniforms; one for each day of the year and a few for special occasions.

As far as other colours, I tried black once but just didn’t work for me. . . doesn’t mesh well with the beard.

Olive drab green is not only stylish, but provides 34% more concealment in nonurban Procinctian locations.

I look good in the old British khaki drill uniform, but prefer Procinctian uniforms as a matter of national representation."

A Kitexian news caster stands up and asks Mr. Generalissimo, have you contacted the nation of Kitex an if not, when do you plan to?
"Kitex, never hear of them. Now that I know, I might drop sometime.

I spend most of my time on the same set of international diplomatic channels (Fantasy RP), it’s hard to keep track beyond that considering nations rise and fall at a dizzying rate.

I find the frequency empires marshal and crumble in less than two weeks extremely disturbing."

A Molakia Reporter, flanked by two very....rough looking people, steps up.

"What does Procinta plan to do to Molakia in terms of the Brotherhood? Do you have a plan to restore Diplomatic Ties?"

Procinctia never broke ties with Molakia, and remains open to normalized relations.

We still recognize the current Molakian government, they’re the one who have problems with us.

I’m will reach a hand if they will unclench their fist.

Care to press the issue further?

Edited by Generalissimo

What does Procinta think of Facism in Europe?
"Facists come and go but Europe is forever.

Europe has always had a problem with facism, just look look at Martens.

I would say met the new boss, same as the old boss - but this time things have changed.

With the of the Greater Nordland Reich, may it be their last, facism is Europe is rapidly on the decline."

Edited by Generalissimo

Ziggy: What does Generalissimo think of rumors that he and Martens are actually good friends and meet up to discuss their plans for ruling the world at the Bohemian Grove each year while worshiping a giant owl statue imbued with the voice of Walter Cronkite?

"How much longer do you estimate it will take before the nations aiding you have made the island competely inhabitable once more?"
“Our White Cross friends have made considerable progress, Saint Paul Island will be entirely habitable by the end of September.” (Procinctia time passes in real time) “After each bout of decontamination the rubble is plowed under with imported dirt, then we build from the ground up – a clean slate to start over.” Edited by Generalissimo

"What about pinstripes? I've heard they are in this season, they are stylish, and have a slimming effect."
"Pinstripes aren’t much of a uniform pattern. Besides I don’t want to steal Don Brando’s trademark because I’m a generalissimo not a mobs. . .er . . . legitimate Italian business man.

Wait, slimming effect ~ are calling me fat?"

Ziggy: What does Generalissimo think of rumors that he and Martens are actually good friends and meet up to discuss their plans for ruling the world at the Bohemian Grove each year while worshiping a giant owl statue imbued with the voice of Walter Cronkite?
"Martens is always planning something, but this time the world is ready for him.

Remember what I said at the last World Congress meeting, it’s worth repeating. . .

Despite all the talk of glory on the battlefield Martens showed himself a paper general – he is a coward after all.

I defy you Martens.

I. Defy. You.

It always feels good saying that without the risk of absolute annihilation.

I think that’s the proof you need to know I’m not in with Martens.

Are Martens and his good friends meeting up right now to discuss their plans for ruling the world at the Bohemian Grove while worshiping a giant owl statue imbued with the voice of Walter Cronkite? I don’t know for sure, I can’t prove they’re not - thaks for bringing it up, I’m now going to thoroughly investigate the matter until I find decisive evidence of Marten’s owl cabal."

Edited by Generalissimo

"Since there aren’t any questions right now, I would like to take a moment to announce the remilitarization of Procinctia.

To supplement Procinctia’s currently deficient regular army a volunteer program militia is to initiated, the Procinctia Volunteer Militia is to be headquartered on St. Lawrence Island. Isara Gunther, possibly the younger sister of Freistaat Preußen’s Welkin Gunther, will command Procinctia's Volunteer Militia.

Procinctia will also be deploying mobile armor, as soon as Isara Gunther finishes the tank she’s building in her garage.

Procinctia was once a significant naval power, but at present we can’t field a single ship - that changes soon.

As we speak the two surviving naval vessels of Second Republic-Procinctia War are being repaired and refurbished and will be operational before February of next year.

A Harbor has recently been constructed on Adak Island, this will be supplemented Drydock and Shipyard facilities. When these facilities are completed work will begin on a Procinctian variant of the Jacinto class corvette."

Edited by Generalissimo