OK Hai

zigbigadorlou

I'll start by saying, I don't give a damn about this. It's mildly funny, but otherwise, I don't care.

I just came by the thread to tell you the proper term is lolbrown. There are countless words to describe pink, but lolpink isn't one of them. Right about now, you're red from embarassment, I'll bet.

what era do you live in? Brown hasn't lol'd since 2007.

come on now.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7. Clearly you know you're at fault. You oppose EZI, yet you're not even attacking me. You KNOW the concequences of doing so would be automatic ZI for all parties. I doubt you want that, now do you?

I'm sorry, but... how would she be ZI'd for attacking you? Maybe I missed something.

Somehow, I missed one of the most important posts in the thread.^^

1. Sileath provided the means to ask you, if he did so as well, its out of my knowlege.

What are you talking about please?

2. I am not sure why I would want to go nuke rogue, but the accusation is false. Were I to go nuke rogue, I'd probably want to, I don't know, BE THERE for it. Though, I doubt sileath cared much for my nation

As was proved earlier in the thread, you wanted to implicate me in your nukings.

3. I have nothing against Pete either. In fact, his lurkings in #rad made me somewhat like him. He's just your everyday average RAD IS RAD man.

Perhaps Pete can clarify this.

4. I like J8 too, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have Nuked him. Heck, he'd probably thank me for upping his nukes eaten count. The least you could do is not just stand by and let him kill me.

I was not prepared to nuke someone else without your permission, therefore, I defended your nation against Jason8 with conventional attacks.

5. Link in the OP, actually. Clearly, she didn't expect me to report her and expected to just simply get away with it. SORRY SISTER, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I'm not such !@#$@#$ moron.

6. Francesca is a liar and a slanderer. I am disgusted and alarmed that she considers herself to have "standards" when she simply follows sileath like a puppy, using underhanded tactics where necessary.

I'm sorry, I thought Sileath was your friend? Also, take your baseless accusations of lies and slander to people who will believe them. Everyone here knows that I am better than that, that I care too much about my ethics to ever do such a thing.

7. Clearly you know you're at fault. You oppose EZI, yet you're not even attacking me. You KNOW the concequences of doing so would be automatic ZI for all parties. I doubt you want that, now do you?

What the hell are you talking about? I oppose EZI, therefore I have not put you on EZI. That is not a confession of guilt.

only in the hierarchical sense.

Actually, the Charter of Crimson Guard gives full power to the Chancellor. It is an alliance in which the Chancellor is central, true to its Gatherist philosophy. If it didn't operate in that fashion, it would not work. I do not answer to Sileath, it is quite the opposite.

Plus you know nothing about my friendship with Sileath, so I advise you to keep your mouth firmly shut.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE ALSO CHANGED MY AA TO CRIMSON GUARD EVEN THOUGH I STILL LEAD THE DISBANDED ALLIANCE OF THE INSIGNIFICANT

Sileath told me that you were looking for an alliance and that he would persuade you to join. I'm quite glad you're off my AA, I never want you to be a member of an allianc I rule ever again.

that's basically completely wrong.

She theoretically ought to be ZIing me for creating this thread, according to her somewhat

No. But yes, you remain unscathed, because I remain true to my ethics. Unlike scum like you. I'm not even sure if you know what ethics are.

Once again, Francesca, I really cant help point out that your faith in Sileath is painfully misplaced.

Sileath told me that you were looking for an alliance and that he would persuade you to join. I'm quite glad you're off my AA, I never want you to be a member of an allianc I rule ever again.
Are you saying that you were wrong thinking he was a friend of Sileath, or that you dont want him in youre alliance despite that friendship?

Once again, Francesca, I really cant help point out that your faith in Sileath is painfully misplaced.

Are you saying that you were wrong thinking he was a friend of Sileath, or that you dont want him in youre alliance despite that friendship?

I'm saying that I don't want him in my alliance despite their friendship.

That's a bit much, wouldn't you agree? This is still a game, you know.

Assuming that Francesca is being completely honest, Zigwhatever has wronged her pretty severely. Granted, "scum" is still likely too strong a word.

that's basically completely wrong.

She theoretically ought to be ZIing me for creating this thread, according to her somewhat, yet I remain unscathed.

In theory she could still ZI you, she just couldn't EZI you. Either way, if I were in her shoes I'd push the big red button when linked to your nation. You're not very good at arguing either. There isn't a person in this thread who trusts you more than Fran, if I had to guess.

This thread makes my brain hurt...

A few things that I'm not quite understanding:

It is apparent (to me), from the many posts in this thread, that neither Zig nor Fran knew each other very well, if at all prior to this engagement. If you don't know someone very well, if at all, why would you entrust your nation to that person? on the flip side, why would you watch someone else's nation, whom you do not know or have never met?

Fran stated that she nuked PeteM because Zig instructed her to do so prior to his leaving. If his plan was to go "nuke rogue" then it would be reasonable that Fran run the nation with that intent. If other nations come to the defense of the nuked, then a "nuke rogue" would likely nuke everyone, and cause as much damage as possible. There is some hypocracy here, to the "i ruled his nation as he would have ruled it" argument.

Regardless,

this is a mess, and good luck to everyone that actually has something at stake here.

edit: i guess we all have learned that you need to be VERY careful with who you entrust your nation too, as well as with whom you accept to nationsit.

Edited by Gn0xious Jr

Assuming that Francesca is being completely honest, Zigwhatever has wronged her pretty severely. Granted, "scum" is still likely too strong a word.

I was actually referring to her statement that he doesn't have any ethics, nor does he know what it means.

But still.

As was proved earlier in the thread, you wanted to implicate me in your nukings.

I was not prepared to nuke someone else without your permission, therefore, I defended your nation against Jason8 with conventional attacks.

I'm not such a !@#$@#$ moron.

I'm sorry, I thought Sileath was your friend? Also, take your baseless accusations of lies and slander to people who will believe them. Everyone here knows that I am better than that, that I care too much about my ethics to ever do such a thing.

What the hell are you talking about? I oppose EZI, therefore I have not put you on EZI. That is not a confession of guilt.

Actually, the Charter of Crimson Guard gives full power to the Chancellor. It is an alliance in which the Chancellor is central, true to its Gatherist philosophy. If it didn't operate in that fashion, it would not work. I do not answer to Sileath, it is quite the opposite.

Plus you know nothing about my friendship with Sileath, so I advise you to keep your mouth firmly shut.

No. But yes, you remain unscathed, because I remain true to my ethics. Unlike scum like you. I'm not even sure if you know what ethics are.

1. Yeah, I want to implicate you in my nukings because you were the one controlling my nation and I sure as hell don't want to be paying out reps for your actions

2. Like that other guy said, this isn't a good arguement: if I had wanted to go nuke rogue, as you also stated, I would have wanted to nuke everyone involved. At the same time, considering you never bought military improvements, I doubt any conventional attacks could have aided the cause in any way. In other words, your actions were the least desired actions for the intent that you accused me of. Therefore, one of three things could be true: 1. It was your plan to nuke pete all along, and since you like j8, you didn't add collateral damage and are now making stuff up to cover yourself, 2. I did tell you to go nuke rogue and you sucked at it, 3. Something unforeseen that I'm too unconventional to see

3. "I'm not crazy"-every crazy person ever.

4. Of course Sileath is my friend. So is peteM. and j8. and you. or at least you were. you could have stayed my friend had you fessed up, but NO, you had to handle the situation ANGRILY. Furthermore, I am NOT presenting "baseless accusations". My accusations have logic AND proof, something your defenses SORELY lack.

5. Like I said, you never put me on ZI, even though its within your power and your precious "ethics". This IS a sign of guilt seeing as it would simply make me a martyr.

6. There is more to power than a hierarchy. Sileath is a charming, intellegent, beautiful individual. I once fell for him too, you know.

7. k

8. Since when does your ethics prohibit punishment etc.?

All in all, I have this to say: you need to stop hiding behind your ethics. We of planet bob play this game. Though our rules create a society, our society also creates us. By stating your "ethics" (which really ought to be morals: ethics is a goal, not a code of conduct) and sticking to them, you limit your ability to act even if you want to. Being that there is an automatically hedonistic ethic to a game, limiting yourself in such a way is hampering your hedonism.

Wait, wrong rant.

You see, I see through your "ethics" and see you follow the system laid down by the hegemony of old. You state the Karma ethics to keep up appearances, but if you find a place to strike, you do so. Just like how NPO got away with it for so long, you are careful and have struck well in the past. Hell, you'll probably get away with this too and continue on the hegemonic path, but know this: you have received your payment in full. I do not pretend to have any "ethics" other than whatever serves my master, the player. I therefore am not lying to anyone, which, unlike other things, reaches out to the players and grips their hearts. I keep in game in game and make the world a better place. Meanwhile, you semimate my nation and try to get away with it.

SHAME

-bama

Um. From what i know since i was in mogars room when it went down...

zigbigadorlou said he was getting paid 600 tech(or thereabouts) to nuke PeteM and needed some NS lost to do it.

I was hired to lower the NS and i did a fantastic job(i accidently put him in Anarchy after 1 day worth of attacks). And just got paid my 3mil 50tech for doing it. (Screenshot here

Zig then said he had to go to a camp or something for 2 weeks. Sileath recommended he ask Francesca. So zig asked Francesca to nation sit and nuke PeteM for him when he was out of anarchy. Francesca agreed to do it and it seemed like they knew each other to me.

Thats all i know. Zig planned to nuke PeteM for a reward and Francesca agreed to do it without a problem.

EDIT: screenshot

Edited by King Hobbs