New Era Cancellation

jvjhvhjgvvb.jpg

New Era has made a few posts this week, some important but this is the most important announcement we have made since we DoE'd. Today, New Era is announcing our withdrawal from our protectorate treaty with The Order of Light.

Article 7

7.1 This pact may be canceled after 5 days notice, which must be received and discussed privately and in a diplomatic manner.

The Cancellation was discussed in private channels, and worked out to the best of both Signatories ability. The Cancellation was mutually agreed upon at the end of the discussion.

New Era would like to stay close to TOOL friendship wise, and looks forward to continue our friendship.

Thank You TOOL for your protection and the help you gave us while we were under your protection.

o/ TOOL

o/ New Era

Prophet - Rosen

Director of Internal Affairs - Fuhrer

Director of Defense - Uroboros

Director of Commerce - RichardReich

Senate of New Era-

Elomeryx

Robotman321

UnashamedRiver

no not at all

Lies. New Era is literally "TOOL-Lite," to believe that it is going on, off without TOOL, because someone flipped a coin and it happened to land on heads is hilarious. It's like those Coke commercials, one part of Coke filing suit against another branch - it's just wrong, and we demand answers!

Maybe that is the answer, though - has NewEra tired of living in TOOL’s shadow?

I have never seen an alliance cancel as many treaties as New Era does, maybe try not signing them as easily next time that way you avoid the hassel.

Good luck New Era.

True Outworld,

Most of them have been recently

I have never seen an alliance cancel as many treaties as New Era does, maybe try not signing them as easily next time that way you avoid the hassel.

Good luck New Era.

I could think of at least one other alliance...

Also, I'll break the trend and say I am sad to see this come. I must ask why New Era would feel the need to switch?

Edited by Jipps

Good luck New Era.

well thanks..but we take are treaties to heart there are REASONS why there canceled not becuz were bored..

I could think of at least one other alliance...

Also, I'll break the trend and say I am sad to see this come. I must ask why New Era would feel the need to switch?

again ill say NE and TOOL talked it out and we reached an agreement and both went are own ways what stays in private channels stays in private channels

both alliance felt it was best to part ways
I'm sure there is more to this then it would appear.

No offense to Fuhrer and others, but please don't speak for TOOL. We can speak for ourselves. New Era does not live in TOOL's shadows and there were disagreements. I was sad to see this but New Era makes its own decisions and choices and it was probably for the best that this came about.

But I ask again that New Era does not speak for TOOL.

Good luck New Era.

First off where is the dropping of our your business? :P Secondly, all of our Treaties we held were canceled for reasons, that both signatories of each treaty agreed on. Sometimes, alliances sign treaties, when they haven't seen the true colors of their friends. If you want to talk about reasons why treaties were canceled, come to me in private and we can discuss them. Airing Dirty laundry on OWF isn't something I would like to do.

Lies. New Era is literally "TOOL-Lite," to believe that it is going on, off without TOOL, because someone flipped a coin and it happened to land on heads is hilarious. It's like those Coke commercials, one part of Coke filing suit against another branch - it's just wrong, and we demand answers!

Maybe that is the answer, though - has NewEra tired of living in TOOL’s shadow?

Clearly TOOL and New Era had disagreements. These disagreements were discussed in private channels, and both parties agreed on the outcome. We did not just flip a coin, and we are not tired in living in TOOL's shadow.