The World will scream save me

Believland

Dear lord and ladies of Planet Steve,

I have recently, been contacted by a great ruler of this game, about a new super evil. Being the evil child like myself I was interested. I was shocked to find out that Roman Empire, the one the great Murder Inc crumpled in the first great war of TE. Yes, this same alliance that helped make a large band of "crusaders" to take down the greatest alliance to ever rule this game. While being shocked by this story, I later went into talks with Tiberious. I explained to him that I was the evil doer and no one could infringe on the rights of being evil in this game, without my consent. I then offered him three paths, one was for me to become high government, he foolishly turned this down. The second was that I could control yellow. He accepted this offer, I was shook at first but, this didn't change my very very serious demeanor. After discussing about the post he later said I would not be owning any color, in this great world called "Steve". I then later informed Tiberious that he was making the worst decision for his alliance, he unforgettably disagreed with me. I hereby declare my jihad on the alliance known as Roman Empire, I shall show know mercy do to your leader's ignorance.

The titan,

BEazy

PS: yah bad grammar passing out about now. I'll re edit it tomorrow

Edited by BEazy

˙ɹǝʌo ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ɹo pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo puɐʇs ɹǝɥʇıǝ ʇsnɯ noʎ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ

Second then and Hail. O/RE

Edit because I wasn't first in the end.

Edited by Kingneptune

wait what? steve? huh?

Yes, Steve the planet you are inhabiting. Now who are you and why do you matter?

i spit my beer when i read this.ill get you for that.

Dear Great Lord Dogbite,

I am sorry you have spilled your beer, while reading about your allies at the Roman Empire. Since I value your life, you can expect the finest mead in all of Heaven from my most glorious maids.

Some days I seriously think I should hold off on reading the forums. *reaches for the tylenol*

Days like these make me ask myself "Who are these people?" Then I remember that they don't matter.

I know, I think I've made a terrible mistake :o .

How may I placate thy wrath, oh mighty one?

Bar the sacrifice of your first-born, nothing shall save you.

Take him! TAKE HIM I SAY! Just please, have mercy oh mighty Beazy! I beg of you, have mercy! Think of the children!

/Tiberius hides in a corner crying.

I chose neither option. As for e being the titan I am I only had to wave my hand over the computer and it spoke to me. I could teach you these tricks, peasant but sadly you're not worth the time

Now I understand why punctuation and grammar are both important.

Change your account back to Beazy, your confusing me! :)

Also, RE You are actually screwed.

Dear great Lord Kaiser, I shall not bend to the will of the opposition and go back to my last forum name

I know, I think I've made a terrible mistake :o .

How may I placate thy wrath, oh mighty one?

You must give your first born to my holiness

Great Lord Pops is correct

Take him! TAKE HIM I SAY! Just please, have mercy oh mighty Beazy! I beg of you, have mercy! Think of the children!

/Tiberius hides in a corner crying.

Please Duke Tiberius, do not test me

Now I understand why punctuation and grammar are both important.

As I said I would edit it later today

Well, I guess you could let him 'have' the yellow team.

Great lord Jon, do not test me you if you continue you might one of your image disappear :)

˙ɹǝʌo ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ɹo pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo puɐʇs ɹǝɥʇıǝ ʇsnɯ noʎ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ

Or simply be able to read upside-down text.

wait what? steve? huh?

Yes, this world has been so named Planet Steve by those that inhabit it.

is it true you fart spiders?o great one.

Dear great lord Dogbite, I have been told my farts smell like lavender. I have heard rumors that magicians have been able to capture my farts and market them as an "air freshener" whatever that means

nooo...I like my image :)

It was a work of the gods

Or simply be able to read upside-down text.

Yes, this world has been so named Planet Steve by those that inhabit it.

Dear (insert gender) Arrnea, you deserve a gold star for that answer would you like it from Orion's belt?

Touche...

Hello again, I hate to be so rude to interrupt but there is no touching in my world also yes I do realize that isn't touch ;)

Edited by Believland