Re: MHA Threats

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These topics are getting really annoying RV. Can you not be such an attention whore?

Exactly. Believe it or not, MHA does have an IRC channel where government members of alliances big and small go to settle things like this. But hey, if being an attention whore is your goal you've certainly done a great job.

I'm tired of Sileath topics, I don't care to discuss them or read them and I'm sure many other posters share this sentiment.

I'd have avoided this like the plague if I knew it was about Sileath before I opened it.

Exactly. Believe it or not, MHA does have an IRC channel where government members of alliances big and small go to settle things like this. But hey, if being an attention whore is your goal you've certainly done a great job.

As I have already stated, I am not interested in doing things your way. I do not care for your petty rules and regulations, your culture of "private channels." By doing the things I do I am effectively challenging your way of doing things. As such, I will continue to do things my own way.

Interesting, didn't know that being angry and intimate mixed. Could have sworn another word would work there...

The spellchecker strikes again! Rest insured that FAIL will not let its crimes go unanswered.

edit: oh my word it has invaded my even own posts. the audacity!

Edited by Sal Paradise

You know, it really doesn't matter what RV's intentions are with this thread. In fact I would say it actually has not a whole lot to do with Sileath and has more to do with portraying you guys in a certain bad light.

Guess what? It is working, because each time you leaders of very large alliances come here and try to tell people what to post and what not to, you portray yourselves as Controllers. Guess who the last Controllers were?

If you dont like his threads don't respond, but good lord coming in to insult him and his way of doing things as "not proper" certainly is not a wise thing to do in this day and age.

You folks dont even know when you are being baited do you?

Hmm... the Continuum?

OF WHICH MHA WAS NOT A PART.

It is certainly not just MHA doing such in here. I am not going to list the alliances of the guys in here doing such but its multiple upper government members of multiple alliances all trying to shout down RV. Its a battle they are not going to win. Just remember Vox folks....

It is certainly not just MHA doing such in here. I am not going to list the alliances of the guys in here doing such but its multiple upper government members of multiple alliances all trying to shout down RV. Its a battle they are not going to win. Just remember Vox folks....

For the record, I don't care about any of the parties involved nor do I give a damn about this situation. I am however very frustrated with the topics and discussions that have begun to dominate and drown out the AP forums. So I decided to unleash a bit of my frustration on this topic; without the "Politics" mixed in with it. To be franks, I've read too many topic for the past month pertaining to Sileath, his war against RV, and various other !@#$ty topics and I'm very tired of them. What makes it worse is it's impossible too avoid them; simply because they seem to be the only things happening besides saber rattling at the moment. So I'm venting against this topic to try and gain an ounce of sanity.

(I responded to your post, since you could argue I was one of those people whom cried foul at this topic. I wanted to make my intentions clear if they weren't before any potential mud slinging goes down)

For the record, I don't care about any of the parties involved nor do I give a damn about this situation. I am however very frustrated with the topics and discussions that have begun to dominate and drown out the AP forums. So I decided to unleash a bit of my frustration on this topic; without the "Politics" mixed in with it. To be franks, I've read too many topic for the past month pertaining to Sileath, his war against RV, and various other !@#$ty topics and I'm very tired of them. What makes it worse is it's impossible too avoid them; simply because they seem to be the only things happening besides saber rattling at the moment. So I'm venting against this topic to try and gain an ounce of sanity.

(I responded to your post, since you could argue I was one of those people whom cried foul at this topic. I wanted to make my intentions clear if they weren't before any potential mud slinging goes down)

I do have a bit of understanding. It is why I phrased my commentary as I did. I was trying to enlighten a few folks to not be so easily baited. This is not another topic about Sileath because honestly, this is Not about Sileath. Some folks didn't realize that soon enough. The damage was already done.

RV 1 Big Alliance Leaders 0.

My suggestion would be to tread lightly and think over the situation before jumping into the pool with RV. He is a tricky shark.

I do have a bit of understanding. It is why I phrased my commentary as I did. I was trying to enlighten a few folks to not be so easily baited. This is not another topic about Sileath because honestly, this is Not about Sileath. Some folks didn't realize that soon enough. The damage was already done.

My suggestion would be to tread lightly and think over the situation before jumping into the pool with RV. He is a tricky shark.

I suppose I see your point in regards to your post. I feel much better as it is getting my thoughts out, so as it stands I don't see a point to venting any further but time will tell I guess. I don't have anything personal against anyone involved in this topic; so I don't see a confrontation with RV or anyone else at this point.

You give him way too much credit.

Fight the system, man!

You give him way too much credit.

Fight the system, man!

In this case its not so much giving him credit as it is unable to give any credit at all to those so horrendously flaming his idea of an alliance and his willingness to stand up for what he believes in.

You might think its silly but the atmosphere these days is very anti-hegemony which means there really is nothing to gain by high level government members of big alliances carelessly slamming someone for having a "joke" alliance.

They make RV into the shark that he is in this thread. I do give him enough credit though to fool folks into thinking he made this thread because he actually gives a damn about fighting Sileath.

Since a good leader is always open to input, regardless of where it comes from, please, do tell me how this is not in the best interests of my alliance. Because I have yet to find any fault in a policy of complete openness, so I really do want to know how this is a bad thing.

Where the bloody hell did I say anywhere in my post that this was a bad/good move for your alliance???

I said that if you were looking out for MHA's best interest, this was definitely not the way to do it.

Where the bloody hell did I say anywhere in my post that this was a bad/good move for your alliance???

I said that if you were looking out for MHA's best interest, this was definitely not the way to do it.

Pardon me, but when did I become MHA's keeper? I don't seem to recall that ever happening, so pray tell me, why should I be looking out for their interests when I have my own alliance to take care of?