Ronin Koushin

AirMe

friendship.gif

Konnichiwa!

It has been 22 days since the formation of Ronin and we are going strong. Our charter is still being chiseled away at to make it leaner and meaner than ever. I am sure once we hit the member limit for it to fully kick in that we will have it finalized. We had risen to 10 members and then last night when NPO achieved piece we lost 1 member. Helga has gone to fulfill a promise to a friend and we ask that Pacifica takes good care of her. She is a quality member and she will be missed by Ronin.

Many of you may have seen one of the now 6 threads by the alliance Leverage. We have acknowledged their declaration of hostilities upon Ronin and we will fight honorably to defend our homelands. Fair surrender terms have been offered by Ronin to the combatants but none have accepted as of yet.

As a clarification, many of you who have visited our forums and have opened an embassy with us have inquired about the privacy of said embassies. At this point, all embassies in our foreign district are public. When we get to 25 members we will start assigning masks to individual alliances and your embassies will be made private.

And last but not least here is our Interim Government which will remain in place until we hit that magic 25.

AirMe, Shogun

JackSkellington, Daimyo of Tech and Emergency Second in Command

Uberspion, Daimyo of Foreign Affairs

Olaf Eisenberg, Daimyo of Defense

Hisk, Daimyo of Internal Affairs

Sayonara!

Edited by AirMe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe leverage is only an alliance in so much as they all want to attack caffine.

I hardly think they're going to surrender to you, but you can keep dreaming if you want.

Wouldn't be a Ronin post without our little Jonesy

Congratulations to Ronin for having a nation called DailyValtrex in your midst having survived the first few rocky weeks.

*bows with solemn respect*

The reason for survival is because of a once a day daily tablet

Wouldn't be a Ronin post without our little Jonesy

It's true though, they're not an alliance, they've just converged under one AA to go rogue on one of your members. You really think they're going to surrender? Maybe when they're bored they will, but not a moment before then. So, again, keep dreaming if you want.

It's true though, they're not an alliance, they've just converged under one AA to go rogue on one of your members. You really think they're going to surrender? Maybe when they're bored they will, but not a moment before then. So, again, keep dreaming if you want.

Look at him, i think he's trying to say something.. He's so adorable! BOBOBOBUHBUH!!

Unlike you, I actually have things to say from time to time, ignore what I've said if you want to, I don't really care.

And yet I still get the feeling that most people take Uber more seriously than they do your ranting and raving. Odd, that.

Anyways, that's a good looking interim government you have there, Ronin. I'm sure we're going to get along just fine.

And yet I still get the feeling that most people take Uber more seriously than they do your ranting and raving. Odd, that.

Anyways, that's a good looking interim government you have there, Ronin. I'm sure we're going to get along just fine.

You go ahead and think that, you wouldn't be correct, but I'm not really the kind of person who's ever stopped anyone from expressing their opinions.

Also, death to ronin, why not?

That should be a fun little thing to say.

I echo my fiery comrades words about Uber.

You go ahead and think that, you wouldn't be correct, but I'm not really the kind of person who's ever stopped anyone from expressing their opinions.

Also, death to ronin, why not?

That should be a fun little thing to say.

i like where this is going, and i'd like to see more of this.

It's actually possible to ignore both as raving manics. Pretty easy actually.