Do something about it.

Canehda

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

havn't hit them yet... waiting till other nations declare on me... and still hoping peace talks will work... if not, goodluck to those who try to take me down.

You would think with how many treaties Athens have... People would have fought back by now...

You have such a wee little nation.

Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack

Battle Outcome: Victory

Canehda Casualties: 690 soldiers

105 tanks

Trapistan Casualties: 1,908 soldiers

251 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 9.559 miles of land from Trapistan. They also destroyed 20.198 infrastructure within Trapistan. They also stole 2.769 technology from Trapistan. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $5,690.72 from the nation of Trapistan.

Canehda Casualties: 75 soldiers

11 tanks

Trapistan Casualties: 263 soldiers

34 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 9.176 miles of land from Trapistan. They also destroyed 20.204 infrastructure within Trapistan. They also stole 2.630 technology from Trapistan. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $8,915.46 from the nation of Trapistan.

Canehda Casualties: 93 soldiers

15 tanks

ArturoDeLaGuerra Casualties: 326 soldiers

0 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 7.370 miles of land from ArturoDeLaGuerra. They also destroyed 20.209 infrastructure within ArturoDeLaGuerra. They also stole 3.289 technology from ArturoDeLaGuerra. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $570,386.26 from the nation of ArturoDeLaGuerra.

Canehda Casualties: 117 soldiers

45 tanks

Endgame Casualties: 410 soldiers

0 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 8.935 miles of land from Endgame. They also destroyed 20.215 infrastructure within Endgame. They also stole 3.913 technology from Endgame. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $13,205.50 from the nation of Endgame.

Canehda Casualties: 50 soldiers

24 tanks

ArturoDeLaGuerra Casualties: 173 soldiers

0 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 7.077 miles of land from ArturoDeLaGuerra. They also destroyed 20.223 infrastructure within ArturoDeLaGuerra. They also stole 3.125 technology from ArturoDeLaGuerra. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $92,298.87 from the nation of ArturoDeLaGuerra.

Canehda Casualties: 105 soldiers

11 tanks

Endgame Casualties: 368 soldiers

0 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 8.580 miles of land from Endgame. They also destroyed 20.230 infrastructure within Endgame. They also stole 3.718 technology from Endgame. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $41,201.17 from the nation of Endgame.

and I have yet to deploy today.... Thanks for teaching me how to fight Athens.

Your cruise missile attack against Trapistan was a success. Trapistan lost 0 defending tanks, 3.04 technology, and 15.18 infrastructure.

Your cruise missile attack against ArturoDeLaGuerra was a success. ArturoDeLaGuerra lost 0 defending tanks, 3.04 technology, and 15.18 infrastructure.

Your cruise missile attack against Endgame was a success. Endgame lost 0 defending tanks, 3.04 technology, and 15.18 infrastructure.

:. Battle Results

Canehda Casualties: 338 soldiers

12 tanks

Nation of Warriors Casualties: 1,181 soldiers

69 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 5.415 miles of land from Nation of Warriors. They also destroyed 20.213 infrastructure within Nation of Warriors. They also stole 5.053 technology from Nation of Warriors. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,000,000.00 from the nation of Nation of Warriors.

can you please be sure to post all battle reports? attacks by you on others, as well as others onto you?

[ooc]is your avatar a picture of a young CaNaDa wearing a girlscout uniform?[/ooc]

I'm wearing a lil sailer suit tux.

:. Battle Results

Canehda Casualties: 338 soldiers

12 tanks

Nation of Warriors Casualties: 1,181 soldiers

69 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 5.415 miles of land from Nation of Warriors. They also destroyed 20.213 infrastructure within Nation of Warriors. They also stole 5.053 technology from Nation of Warriors. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,000,000.00 from the nation of Nation of Warriors.

I'm only seeing one... perhaps because everything else was fail? :awesome:

Affirmative

To: Wing Chun Stunna From: CaNaDa Date: 7/16/2009 2:58:30 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by CaNaDa. You lost 1,064 soldiers and 33 tanks. You killed 1,176 soldiers and 281 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $438,534.60 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

He's my grandpa money bags.

Edited by Wing Chun Stunna

pretty much fail... but aleast I didn't lose anything in one of my attacks :P... Gained nearly half a mill...

To: Wing Chun Stunna From: CaNaDa Date: 7/16/2009 2:58:30 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by CaNaDa. You lost 1,064 soldiers and 33 tanks. You killed 1,176 soldiers and 281 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $438,534.60 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Canada, you gave me the half million. lol

hahahaha, u know ur too uhm... tired... yea .. erm tired... when... :P

this war is more so for me to learn how to fend off my nation if anything... no hard feelings to anyone in the cross fire... I started this war out of a little grudge... but its more so for entertainment reasons.

Edited by Canehda