The Fellowship DoW

Lehran

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you guys beat me down pretty good. Was fun to wake up to 30 new messages! :)

Don't know about the rest of the alliance yet, but kudos on a good blitz. I am looking forward to the fun.

And Beazy, as always.....YAWN!!! All talk sport.

Edited by Grags

Neo, unlike many, LE appreciates a good scruff. And Fellowship and LE are usually a good matchup IMHO. You won't hear us whine when we get bloodied.

Of course, it ain't over yet! :) We'll see how things go over the next few days. Good luck! :D

Neo, unlike many, LE appreciates a good scruff. And Fellowship and LE are usually a good matchup IMHO. You won't hear us whine when we get bloodied.

Of course, it ain't over yet! :) We'll see how things go over the next few days. Good luck! :D

I suspect it will be a sad day for infra all round :lol1:

Just a lil note to anyone thinking of interfering in this war against TPF's allies and good friends, The Fellowship:

We are watching.

Well, unlike SOME other alliances, we don't need, or ask for help. This game will be just like CN:S soon enough. But thanks for the heads up. Personally, had I been in your shoes, I would have wanted someone else to jump in so that we could join the fray. Not try to intimidate people into staying out. But hey, thats where TE is headed. A big S! to you. :)

Disclaimer: This is just a personal comment and in no way reflects the position of LE or its leadership this round. I just thought it was cute of TPF.

And FYI, if you were being spied OOG, it was not us. We do not condone, need, or allow it.

Yeah, I was curious about that comment too. This is shaping up to be a fun war. No need to ruin the thread at this point.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!! It's on suckas! Nice attack TF, SALUTE! Here's hoping for a good old fashioned brawl. We finally got us a war! We promise to give you the best fight we can TF. We ask no less in return.

SALUTE!

rat... aka hebaro/kosciusko

Finally we get blitzed! S! to the Fellowship, and let's have us a good little war.

They seriously mean that kind of thing, they were all kinds of happy when we blitzed them last session, and we didn't have near the chance to beat them that TF does now. This should be a much, much better fight - especially if no one else butts in. There are very few alliances in either SE or TE that I respect more than LE. They embody the TE spirit to it's highest reaches.

o/ LE and of course TF

Personally, had I been in your shoes, I would have wanted someone else to jump in so that we could join the fray.

That's pretty much what I meant :)

We're just upfront about our intentions, is all.

We don't do that spy stuff either, TPF Overlord Burning Glory is very opposed.

That's pretty much what I meant :)

We're just upfront about our intentions, is all.

We don't do that spy stuff either, TPF Overlord Burning Glory is very opposed.

That's not what you said at all! You said you will jump anyone that jumps in the fight, which is the opposite of what you are now claiming to support.

Well we're HOPING to keep nukes out of it...
Frying Fortress (Lizking) of the Black team of the alliance Lafayette Escadrille was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Middle Earth (Gandalf) of the Black team of the alliance The Fellowship on 7/14/2009 6:07:51 AM.

always good to be able to calibrate the value of someone's words.

Edited by unruly

I'm not sure why we hear the constant "we heard someone was gonna attack so we attacked first", when its obviously not real. TF have used this same excuse 3 rounds in a row. Used to be, ya know, evidence posted about this kind of thing. Hell, its TE, just fight and be done with it, leave the "its a defensive war, i swear" garbage at the door. If you guys came out from the big-happy-hugfest-block, you could have actual enemies to worry about instead of just LE.

Fighting is fun so far, but we had one angry camper who couldnt keep away from that nuke button. Some people really don't like bombing runs :rolleyes:

Just a lil note to anyone thinking of interfering in this war against TPF's allies and good friends, The Fellowship:

We are watching.

That's what I said.

Personally, had I been in your shoes, I would have wanted someone else to jump in so that we could join the fray.

That's what Grags said.

I meant EXACTLY that we'll be watching so that if someone else jumps in, we will join the fray.

That's not what you said at all! You said you will jump anyone that jumps in the fight, which is the opposite of what you are now claiming to support.

Exact opposite? Stupid interpretation.

From now on, when you need to have an opinion, I'll tell it to you.

It's not even completely just a defense of our allies, really.

I honestly doubt either group wants interference.

This is a great 1-1 fight and it should stay that way.

Good war so far, thanks for the fun TF. My opponents have been honorable and businesslike, can't ask for much more in TE.

And stop complaining about the lack of CB. They wanted a war, they went for it. Now we are fighting, no big deal.

And a very special thanks to TPF. One on one alliance wars are very enjoyable.

/yes, in LE

/no, not telling.