The Fellowship DoW

Lehran

The Fellowship hereby declares war on Lafayette Escadrille. Why? Paranoia possibly, but as usual for TF it is because we believe we are hitting LE before LE hit us.

We have the utmost respect for LE as an alliance and I do not know how this will end for us, especially as only a proportion of TF are aware that the war starts tonight...because it seems we have a spy or two.

Have fun everyone.

NeoGandalf

Emperor of The Fellowship

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fellowship hereby declares war on Lafayette Escadrille. Why? Paranoia possibly, but as usual for TF it is because we believe we are hitting LE before LE hit us.

We have the utmost respect for LE as an alliance and I do not know how this will end for us, especially as only a proportion of TF are aware that the war starts tonight...because it seems we have a spy or two.

Have fun everyone.

NeoGandalf

Emperor of The Fellowship

There goes the environment!

Did u guys blitz em?

we blitzed 'a bit'. There is a spy somewhere in TF so I could only tella few nations about the blitz...so there is still plenty fun to be had on both sides.

Hmm.. while I suppose TF does deserve a hail or two, I'm still very alarmed by the trend of "we have intel so we'll attack you". Of course, this war may be perfectly legit, and if so, don't mind me.

Good luck to both of you.

EDIT: Just had a look at the war screen, looks like around 70 war decs between TF and LE, largely by TF, so kudos to a nice update hit.

Edited by popsumpot

EDIT: Just had a look at the war screen, looks like around 70 war decs between TF and LE, largely by TF, so kudos to a nice update hit.

That's really quite good. Well done TF.

Did u guys blitz em?

We did a limited blitz. Only a few Fellowship nations were involved in the first salvo of this war. Now the real fun will start! And thank you for your support King Alias.

It's almost always a good idea to hit rather than be hit.

Better chance of winning that way - especially if you suspect you've got a spy.

Well done effort TF on making said spy's work immaterial.

Actually I've been feeding him with misdirection for the past few days - may as well let him work for me. Trouble is, that means I've been feeding half of TF with misdirection too since I don't know who it is (yet). Still, I am satisifed that we did what we could.

Actually I've been feeding him with misdirection for the past few days - may as well let him work for me. Trouble is, that means I've been feeding half of TF with misdirection too since I don't know who it is (yet). Still, I am satisifed that we did what we could.

nice to drive the bus.good luck.lets keep it clean fight.

my only regret is not having enough money to get all my soldier count up >:( all the way.......

if i was informed sooner yesterday....

anyhoo, i anarchied 2 and another guy i had been fighting finally went under today too :D

i'm gonna have to stay up the rest of the day so that i can repair the damage after each counter attack

EDIT:

Oh yeah, are we gonna accept surrender, or are we just gonna go at it until we both cant stand up?

Edited by penguino