The Fellowship DoW

Lehran

Currently from the Awards list:

Total Soldier Casualties

1) 24,193 Total Soldiers Lost - NeoGandalf of NeoGondor - Black Team

Always the most popular date at the prom, eh?

Some things never change. Hehe.

I respect you because you've earned it, but until you get your puppy to stop behaving like an $@!-hat, he's not going to get any.

Well, I see no reason to respect you, either. So that's fair enough.

"$@!-hat" sums up almost every post I've ever seen from you - including this one :)

The next time you contribute positively to a thread will be the first time.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total Soldier Casualties

Always the most popular date at the prom, eh?

Some things never change. Hehe.

Woot! I was one of his dates to the prom! Glad I could contribute! :)

Now, for the updated numbers.

Lafayette Escadrille: (7/12)170,877ns - 134,876ns(as of 7/16 @ 11:00am Pacific time).

The fellowship: (7/12)208,831ns - 154,543ns(as of 7/16 @ 11:00am Pacific time).

LE losses: 36,001ns

TF losses: 54,288ns

Salute!

This is some of the hardest nosed fighting I've had in TE. I thought I knew a lot of ingame tricks and a couple of my TF opponents have matched me move for move. I love a good challenge, LE loves a good challenge. Salute TF, this has to be the best war I've been involved in during my 5 rounds of TE experience.

I've got one of your guys fighting me that seems to be clairvoyant. He's matched every move I've made so far. A very interesting fight. Salute chopchop. This is one interalliance war I wish would never end. Woot!!!

FWIW, for the first time ever, none of my opponents have zombied. It don't get no better than this.

I've got one of your guys fighting me that seems to be clairvoyant. He's matched every move I've made so far.

Clairvoyant eh? Which National Wonder is that?

Edited by Sealbhach

Total Soldier Casualties

Hey cool I have 1/2 the casualties of him and have only had a highest infra value of 230 or so, woot.

;)

o/ LE

Kicking $@! from the bottom (o/ 400 NS nations).

Great fights this round. Neck and neck all the way!

no longer neck and neck: moving into noose and neck, as shown in the updated numbers.

Lafayette Escadrille: (7/12)170,877ns - 132,012ns(as of 7/19 @ 5:00pm Pacific time).

The Fellowship: (7/12)208,831ns - 124,300ns(as of 7/19 @ 11:00pm Pacific time).

LE losses: 38,865ns

LE anarchy: 27

TF losses: 84,531ns

TF anarchy: 47

TF / LE Loss ratio: over 2.1:1

TF/LE anarchy ratio: over 1.7:1

Hmm, not that it would have made any difference but I've not ben around much the last few days. So I'm here now to hang my head. LE, you mauled us real good :P

I did not anarchy until i was bellow 20 infrastructure!

I was at war with 5 LE and one pissed off recipient of a tech raid

and I finally collapsed when I went up north with my

Nana and Papa(Grandma and Grandpa for the nubs :P) who

had cable but did not have the power of the interwebs at their side.

Freddy, that's because we all switched to cautious attacks so we could continue to take tech from you while allowing you to collect enough to keep rebuying troops.

Once you became too small to be threat, we used you as a large scale tech raid.

Kudo's on hanging in there as long as you did though!

Freddy, that's because we all switched to cautious attacks so we could continue to take tech from you while allowing you to collect enough to keep rebuying troops.

Once you became too small to be threat, we used you as a large scale tech raid.

Kudo's on hanging in there as long as you did though!

Current stats:

Lafayette Escadrille (79 members): 170877 - 141,643 = 29234 NS loss with 15 in Anarchy

The Fellowship (100 members): 208831 - 103,974 = 104857 NS loss with 53 in Anarchy

edit-bad maths ftw

Edited by FurQ

The amazing thing is the disparity between their leader and the rest of the alliance in Nation Strength. They are all sacrificing themselves for NeoGandalf. I salute them for their sacrifice!

Here are those stats:

Fellowship:

Difference between #1 and #2: 4767NS

Difference between #1 and #10: 6747NS

Lafayette Escadrille:

Difference between #1 and #2: 269NS

Difference between #1 and #10: 871NS

You can interpret those stats any way you like, but to me it shows teamwork and planning on both sides, but with different goals perhaps.

The amazing thing is the disparity between their leader and the rest of the alliance in Nation Strength. They are all sacrificing themselves for NeoGandalf. I salute them for their sacrifice!

If you look at NEO's war screens the 2 LE nations he was fighting are practically ZI'd

NEO was away for a few days and was unable to get back. When he did get back he found all LE nations had been knocked out of his range.

For the record, TF is not as active this round due to RL. Thus the reason over half of them were fighting in defcon 5 and no GC's as they barely had

time to log on and simply attack. Also the reason less than 40% of them showed up at the blitz.

I'm sure if you ask any MHA nation who war'd with them last round they would let you know TF are great warriors ;)

I just wanted to give a little heads up to those who didn't know

BG.