The Fellowship DoW

Lehran

But if you look at his chart, I do not see any period of more than a day without growth. Is that possible when you are away?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the idea was to get Neogandalf out of range asap so he can go for the flag at the end of the round. His chart shows constant growth, so after the inital blitz by TF he bought up and up so we couldnt get to him. I guess they worked it out between themselves that they would take the counter while he held on to the number one spot. Quite a noble deed by his alliance.

Burning Glory, They have 167 gcamps vs our 135 and Neogandalf said, "There is a spy somewhere in TF so I could only tella few nations about the blitz" so I think thats the reason 40% blitzed? TF are great fighters, you making seemingly false excuses does them no service.

And that is not a bad strategy, prima facia, but I think it will fail NeoG in the end. He has no one to cover his rear at the end of the round as it stands, and unless something happens between now and tomorrow, that gap will widen by at least another thousand, not counting whatever growth he is able to make.

Regardless, this has been an epic battle and just the kind we have been looking for. Salute! to the Fellowship!

The TF boys are great fighters. SALUTE TF! This is the best fight LE has had for the last 3 rounds.

Every alliance has real life concerns. I'll add that to the growing list of excuses as to why LE manages to come out on top from time to time. At the beginning of this thread, nobody mentioned anything about real life issues. <shrug>

Looks like the idea was to get Neogandalf out of range asap so he can go for the flag at the end of the round. His chart shows constant growth, so after the inital blitz by TF he bought up and up so we couldnt get to him. I guess they worked it out between themselves that they would take the counter while he held on to the number one spot. Quite a noble deed by his alliance.

Burning Glory, They have 167 gcamps vs our 135 and Neogandalf said, "There is a spy somewhere in TF so I could only tella few nations about the blitz" so I think thats the reason 40% blitzed? TF are great fighters, you making seemingly false excuses does them no service.

It is possible to grow with out doing anything, take a look at my charts....I assure you i have not bought something rather it be soldiers, land, infra or tech every day yet my chart shows growth every day. I buy infra every 2 or 3 days at best, hardly ever buy land or tech. it might just be the natural growth of the nation.

Regardless, Neo is not one to lie and he himself has said he was away for a few days.

The 167 GC's were not there when they attacked with the initial blitz and for that matter, that number has grown over the past week.

Also i said less than 40% showed up for the blitz, and the spy thing may have contributed to that as well but i can tell you i have several friends in TF

that were not that active during the war. In fact i have pm's still unanswered from a few days ago :(

Now as far as the "seemingly false" thing goes, had you dug a little deeper and not used recent info you might realize this is no excuse, just fact ;) or would like to see some screen shots.

With that said, I'll also say that you believing my "seemingly false excuses" is the last thing on my list :)

This has been an awesome war regardless of what reasons may have preceeded that led up to Fellowship declaring. BG, I believe what several members of LE are saying is this 1) we did not declare this war. 2)If Fellowship was not prepared, then they shouldn't have declared. 3)We do not offer excuses and would not tolerate anyone offering excuses for us. I would hope Neo feels the same.

Yes, we determined early on based on the attack scheme that Neo was trying to hold down an alliance that could be a factor in the flag later in the round (revisit last round for details :lol1: ). Yes, it was something that we just guessed at. We have no evidence to support it. But based on our assumption, the leadership developed a WAR strategy to wound Neo's chances to the best of our ability. Its war, and thats what we are supposed to do.

If you are making excuses to help Fellowship save face, just stop. It's sad. Mostly because they do not need it. Fellowship kicked the living crap out of me, and I loved the entire ride. I started out at #5 in the alliance and now I'm on the last page. There is no excuse other than I was beaten down.

Bottom line is (and there is NO disrespect intended towards the Fellowship here), they declared and we kicked the living doggy-doo out of them. Thats what TE is SUPPOSED to be. Next time, bring the entire 'bloc' party. It will be even MORE fun! We LE guys are just nuts!!

This has been an awesome war regardless of what reasons may have preceeded that led up to Fellowship declaring. BG, I believe what several members of LE are saying is this 1) we did not declare this war. 2)If Fellowship was not prepared, then they shouldn't have declared. 3)We do not offer excuses and would not tolerate anyone offering excuses for us. I would hope Neo feels the same.

Yes, we determined early on based on the attack scheme that Neo was trying to hold down an alliance that could be a factor in the flag later in the round (revisit last round for details :lol1: ). Yes, it was something that we just guessed at. We have no evidence to support it. But based on our assumption, the leadership developed a WAR strategy to wound Neo's chances to the best of our ability. Its war, and thats what we are supposed to do.

If you are making excuses to help Fellowship save face, just stop. It's sad. Mostly because they do not need it. Fellowship kicked the living crap out of me, and I loved the entire ride. I started out at #5 in the alliance and now I'm on the last page. There is no excuse other than I was beaten down.

Bottom line is (and there is NO disrespect intended towards the Fellowship here), they declared and we kicked the living doggy-doo out of them. Thats what TE is SUPPOSED to be. Next time, bring the entire 'bloc' party. It will be even MORE fun! We LE guys are just nuts!!

You guys have me all wrong, I make no excuses for TF.

All I'm saying is the plain truth, no more no less.

You guys won the war and its not my intension's to take that away from you.

I was just pointing out that had TF been more active and traded in the banks or what not for GC's early in the war

it could of had a different out come or at the very least been more challenging to LE.

Yes i know several of you got beat down as did a lot of TF, but i guarantee you the beat downs did not come from any

nation with no GC's or barracks.....Thats all I'm saying ;)

I know you guys mean no disrespect for TF, and i assure you none is taken or given by our convo's here in this topic.

As I've said you can't win them all, and going to war unprepared is the start of the down fall or loss of said war.

BG.

You guys have me all wrong, I make no excuses for TF.

All I'm saying is the plain truth, no more no less.

You guys won the war and its not my intension's to take that away from you.

I was just pointing out that had TF been more active and traded in the banks or what not for GC's early in the war

it could of had a different out come or at the very least been more challenging to LE.

Yes i know several of you got beat down as did a lot of TF, but i guarantee you the beat downs did not come from any

nation with no GC's or barracks.....Thats all I'm saying ;)

I know you guys mean no disrespect for TF, and i assure you none is taken or given by our convo's here in this topic.

As I've said you can't win them all, and going to war unprepared is the start of the down fall or loss of said war.

BG.

An alliance that declares war out of the blue cannot exactly pull the "but you were more prepared than us! thats why you won!" card and expect to be taken seriously.

An alliance that declares war out of the blue cannot exactly pull the "but you were more prepared than us! thats why you won!" card and expect to be taken seriously.

Don't be a meanie, you should be enjoying real-life you know.

:ehm: