The Fellowship DoW

Lehran

I slept through reset...and the first hour of work. 2 hours sleep just isn't what it used to be. Anyway, did I hear someone say nukes?

I think people are confusing you, NeoGondor(NeoGandalf), with Gandolf(middle Earth).

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I said.

That's what Grags said.

I meant EXACTLY that we'll be watching so that if someone else jumps in, we will join the fray.

Exact opposite? Stupid interpretation.

From now on, when you need to have an opinion, I'll tell it to you.

It's not even completely just a defense of our allies, really.

I honestly doubt either group wants interference.

This is a great 1-1 fight and it should stay that way.

You said you will jump anyone that joins the fray. You know what that's called? That's called a threat to not join the fray, lest someone get jumped by you.

Taking the role of the global police? Stupid excuse.

Next time you are covering your backside for showing again you failed Grade 4 English, go find a dictionary.

I'm glad to see you guys are itching for a fight Clash. Thats what the game is supposed to be about! I just hate seeing anything that may be misconstrued as deterring an all out slugfest. I don't care one bit if I get blown off the face of TE, so long as I can have fun during the trip, and B) I can take a few others with me!

So far, TF is doing a good job of keeping me entertained on the trip to oblivion!

Salute!

Edited by Grags

No worries, Grags. You're right; some people will always misconstrue for their own purposes.

Fairly matched 1-1 alliance wars are so rare these days, and good to see.

It looks like this is going to be a great slugfest!

I might be a bit jealous :)

You said you will jump anyone that joins the fray. You know what that's called? That's called a threat to not join the fray, lest someone get jumped by you.

Taking the role of the global police? Stupid excuse.

Next time you are covering your backside for showing again you failed Grade 4 English, go find a dictionary.

Yeah, threat. SO!?! How is the other post the opposite of what I claim now?

I've been very consistent in what I've said.

Global police? For showing support for our allies and respect for both sides in what looks to be one heck of a great fight? Have you looked up "global" recently? Ridiculous, and please quit crying over it.

nukes are for war....nuff said there.

looks like some good match ups early this round.........LE was nothing but fun last round when the beat me to a pulp.....lol.......but entertaining anyway........have fun guys..........

of course nukes are for war, we are mostly just laughing at the original statement that nukes are out and at the very first opportunity one flys!

We're not complaining or whining... it was funny. :lol1:

It's a tough uphill fight... gotta love it! :)

Yeah, threat. SO!?! How is the other post the opposite of what I claim now?

I've been very consistent in what I've said.

Global police? For showing support for our allies and respect for both sides in what looks to be one heck of a great fight? Have you looked up "global" recently? Ridiculous, and please quit crying over it.

Oh my god, do you even read your OWN posts (I capitalized a word for no reason!!1)? Let me break this down to elementary flow chart.

1)You threatened people for entering the conflict. (note: threatening people for entering the conflict means you don't want them to enter).

2)You were criticized for threatening people for entering the conflict

3)You immediately flip flopped in saying that you do support more people jumping in (note: jumping in means the entry of other people into the conflict)

4)I pointed out how stupid this was (note: pointing out something is not crying)

5)You then decided to make me dizzy by flip flopping yet again, claiming now you actually did threaten people (note: "showing support for our allies" and "keeping this to a 1v1 fight" is threatening other people for jumping in)

Due to your apparent lack of vocabulary or any access to dictionaries, feel free to pm me should you not understand any of the words in the above post.

Edited by popsumpot

This is one of the better matchups, though TF probably outclasses LE a little too much this time around. Both alliances usually have good nations and fighters.

I don't think LE is outclassed. TF got the original jump with their blitz. But the current stats have LE losing around 32k NS and TF is down 29k NS. LE is holding their own, even after being blitzed. And loving EVERY minute of it I might add!

Trust me, LE still has good fighters, even with a few sitting out this round.

Ol' potsie needs to grip his tin foil hat tighter than that.

Your paranoia just ain't worth further effort, lil fella.

I don't think LE is outclassed. TF got the original jump with their blitz. But the current stats have LE losing around 32k NS and TF is down 29k NS. LE is holding their own, even after being blitzed. And loving EVERY minute of it I might add!

As someone who's faced them across the field of battle, I second this^^

They love to fight, they fight well and they are very well organized.

I still say LE's end of round move last session was balls to the wall, true TE-style funnin's.

TF rolls the same way, this is going to be a great fight.

I made popcorn :)

Edited by ClashPoint

Actually, with the new stats in now, here's the updated numbers as of of right now:

Lafayette Escadrille-7/12-pre update = 170,877ns - 139,322ns(7/15@2pm pacific time)

The Fellowship-7/12-pre update =208,831ns - 171,301ns(7/15@2pm pacific time)

Lafayette Escadrille losses so far: 31,555ns

The fellowship losses so far: 37,530ns

Even though my nation is pretty much toast, I must say, the pm's I've recieved from the fellowship show that BY FAR they are the classiest bunch we've ever warred against. My hats off to TF!

Cheers, and good luck the rest of the round!

<S>

The LE nations that could came back with a vengeance after our blitz. No messing either, 5 GCs all the way. As I intimated in the DoW I did not expect the initial blitz to make this war one-sided, I know LE thrive on this stuff. In fact you guys scared off 6 TF nations so far ^_^

To all the doubters about my earlier spy chat, I have since been more or less convinced that the info I received was false. Nevertheless, every time I've claimed to have received convincing intel in all of our DoWs, it has been true and people could testify to that effect...since the intel obviously came from people. Anyway, evidence is immaterial because we don't need a reason to DoW - it's TE, and LE and TF kicking the infra out of each of other for funs is probably overdue.

LE you guys are hard as nails. I salute you.

That's not what you said at all! You said you will jump anyone that jumps in the fight, which is the opposite of what you are now claiming to support.
TPF will jump anyone that joins the fray.thats is a promise.lets see a great 1 vs 1 fight.

TPF has been watching the fight since day one and yes we will hit any AA that steps in.

Last round TPF hit LE for a fun and fair war and it was destroyed by 2 other AA's jumping in.

This time that won't happen ;)

Pops there is always different meaning for the way words are used and different ways of interpretation.

You are probably misunderstanding CP's feelings about wanting another AA to jump in with the fact that

we will be jumping in to support our Allies TF. Basically he wants someone to jump in so we can go to war, but also letting the other AA's know that we will be jumping in if they do get involved. Besides that I know LE wants this to be a fair fight for how every long it last.

With that said, TPF is not the global police...Just supporting our allies and there is no stronger ally than TPF and TF.

Now please show my GOV member a little respect!

MK, Thanks!

BG.

The LE nations that could came back with a vengeance after our blitz. No messing either, 5 GCs all the way. As I intimated in the DoW I did not expect the initial blitz to make this war one-sided, I know LE thrive on this stuff. In fact you guys scared off 6 TF nations so far ^_^

To all the doubters about my earlier spy chat, I have since been more or less convinced that the info I received was false. Nevertheless, every time I've claimed to have received convincing intel in all of our DoWs, it has been true and people could testify to that effect...since the intel obviously came from people. Anyway, evidence is immaterial because we don't need a reason to DoW - it's TE, and LE and TF kicking the infra out of each of other for funs is probably overdue.

LE you guys are hard as nails. I salute you.

For the record, i was also told that LE would be hitting TF. I didn't think it was true as the nuke count was low but you never know and as Neo said its TE.....No excuse is needed :P

Also I can testify to what Neo says, its true! ;)

BG.

There are easy ways to tell when an alliance is going to blitz. I won't give that information away, but I will say that it was noted for the Fellowship before we were hit, but we were otherwise occupied, and didn't really mind being hit.

As for OOG spies, anyone willing to do so is inherently unreliable, as is their intel.

Even though my nation is pretty much toast, I must say, the pm's I've recieved from the fellowship show that BY FAR they are the classiest bunch we've ever warred against. My hats off to TF!

LOL, I sincerely second this. My nation was one that apparently ALL the TF members involved DID get the secret message. They have beaten me to a pulp! But not without incurring some damage themselves.

But my hats off to TF. The group that engaged me has shown nothing but class.

Truth to tell. we don't care why you hit us... we're just glad you did!

This is so cool, struggling to get coordinated instead of doing so before hand! It's far harder than planning a blitz.

Gents, we truly appreciate the TPF hit last round and TF this round. You guys rock! We are finding our feet, but instead of taking a day, its taking several days... its still a work of art!

Guys , we'll make a war game of this yet!

I tip my at to Neo... I don't care about your intelligence.. WE were a good and worthy target. I love it! :lol1:

And as for spy's, we will not, will kill and will hunt for the series.

We will not use one, will hunt anyone we think is one and will not deal with folks that use inside info.

We relish relatively even match-ups.. fights are cool.

Mind you, hangin in IRC chats and some fool spills the beans... that ain't spyin, thats just dumb a$$ talk on your part. Not now mind you, but in the past.

:lol1:

Pops there is always different meaning for the way words are used and different ways of interpretation.

You are probably misunderstanding CP's feelings about wanting another AA to jump in with the fact that

we will be jumping in to support our Allies TF. Basically he wants someone to jump in so we can go to war, but also letting the other AA's know that we will be jumping in if they do get involved. Besides that I know LE wants this to be a fair fight for how every long it last.

With that said, TPF is not the global police...Just supporting our allies and there is no stronger ally than TPF and TF.

Now please show my GOV member a little respect!

MK, Thanks!

BG.

I respect you because you've earned it, but until you get your puppy to stop behaving like an $@!-hat, he's not going to get any.

Paranoia runs deep in TF... pre-emptive strikes on nothing yet again.

Paranoia in a game where DoWs are announced without a need for justification reason 5 minutes before reset. Imagine that ^_^