Operation Asian Shield

Dragonisia has moved 150,000 troops up to the coastline of Lu and the Imperial coast on the Pacific. The airforce has been moved into the North East Sectors.

Melvin Republic (Which I have been authorized to control his military for a short time due to RL ilness) has moved half of its troops to the coastline for defense and the other half to Lu for defense and also has arranged its air forces in the North East sector.

ooc: Cochin, N Reeki, and Freakwars need post their deployments as applicable. This thread is also for allies of the Empire to post their actions and deployments.

Royal Cochin Defense Forces is moving the following units to Lu Empire:

1. III ACR

2. IV ACR

3. V ACR

4. VII MD

5. VIII MD

6. RF09 (JADAYU)

7. RF10 (JADAYU)

8. RF15 (MIG35)

9. RF16 (MIG35)

10. RF27 (MIG29)

11. RF28 (MIG29)

12. RF29 (MIG29)

Additional 4 HALOB AWACS and 5 Raptor UAVs have also been assigned to Lu Empire's defense.

The 9 Royal Cochin Navy task forces in station east of Japan has now formed the First Battle Fleet and is now stationed off Yamato coast. The 1BF has been ordered to cooperate with the Rebel Army Navy.

OOC: Melvin Republic must post its own military movements.

OOC: Jesus Christ, do you search this subforum soley for the purpose of being a tattle-tail?

IC: Melvin Republic has moved half of its troops to the coastline for defense and the other half to Lu for defense and also has arranged its air forces in the North East sector.

OOC: Jesus Christ, do you search this subforum soley for the purpose of being a tattle-tail?

OOC: Thats a fairly well established rule. If I remember correctly the war in Europe that ended with lavo being a parking lot for a few months got paused several times because everyone had to repost their own deployments, and launches. They are just trying to ensure merger waring doesn't become fail waring with one person doing all the posting and everyone else posting once every twenty days.

OOC: Thats a fairly well established rule. If I remember correctly the war in Europe that ended with lavo being a parking lot for a few months got paused several times because everyone had to repost their own deployments, and launches. They are just trying to ensure merger waring doesn't become fail waring with one person doing all the posting and everyone else posting once every twenty days.

OOC: No, LVN's just being LVN. I've had people RP my army for me because I still don't give a damn about tactics or whatever - and that pre-dates the Great European War. If he wants to voluntarily give someone else access to his military, let him. But at least RP him sending a general over.

OOC: This is correct.

OOC: No, LVN's just being LVN. I've had people RP my army for me because I still don't give a damn about tactics or whatever - and that pre-dates the Great European War. If he wants to voluntarily give someone else access to his military, let him. But at least RP him sending a general over.

OOC: Sargun, the rules have been changed since then, due to abuse and mergers.