FCO elections, stats and whatnot

I suppose it's time to announce the results of the fifth senate elections of FCO, which ended roughly two housr ago. This senate is special in the sense that it's the first one to be elected in office after the reform to reduce the number of senators from four to two (plus the Chancellor, meaning ME! :wub: ). People saw the former system as unnecessarily bureucratic and large in relation of the powers and responsibilities of the senate. The new senators are Enrico and Kotatsu.

I bet you'd like to know what those powers and responsibilities are right here and now, but I believe that you should help yourselves out and read our charter. Then again, I'm also gracious enough to provide the relevant part - right here and now.

6.2 The primary function of the Senate is to vote on the alliance's internal policies and the acceptance of various treaties.

On other news, FCO passed 500 nukes some time ago and we're currently rolling at 529. Despite losing some 20 nations after the war (mainly due to inactivity), we've managed to regain our strength and keep the current level of 2,1 million NS. Our average NS has also risen from 20k to 24k, a lot of this thanks to the tireless work of the Commissar of Economy and his subordinates. Keep chugging that aid, boys!

That would be all, you can go back to your daily nonsense that does not involve FCO.

Edited by KanaX

I suppose it's time to announce the results of the fifth senate elections of FCO, which ended roughly two housr ago. This senate is special in the sense that it's the first one to be elected in office after the reform to reduce the number of senators from four to two (plus the Chancellor, meaning ME! :wub: ). People saw the former system as unnecessarily bureucratic and large in relation of the powers and responsibilities of the senate. The new senators are Enrico and Kotatsu.
Um, who are they?

End of the first paragraph.

Congratulations Finnish Critter Ovulation!

or in Finnish:

mdadwjii nnduuuawnnnd dnjioqw1924mmabd Finnish Critter Ovulation!

Where have you learned finnish :blink:

Onneksi olkoon lentotukialusmäkihyppyinsinööreillemme o/