Statement of Reconciliation and Unofficial Friendship

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job on not getting rolled Rooman. I guess some people can't show any respect for others, and I would never expect any less from NSO.

Haha, there wouldn't be any rolling going on.

Umm ok. What does this have to do with anything?

The fact you are just spouting your unimportant, non-related, irrelevant opinion for the sake of feeling important.

Edited by youwish959

The fact you are just spouting your unimportant, non-related, irrelevant opinion for the sake of feeling important.

My bad, I thought thats what this forum is for. I do have a stake in this race. I wouldn't want my AA being recruited from, so I am speaking out against someone elses AA being recruited from. Also do I now get to chase you around the forum crying that you aren't allowed to talk if you aren't directly involved in the situation? And I am related as I want to be to the situation, as far as I know two Green alliances have been recruited from. I am a Green Team alliance and if they take military involvement, what stops me from joining to support my teammates?

My bad, I thought thats what this forum is for. I do have a stake in this race. I wouldn't want my AA being recruited from, so I am speaking out against someone elses AA being recruited from.

You seem insecure about your member's loyalty.

Also do I now get to chase you around the forum crying that you aren't allowed to talk if you aren't directly involved in the situation?

Do it.

And I am related as I want to be to the situation, as far as I know two Green alliances have been recruited from. I am a Green Team alliance and if they take military involvement, what stops me from joining to support my teammates?

My nukes.

You seem insecure about your member's loyalty.

Do it.

My nukes.

So me not wanting my members inboxed spammed is insecurity? Sorry I must be missing a few steps as to how you came to that conclusion.

Also your nukes would NEVER influence a desision of mine, and it make me laugh that you think that.

So me not wanting my members inboxed spammed is insecurity? Sorry I must be missing a few steps as to how you came to that conclusion.

You are insecure about your members leaving. Don't spin it.

Also your nukes would NEVER influence a desision of mine, and it make me laugh that you think that.

You are one bad dude. I am sorry I ever messed with you.

You are one bad dude. I am sorry I ever messed with you.

No I don't like it because its considered rude, as Heft and Corinan have seemed to have admitted also. Why are you trying to disagree with your government?

I didn't insiuate I was 'bad.' You however did saying your nukes can control my mind somehow.

No I don't like it because its considered rude, as Heft and Corinan have seemed to have admitted also. Why are you trying to disagree with your government?

I didn't insiuate I was 'bad.' You however did saying your nukes can control my mind somehow.

OH MY GOD! THIS GUY DISAGREED WITH HIS GOVERNMENT! HE MUST BE A REBEL SENTENCED TO ETERNAL ZI! Honestly, so what if I disagree?

OH MY GOD! THIS GUY DISAGREED WITH HIS GOVERNMENT! HE MUST BE A REBEL SENTENCED TO ETERNAL ZI! Honestly, so what if I disagree?

It amazes me how you can see into my mind and assume everything I think. Get real dude and stop trying to talk for me. You are just butthurt cause I critized your alliance, and think you are acting totally immature about it.

It amazes me how you can see into my mind and assume everything I think. Get real dude and stop trying to talk for me. You are just butthurt cause I critized your alliance, and think you are acting totally immature about it.

It was sarcasm, because he is NSO government...

Edited by Hydro

Your alliance has shown resolve, I am impressed. It is my hope that one day GOP will embrace their passion. Peace is a lie.

When you said at the end "Peace is a lie" I laughed so hard because you are telling the truth on this one, you don't want peace with this alliance.

I am very pleased with how this all turned out. Made my day, really.

We know you are pleased because GPA didn't start a war with you yet. ;)

Then don't.

Oh hush you!

This, NSO had no intention to start a war.

even if NSO didn't have the intention you still could have stared it.

wow your mean.

Anyways, my spot on this is:

NSO was probably trying out their boundaries, knowing that a war COULD NOT happen with neutrals because of Ivan's name and their possible allies.

To be honest, I have no respect for NSO now and I hope they get humbled by some alliance.

I also think that a war WOULD be good, why?

1) Poaching is a violation of an alliance's space and is technically a war starter.

2) If a war started then I would say that the neutrals would come together to help one another, not to mention that all of NSO's allies SHOULD be sickened by this and hopefully see what NSO is willing to do to get what they want. In turn if the war came, out of respect of the neutrals, NSO's allies (at least some of them) should cancel their treaties and NOT get involved.

3) it would show that Ivan can't rule this whole CN world,because the way I'm looking at it Ivan has some ego issues (with respect).

The list can go on and if TZC was the size of NSO or even bigger and NSO tried to poach my members I would out right wage a war with NSO.

In my books poaching is a DoW.

NSO was probably trying out their boundaries, knowing that a war COULD NOT happen with neutrals because of Ivan's name and their possible allies.

Nah, this action had no bearing or beginning with any of our allies.

To be honest, I have no respect for NSO now and I hope they get humbled by some alliance.

We Sith have more important things to care about than who you respect.

1) Poaching is a violation of an alliance's space and is technically a war starter.

In what world are solicitations illegal or war starters? When a Political or Religious organization asks you for their vote or to join their organization or church? Why would this be any different? These are all individuals, afterall. They can think for themselves.

3) it would show that Ivan can't rule this whole CN world,because the way I'm looking at it Ivan has some ego issues (with respect).

Lulz at 2 points. First, who actually believes that Ivan rules the world? Seriously, that would require some kind of grand CN conspiracy to really believe that. Secondly, ego issues? You mean every other leader or major player on CN?

• 2 weeks later...