Statement of Reconciliation and Unofficial Friendship

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a threat of force? No.

Was there a use of psychological terror? No.

So bullying? No. It was members of the NSO PMing them, telling them that their chosen ideology was weak and would not stand up to the test of a challenge. The result was that the NSOs members were proven wrong. The neutrals had some semblance of a spine. Props to them.

Actually, so far you've been proven right. Nothing bad has happened to you, has it? Has the apology crippled you yet?

Nope, if it contained an "or else" it would be bullying but it didn't did it?

You weren't bullying the individual members, you were bullying the alliance. You essentially told the alliance that if they didn't confront you, you'd walk all over them. Poaching their members counts as an "or else" for action, I believe.

Actually, so far you've been proven right. Nothing bad has happened to you, has it? Has the apology crippled you yet?
The fact that this made it this far proves that our members were wrong actually, since the expected response was nothing at all.

Way to go GOP. That must have been a mighty show of resolve in order to get an apology from NSO. :rolleyes:

I refuse to believe Ivan has turned into a lulz leader, and the neutrals, so far, and the world, so far, have both failed his boundary test.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

I refuse to believe Ivan has turned into a lulz leader, and the neutrals, so far, and the world, so far, have both failed his boundary test.

That's probably because he hasn't. It is hard to believe in something that doesn't exist.

Good job GOP,

The NSO must have some serious guts to pull this off and I tip my hat to them,

However, I feel that the NSO's ranks will increase after this not from this alliance but from the publicity, nice move in the end.

Good job GOP,

The NSO must have some serious guts to pull this off and I tip my hat to them,

However, I feel that the NSO's ranks will increase after this not from this alliance but from the publicity, nice move in the end.

We didn't do this for publicity we want war now. :lol1:

NSO got off way easy on this. They should have gotten rolled into oblivion.

I mean, GOP has protectors in UJA, and GPA/TDO can certainly fend for themselves. Come on guys.

Apology from NSO doesn't really matter--they got their messages across without any consequences. Smart move.

Any such members are of little practical value. Sure they can marvel at their statistics, but the damage they incur to their reputation and image amongst the more involved, active, and wise nations is hardly an absence of consequence.

Congratulations on proving yourself to Heft and the NSO. You should be very proud to have obtained their coveted approval.

Kudos.

Lol...

At least they apologized to you guys, but not even an announcement? The lesson I think some of the neutral alliances are learning is: walk softly, but carry a big stick. Survival on a planet such as ours requires armed neutrality for anything else is a euphemism for easy target. I hope not to see any further poaching in the near future. Good luck.

[2009-07-02 21:57:26] <Roo[GOP]> and either Heft or Dopp will post an apology for mass messaging our members on our forums

[2009-07-02 21:57:36] <Heft> PRobably Dopp

Congratulations on standing up for yourselves.
Your alliance has shown resolve, I am impressed. It is my hope that one day GOP will embrace their passion. Peace is a lie.
I am very pleased with how this all turned out. Made my day, really.

Now it's my understanding that Dopp goes by Corinan on these forums - his nations name - and as such, Neither of you have followed through with the apology you have promised would be made in this thread.

Were you hoping that'd go through unnoticed?

I hope nso gets stomped for this if they can't figure out how to make it right, this doesn't do it for me. I hope all green does the stomping collectively. It's what I hope.

Now it's my understanding that Dopp goes by Corinan on these forums - his nations name - and as such, Neither of you have followed through with the apology you have promised would be made in this thread.

Were you hoping that'd go through unnoticed?

I made the apology on GOPs forum, as promised. Thank you for your genuine concern in this matter.

It amazes me to no end that people don't recognize how smart the leadership at NSO is.

Do you, at GOP, not realize that you've been pushed merely to test your response?

I'll not claim to speak on behalf of NSO, but I think they've gotten exactly what they want here: proof that you'll tolerate blatant trashing and poaching if they'll apologize in return.

It's an interesting approach to a litmus test.