Statement of Reconciliation and Unofficial Friendship

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guess? testing boundaries. It's a bunch of old PB veterans in a new alliance in a new landscape. What better time to test boundaries and to find out what other people are going to do when they start pushing buttons and all that?

I don't blame em for it, I mean, if I had the clout and if I had the reputation that some of their leaders did, and if I could force out apologies I didn't mean (if I apologized at all, really), then I'd do the same thing.

And yes, I'm saying that apology was forced and they didn't mean a word of it. They're sith, afterall. I mean. I can see that from space.

The Dark Side is strong in this one.

I found myself asking the same question. Bullying neutrals?

It's not all that surprising... I mean, at least we avoided Woodstock Massacre 2.0. Bullying neutrals AND blatantly recruiting from another alliance is pretty low... but this is NSO, so I have come to expect that from Mr.Moldavi and his cronies.

It's not all that surprising... I mean, at least we avoided Woodstock Massacre 2.0. Bullying neutrals AND blatantly recruiting from another alliance is pretty low... but this is NSO, so I have come to expect that from Mr.Moldavi and his cronies.

Who did the #2 in your cheerios?

So they insulted you and your alliance, in such an in-your-face way that this couldn't possibly have escaped your attention, clearly daring you to do something, but they said it was a terrible, terrible mistake and so they're a bunch of "stand-up guys"?

I must be missing something.

So they insulted you and your alliance, in such an in-your-face way that this couldn't possibly have escaped your attention, clearly daring you to do something, but they said it was a terrible, terrible mistake and so they're a bunch of "stand-up guys"?

I must be missing something.

I think its called "being diplomatic."

I am very pleased with how this all turned out. Made my day, really.

Mine too. Im glad that we were able to work this out.

Damn you ender land! Go away!

I think it's pretty clear what the overall objective here was, and it is just as clear that it has been met (at least with one of the alliances).

This situation is win-win for NSO.

They send recruitment messages to alliances not attached with allies and likely also not coordinated enough to put up strong resistance. Those alliances either

1) do nothing

2) declare war giving NSO war and not have to "fire the first shot" therefore enacting defensive treaties

It seems GOP chose option 1.

Leave the trend-bucking to the professionals, Sith. Too weak-willed to resist the Dark Side, too weak-willed to stand up for your principles (no matter how twisted they've become). Be careful of displaying that weakness, I hear your underlings may not tolerate it.

This was an interesting situation to comeback to after a brief absence. I am certainly interested to see what is cooked up during my next absence :P

Sileath came back to to NSO?

:awesome:

Thank Admin no.
I think it's pretty clear what the overall objective here
There was an objective here? :blink:

There was an objective here? :blink:

oh come on you can't except me to believe that intentionally making an effort to poach from four different alliance, by members of the gov, was just done for !@#$% and giggles.

Does the screenshot in the OP calling them pathetic and urging them to defect count?
Was there a threat of force? No.

Was there a use of psychological terror? No.

So bullying? No. It was members of the NSO PMing them, telling them that their chosen ideology was weak and would not stand up to the test of a challenge. The result was that the NSOs members were proven wrong. The neutrals had some semblance of a spine. Props to them.

oh come on you can't except me to believe that intentionally making an effort to poach from four different alliance, by members of the gov, was just done for !@#$% and giggles.
You don't know Doppelganger do you...

They're sith, peace is a lie, those are peaceful alliances.

Perhaps they're just trying to get them to embrace the dark side a little?