Official Announcement from the Shadowmen

Co God Ben

You've missed Rey's point. Cooler heads means you can fight 3 wars and win. Idiotic leaders will just get you rolled - and you can't learn anything from being rolled.

Actually I understood his point just fine. It just didn't change my position that if war is love then I hope to be giving and receiving lots of it. Also at this moment in time we're holding our own just fine, we're not being rolled just yet as we have some fight left in us.

This coming from Rey?

I'm readying the Peter Pan Platoon now.

You've missed Rey's point. Cooler heads means you can fight 3 wars and win. Idiotic leaders will just get you rolled - and you can't learn anything from being rolled.

Exactly right.

Edited by Rey the Great

I'm sick of you begging for peace so I guess I'll tell my guys to accept if it is offered and be done with you. Good luck the rest of the round I think you'll need it.

when did they beg for it? im sure if you want war they will fight from what i can tell is your just mad that your alliance cant blitz

Edited by legion-x

I'm sick of you begging for peace so I guess I'll tell my guys to accept if it is offered and be done with you. Good luck the rest of the round I think you'll need it.

Dude cmon, we didn't beg for peace.

And I would also like to personally apologize to Ninja.

Cooler heads are fine, but bickering back and forth about apologies and such is kind of silly. OOC: The whole point at least for me for me in playing TE is to have fun warring using a practice nation instead of being a fool in SE. /OOC

Aaaaaaaaaaw, but I want a T-Shirt :(

When did we beg?

Is the war on or not? Update is fast approaching.

Edited by The Mathias

Before this topic gets any worse with back and forth BS...Let me just say this;

TPF, while not treatied to the Shadowdmen have friends there. So what I'm saying is I would like to see this situation resolved quickly and peacefully.

As far as the joke about RE, not funny! These kinds of jokes even though being a joke are OOC and uncalled for.

*No worries everybody make mistakes ;)

Sup Ben!

BG.