Official Announcement from the Shadowmen

Co God Ben

Announcement from the Shadowmen

Shortly after our declaration of existence, we wanted to see how we would work together in a war. When we chose The Dark Brother as a target, we looked at the numbers. We wanted to do an update blitz and fight for a day or two, then give white peace, as was the method we have always used.

Sadly, instead of our intended events, the members of The Dark Brotherhood, instead of accepting my personal offer of white peace made to Ryan Greenberg, folded their alliance. I found this confusing, but it seems in our war, they lost a few more members than when they partook in Operation Bug Squash. Go fig.

The alliance that absorbed the remnants of TDB, GATO, declared war on us. They had the numbers advantage in every category. Later that day, some more people joined the Shadowmen, which gave us a 10-person advantage. Also, despite their alliance declaration on us, there were only 4 personal declarations from GATO on us, and 19 declarations from Shadowmen on GATO in retaliation. Despite our best scientists looking into it, we can't figure out how that happened.

So the GDA joined in in defense of GATO. Reason: "The Shadowmen are attacking GATO." And I guess that's true, so as far as GDA goes, fair enough I suppose.

But as do all wars, this one needs to come to a close. I had the same terms I gave to TDB ready for GATO, but I was informed that those terms would not be fulfilling enough for the great brown cat. They expected an apology. Luckily, our great diplomat, Mathias, agreed to terms we could both agree with

Thus, in accordance to our peace deal, The Shadowmen hereby officially apologizes for:

# Destroying The Dark Brotherhood

# Getting more members after the great GATO blitz

# Attempting to get peace with Ryan Greenberg, getting a response of "Just one or two more days"

# Causing magicninja to pull a treaty out of his butt at the last minute, and retroactively activate a Defensive portion

# Causing GATO to have to go ask GDA for help

# Causing magicninja to lie about wanting peace.

Similarly, expect GATO's announcement soon regarding its adherence of the terms of peace.

Signed,

The Shadow Masters

Codus Godus Benjimus, Krunk teh Deadly, Mathias, :Randy:, and Kenai

P.S. We also apologize for unintentionally supporting RyanGDI. That is a mistake we are truly sorry for.

Somebody wants some free PR. Settle it on the battlefield, and don't worry that they had friends lying in ambush. Take them out too if you're so bad.

Also, get over yourselves.

Well, so much for that.

When you truly want peace let me know.

Refresher on the terms:

[23:32] <+Mathias> if we apologize

05[23:32] <+Mathias> GATO has to switch to WAE

[23:33] <+Krunk_the_Great[LoSS|MoRE]> LOL mathias

[23:33] <+Krunk_the_Great[LoSS|MoRE]> :P

01[23:33] <05~magicninja> If you don;t apologize you never get to grow this round

[23:34] <+Randy> im sorry for destroying TDB

[23:34] <+Mathias> if you don't switch to WAE

05[23:34] <+Randy> and making GATO find someone to fight for them

[23:34] <+Mathias> neither will you

[23:34] <+Mathias> :P

04[23:34] <+Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> neither will you, ninja

01[23:34] <05~magicninja> Oh we will

[23:34] <+Randy> too bad you cant do it yourself

[23:34] <+Randy> :0

[23:34] <+Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> :you aren't doin a great job at that right now

01[23:34] <05~magicninja> I'm not worried about it

[23:35] <+Randy> i wouldnt either if i had other people doing my work :o

[23:35] <+Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> lol

01[23:35] <05~magicninja> You tried to

[23:35] <+Krunk_the_Great[LoSS|MoRE]> Word

[23:35] <%Greg23[GATO]> Meh

[23:35] <+Krunk_the_Great[LoSS|MoRE]> what Randy said

[23:35] <+Krunk_the_Great[LoSS|MoRE]> :P

[23:35] <+Randy> actually we didnt

01[23:35] <05~magicninja> I talked with RE

01[23:35] <05~magicninja> So don;t lie

[23:35] <+Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> RE is full of people with crabs

[23:35] <+Randy> good for you

[23:35] <+Randy> we didnt want them to help us

01[23:35] <05~magicninja> lol

[23:35] <+Randy> we were trying to setup a treaty so they dont attack us

[23:35] <+Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> and people whose faces are stuck like this -_-

[23:36] <+Randy> if we wanted help you guys would have been done w/

01[23:36] <05~magicninja> Indeed

[23:36] <%Greg23[GATO]> ...

[23:36] <+Mathias> ok so

[23:36] <+Mathias> the terms we agree on are

[23:36] <+Mathias> We apologize

05[23:36] <+Mathias> GATO changes to WAE

[23:36] <+Mathias> and the war ends

[23:36] <+Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> I can live with these terms

01[23:36] <05~magicninja> Well whenever you feel like you've had enough just post an apology to Ryan Greenburg and TDB and acknowledge your defeat by GATO and GDa and you can move on

[23:36] <+Mathias> for TDB as well?

[23:36] <%Greg23[GATO]> <3WAE jokes

01[23:36] <05~magicninja> Until then keep talking

01[23:36] <05~magicninja> It's all you have left

[23:37] <+Randy> LOL

[23:37] <+Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> lol

[23:37] <+Co_God_Ben[LoSS]> defeat?

[23:37] <+Randy> i can see an apology

[23:37] <+Randy> but not defeat

06[23:37] * ~magicninja shrugs

[23:37] <%Greg23[GATO]> Idk what else do you call it?

01[23:37] <05~magicninja> then please continue

01[23:37] <05~magicninja> Have fun

Edited by magicninja

Despite our best scientists looking into it, we can't figure out how that happened.

I like this part. ^_^

Hope you guys can come to a settled peace before the nuke disease spreads and my environment takes a punch.

I like this part. ^_^

Hope you guys can come to a settled peace before the nuke disease spreads and my environment takes a punch.

He doesn't get that we wanted them to hit us first. Look at it this way we dclare a few wars but don't go full out. You guys think you are teh awesome and go full out on us in some cases declaring three offensive wars to our none. Then what happens ohhh GDA comes in and all of a sudden our nation are 3vs1 while yours are 6vs1. They need to fire the scientists.

First order of business:

OH NO TE LOG DUMP!!!!!!111!!ONE!!!1!!! :laugh:

Second order of business:

Official Announcement from The Shadowmen

• Peace will be sent to all GDA nations.
  • Peace will be accepted from GATO nations.
  • GATO nations that do not send peace will be attacked.

Peace or war, those are your two options GATO.

First order of business:

OH NO TE LOG DUMP!!!!!!111!!ONE!!!1!!! :laugh:

Second order of business:

Official Announcement from The Shadowmen

• Peace will be sent to all GDA nations.
  • Peace will be accepted from GATO nations.

• GATO nations that do not send peace will be attacked.

Peace or war, those are your two options GATO.

Both will be rejected.

What else is new?

hmmmmm.......

war.

Uncalled for. Shadowmen, are you just asking for us to roll you? Not only did you negotiate in poor faith and act like general pricks in our talks, but now you're insulting us? Really? Do you not want your alliance to exist?

Uncalled for. Shadowmen, are you just asking for us to roll you? Not only did you negotiate in poor faith and act like general pricks in our talks, but now you're insulting us? Really? Do you not want your alliance to exist?

I foresee a global war. :nuke:

Actually, like I've explained numerous times, we did NOT negotiate in poor faith. When we were negotiating, I specifically told you we were already in 1 war. While we were negotiating, GATO attacked us. (I remember finding out right when we were agreeing to the terms and told you guys what was happening) Then we attacked back, got attacked by GDA, and you guys pulled away. And we were definitely not pricks, I showed you guys respect, and did nothing to anger you guys. Ben was joking around about a goat, and that was the only thing that I saw you guys could have gotten mad about, and for that I apologize.

As for what he said, I have no idea why he said it, but don't hold a whole alliance accountable for 1 person.

I'm not the type of guy to support poor behavior and immature remarks... I have a specific group to put them in, it's called anarchy, ever heard of it?

It's funny, really; all the effort I went through to help you Shadowmen, just introduced me to far better rulers and more noble of people.

I wouldn't consider RE rolling on Shadowmen a global war, more like a weekend fishing trip :lol1:

Heh, Global or not war is fun. I'm going to go against the grain here and say that everyone who's bickering needs to suck it up and get back to warring. OOC: This is TE not SE so lets blow some stuff up instead of doing all of this negotiating. /OOC

:popcorn: Hold on their scientists are at work.

Heh, Global or not war is fun. I'm going to go against the grain here and say that everyone who's bickering needs to suck it up and get back to warring. OOC: This is TE not SE so lets blow some stuff up instead of doing all of this negotiating. /OOC

Cooler heads prevail in any situation.

Cooler heads prevail in any situation.

Cooler heads are fine, but bickering back and forth about apologies and such is kind of silly. OOC: The whole point at least for me for me in playing TE is to have fun warring using a practice nation instead of being a fool in SE. /OOC

Cooler heads are fine, but bickering back and forth about apologies and such is kind of silly. OOC: The whole point at least for me for me in playing TE is to have fun warring using a practice nation instead of being a fool in SE. /OOC

You've missed Rey's point. Cooler heads means you can fight 3 wars and win. Idiotic leaders will just get you rolled - and you can't learn anything from being rolled.