The Phoenix Federation

Hello there!

Just a friendly alliance spam message.

Being an unaligned nation can be a very tough thing in Tournament Edition. There is no foreign aid in TE and tech is always expensive. So, many nations rely on tech raiding other nations to get it. Namely, YOU. When I first started playing TE as an unaligned nation, I was attacked constantly. Raider nations will watch the war screens to see which unaligned nations have been attacked recently; those will be easier targets, more likely to cave without a fight back. So tech raids can come in waves sometimes. No one likes being sucker-punched like that.

The best way to put your nation in a position to grow and prosper is to join an alliance - preferably one that will have your back when you inevitably do get attacked. My alliance, The Phoenix Federation, does just that. NO ONE gets away with hitting us without retribution. TE is meant for war; we war as well as anyone out there.

Every round we are one of the largest and strongest alliances in the game, and we generally enjoy a host of treatied alliances to back us up if any other alliance attacks us. We have universal respect across all of TE. Besides the numbers, one of the best qualities of TPF is that we treat all of our members kindly, and we are all more than willing to fight for the protection of our members. We will have your back, and then some.

We have a superb nation building program to help you build and grow your nation as strong as it can get, as fast as possible - including 1-1 nation auditing. We also have great forums, many trade possibilities and great people you'd be fighting alongside.

If you're interested, please check out our forums and sign-up:

http://tpfte.info/index.php

I promise you that you won't regret it!

You can also contact me if you have any questions :)

NO ONE gets away with hitting us without retribution.

Need any proof?

Enjoy this:

warproof.jpg

As soon as these attacks were reported at our forums, TPF struck back in numbers.

There was (and still IS) an eager waiting list to hit this guy, first served.

This is how we roll.

Join The Phoenix Federation.

You won't regret it.

And our Building guide is BOMB! Oh yeah and we have so many alliances no matter where you are at we will protect you. Buffalo Sabres was begging for peace haha 5 of our nations attacked him. Trust me you won't regret coming to TPF!!

NO ONE gets away with hitting us without retribution.

TE is meant for war; we war as well as anyone out there.

How about some more proof:

warproof2.jpg

Less than 3 hours later and he's in enough trouble he'll soon be in reroll land.

Roll with us and this is how we'd roll for YOU.

Join TPF.

Rolling with us: Lots of fun and no regrets.

I'd like to point out that the leader of maxica didn't know he'd been hit until AFTER we had already crushed his attacker, that's how fast we defend our own. TPF defends it's own, no questions, no mercy, in the end it's all for one till the bitter end. Our alliance is centered on trust, that's just how we roll

How about some more proof:

warproof2.jpg

Less than 3 hours later and he's in enough trouble he'll soon be in reroll land.

Roll with us and this is how we'd roll for YOU.

Join TPF.

I concur

And our Building guide is BOMB! Oh yeah and we have so many alliances no matter where you are at we will protect you. Buffalo Sabres was begging for peace haha 5 of our nations attacked him. Trust me you won't regret coming to TPF!!

Why, thank you -_-

Watch TPF rise :P

The Phoenix Federation has just about the finest nation-building program in all of TE.

TPF currently has nations ranked 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th in the top ten. We've had as many as five there, and these nations would be even higher if they weren't keeping very high warchests on hand at all times. We have 12 nations in the top 50, more than any other alliance. Again, if our people wanted to spend their warchests strictly on nation strength, they'd be a lot more, as several other nations are very close.

We are elite.

Don't you want to be?

The Phoenix Federation has just about the finest nation-building program in all of TE.

TPF currently has nations ranked 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th in the top ten.

Let's update this, we now have SIX of the top ten:

Second, third, fourth, fifth, seventh and eighth.

We also have 18 of the top 50, with others on the cusp.

Sound like fun to you?

Join TPF!

Let's update this, we now have SIX of the top ten:

Second, third, fourth, fifth, seventh and eighth.

Could you please save some space for our nations? :huh:

o/ TPF!

• 2 weeks later...
Join TPF.

im i regret meeting most of your gov the only ones i liked was dealmaster, dogbite and BG and also i didnt find it fun where i was not in the members like everyone else because you put me in the alliance dunce. but i am prepared to put that behind me and re join :) Edited by Mr Cotgreave

im i regret meeting most of your gov the only ones i liked was dealmaster, dogbite and BG and also i didnt find it fun where i was not in the members like everyone else because you put me in the alliance dunce. but i am prepared to put that behind me and re join :)

Your typing skills leave quite a bit to be desired. Also, I have no doubt TPF is glad to be through with you and will laugh at any attempts to rejoin. But good luck with that.