The Phoenix Federation

im i regret meeting most of your gov the only ones i liked was dealmaster, dogbite and BG and also i didnt find it fun where i was not in the members like everyone else because you put me in the alliance dunce. but i am prepared to put that behind me and re join :)

Prepare all you want. Request Denied :lol1:

Your typing skills leave quite a bit to be desired. Also, I have no doubt TPF is glad to be through with you and will laugh at any attempts to rejoin. But good luck with that.

Right you are Tibs... Thanks for the new signature. :D

• 1 month later...

TPF is currently ranked as the #2 alliance in all of TE and on the rise. According to the Cyber Nations Awards page we had the biggest alliance gain over the last 7 days in all of TE. This is an area where we generally excel and continue to excel. We build our nations well and we fight like champions from top to bottom - our Overlord Burning Glory is currently the TE leader in total casualties. Our members are helpful and cool, and can be counted on to keep your nation safe and sound - as long as you do the same for us.

Please check us out at our forums located here: http://tpfte.info/index.php

Or on Coldfront in: #TPF-TE

Dominance and Excellence.

Edited by ClashPoint

• 2 weeks later...

We have this affirmation from a member at our own forums, on why he loves TPF:

I got attacked last night by someone called Bombebomb. He got triple teamed within 45 minutes and he was completely crushed before I even realised that I was under attack.

Great work guys!

In the first few posts in this thread I and others posted screen shots of TPF defensive wars. Nothing has changed. In TPF you will be protected to the highest level possible and given the chance to grow and succeed. You fight for us - we fight for you. So say we all.

As someone who is new to TPF, I have found that it has a welcoming atmosphere and an efficient military. What more could one ask for from a tournament edition alliance?

Having been on the receiving end (Judgement war 2 and King of the Hill war, round 3) and having been protected by TPF (real FAN, round 5 and round 6) I will second that with confidence and facts to back it. Very few alliances can compare with TPF militarily (TPF is in the top 3 militarily on Planet Steve) and none can even come close to how TPF looks after their own. When I was protected by them I got raided and they were all over my assailant before I even got online and knew I was hit.. I would highly recommend TPF for any new nation and I would like to really thank TPF for all they did for me/my nation. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome to Round 10! As the Phoenix of Recruitment Affairs I would like to invite you to join us at The Phoenix Federation.

Whether you're new to the game or the most experienced player, I'm sure you know alliances are key to the domination of tournament edition. With no alliance, you just become a giant flaming war target. TE is all about war & building your nation, and un-aligned nations are quickly used as tech farms and destroyed.

So, you can chose any alliance, but I'd like to convince you to join The Phoenix Federation. Every round we are one of the largest & most powerful alliances in the game. We are a strong, fun community and we always protect each. We always have senators on the white team senate and, as most of our nations are white, can offer you a large pool of resources from which to chose.

Within the alliance you will find unbeatable nation building guides, trade circles & a full training program. If you would like to join feel free to contact me with any questions.

I love this alliance. Feel free to message me in game and let me persuade you why you will too.

Wasteland
Phoenix of Recruitment

http://tpfte.info

Edited by Hunger

Last session, a TPF finished second in the flag test, and another finished first in the casualties listings.

The best combination of war and building in all of TE.

Soldiers die. Infra glows.
Glory echoes Eternal.

o/ TPF

My first round, had the best trade circle within hours of the first day. Amazing build guide (I'm in the top 2 percent even after I biffed it up a bit) My only complaint is all the defense slot attacks are taken within minutes.