Bi-Daily Server Update

I don't really agree that it's an outrage, but I'd love to see 12 hourly updates. Keeps things fast paced and really does make it a 'Tournament' as you would need to be a bit more dedicated to be successful.

The rounds could be set to go for 45 days (90 updates like before), which solves the current '7 days is too long for wars with only 60 day rounds' problem.

It'd be too chaotic.

Gotta remember that we all have lives too and need the chance to not always be checking in on our nations at 12 hour updates if we do end up doing well.

24 hour updates are best for real world applications, however... there are still changes that need to be made.

And if the updates get doubled, then some of the modifications to give us increased collections and cheaper stuff need to go. TE is not about building up to 30k the quickest.

It'd be too chaotic.

Gotta remember that we all have lives too and need the chance to not always be checking in on our nations at 12 hour updates if we do end up doing well.

24 hour updates are best for real world applications, however... there are still changes that need to be made.

And if the updates get doubled, then some of the modifications to give us increased collections and cheaper stuff need to go. TE is not about building up to 30k the quickest.

Technically, yes it is :D

30 minute update, anyone? (I had to say it. :P )

I would like to see this, to be honest,

That would bring a whole new meaning to the word Anarchy. And us tax payers complain about taxes I'd hate for you to be our prime minister/president. :P