UAS Collapses; States vote.

Arkantos

The UAS government has collapsed due to disagreements between states on the current war. Every State has voted on which, if any, nation to join. Here are the results:

Ohio-Tennessee Federation

Pennsylvania- New England

West Virginia-Tennessee Federation

Virginia- Ardoria

Maryland(including the District of Columbia)- Hanseatic Protectorate, should they agree to do so.

Delaware- Hanseatic Protectorate, should they agree to do so.

OOC: I don't think Tahoe will tolerate it if a foreign nation (Hanseatic Commonwealth) holds land on the North American continent. Just sayin'. ;)

IC: We are shocked by the sudden and unexpected collapse of the UAS. But we will honor Pennsylvania's desires to join New England, and so be it. The Department of Defense authorized the occupation of the region; approximately 20,000 soldiers of the Nineteenth Division crossed into Pennsylvania, heading toward Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg.

In addition, we remind the states that we will not tolerate it if a foreign nation holds land on the North American continent (at least, not only because of Tahoe's doctrine), and we wish that they would turn over control to a local power.

OOC: EDIT: I think it should be up to him and perhaps the GM to decide this?

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Not happening. You cannot give land away if I understand correctly. The war is still ongoing. Sargun and I will be deciding what happens with the land.

OOC:Hmmm..... No. Still my land. I say what happens, or what has happened to it.

IC:

The state of Pennsylvania thanks New England for accepting them.

OOC: Jed, just a protectorate, not a part of it.

Edited by Arkantos

OOC:Hmmm..... No. Still my land. I say what happens, or what has happened to it.

IC:

The state of Pennsylvania thanks New England for accepting them.

OOC: Jed, just a protectorate, not a part of it.

OOC: Ah, you weren't really clear on that one. I assumed that when the states voted to join which nation which, I thought it meant being a part of. :unsure:

OOC: Ah, you weren't really clear on that one. I assumed that when the states voted to join which nation which, I thought it meant being a part of. :unsure:

OOC: No, the states with just the name are a part of said nation. the only ones going to be a protectorate will be Delaware and Maryland, if Sarah says yes.

OOC: I don't think Tahoe will tolerate it if a foreign nation (Hanseatic Commonwealth) holds land on the North American continent. Just sayin'. ;)

IC: We are shocked by the sudden and unexpected collapse of the UAS. But we will honor Pennsylvania's desires to join New England, and so be it. The Department of Defense authorized the occupation of the region; approximately 20,000 soldiers of the Nineteenth Division crossed into Pennsylvania, heading toward Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg.

In addition, we remind the states that we will not tolerate it if a foreign nation holds land on the North American continent (at least, not only because of Tahoe's doctrine), and we wish that they would turn over control to a local power.

OOC: EDIT: I think it should be up to him and perhaps the GM to decide this?

OOC: Jed, I wouldn't do that, I'm currently bombing that area :D

OOC: No, the states with just the name are a part of said nation. the only ones going to be a protectorate will be Delaware and Maryland, if Sarah says yes.

OOC: Ah, I see.

- Sarggy, I believe it is up to him to conduct his nation and wars, and whatnots. Sure, his actions may be...unfair, so to say, but I believe it is up to him. I think a GM should be consulted regarding this, though.

OOC: Jed, I wouldn't do that, I'm currently bombing that area :D

OOC: Hm...I sorta forgot about this. :o

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: People, just roll into his country, take what you want, done.

He is leaving CNRP, so there's no need to bicker over whether or not this OOC-motivated land-giving is valid or not.

OOC: Lynneth speaks the truth! =3

IC: Upon realizing of the fact that Pennsylvania was still under bombing by the Xaristan airforce, the Department of Defense paused the Nineteenth Division's advance and sent a classified telegram to the Xaristani government, kindly requesting them to stop bombing the region.

OOC: Sarggy, I believe it is up to him to conduct his nation and wars, and whatnots. Sure, his actions may be...unfair, so to say, but I believe it is up to him. I think a GM should be consulted regarding this, though.

OOC: Doesn't matter if he's leaving, he gave his land away because of OOC and so it's not recognized and so SMH, being the invading party, automatically owns it.

OOC: Lynneth speaks the truth! =3

IC: Upon realizing of the fact that Pennsylvania was still under bombing by the Xaristan airforce, the Department of Defense paused the Nineteenth Division's advance and sent a classified telegram to the Xaristani government, kindly requesting them to stop bombing the region.

IC:

The former UAS is now under the protection of Xaristan. All foreign forces are asked to remain out for the time being. Since we were the ones invading at the time the UAS collapsed, we will take responsibility of them for the time being.

OOC: Doesn't matter if he's leaving, he gave his land away because of OOC and so it's not recognized and so SMH, being the invading party, automatically owns it.

OOC: But still, he RPed it ICly (collapse of his nation because of the war and the like). That, and SMH will have to RP continuing the war. Like I said, we need a GM to assess the situation and decide if this is proper. We don't want an OOC fest about this.

OOC: But still, he RPed it ICly (collapse of his nation because of the war and the like). That, and SMH will have to RP continuing the war. Like I said, we need a GM to assess the situation and decide if this is proper. We don't want an OOC fest about this.

OOC: "okay I'll RP the invasion when I get back"

<locks nation>

"nevermind here have all my stuff"

He didn't RP any collapse, he just came back and said "we collapsed, had a vote and all this happened". He forgot to mention that it was in the middle of a war while he was being invaded.

OOC: Eh, he can give away the land in the legal sense. If all the nations who were given it decide to accept it its up to them to enforce that legal turn over. If you want to challenge it you will have to war all of them. I say settle it IC. :v:

Edited by iamthey

OOC: Eh, he can give away the land in the legal sense. If all the nations who were given it decide to accept it its up to them to enforce that legal turn over. If you want to challenge it you will have to war all of them. I say settle it IC. :v:

OOC: They'll have to attack me for it. It's already under my control. Troops are moving throughout the region.

*AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ARDORIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY*

Given the current state of affairs in the UAS, including but not limited to the Xaristani invasion and its dissolution, Ardoria invites representatives from Xaristan, New England, Tennessee, and the Hanseatic Commonwealth to Atlanta, Georgia to discuss how to resolve the situation in a manner that will satisfy all parties involved.

OOC: They'll have to attack me for it. It's already under my control. Troops are moving throughout the region.

OOC: Sorry for the double post.

OOC2: Not really. All you did was move stuff up I-95. You never brought them into the the UAS itself.

Given the current turmoil in the now-former UAS and the fact that Xaristan and Louisiana were (are) in a state of war with the aforementioned state, Viniland invites all concerned parties to discuss a settlement in a wholly neutral ground in Viniland.

*AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ARDORIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY*

Given the current state of affairs in the UAS, including but not limited to the Xaristani invasion and its dissolution, Ardoria invites representatives from Xaristan, New England, Tennessee, and the Hanseatic Commonwealth to Atlanta, Georgia to discuss how to resolve the situation in a manner that will satisfy all parties involved.

We will not attend. There is already a conference for all North American countries being held in Washington, D.C. You are welcome to attend that one. We will not abide by any decision made at this Georgia conference. Only North American nations are invited to the Washington conference.

OOC: Sorry for the double post.

OOC2: Not really. All you did was move stuff up I-95. You never brought them into the the UAS itself.

OOC: Yes I did. Check the war thread.

Given the current turmoil in the now-former UAS and the fact that Xaristan and Louisiana were (are) in a state of war with the aforementioned state, Viniland invites all concerned parties to discuss a settlement in a wholly neutral ground in Viniland.

There is already a conference scheduled for all American nations in Washington, D.C. You are welcome to attend.