UAS Collapses; States vote.

Arkantos

**Brisbane**

"Milady, we have received reports that the UAS has fallen into anarchy, but before their government collapsed they petitioned our nation to take control of the Delaware region of the country. Ardoria has also invited us to conferences about the recent trouble in North America."

Sarah put down the cup of tea and turned her chair away from the sun shinning through the window. "Delaware? What could we possibly do with Delaware?"

"No idea Milady, but its been promised. Shall I forward the message of your attendance of this conference."

"Isn't Xaristan still at war with the former UAS government?" The Chamberlain nodded at her words. "Well then I don't want anything to do with the area. The last thing this country needs is to be involved in another war on a continent across an ocean. In addition, that would be in violation of the Tahoe doctrine. North America can keep their affairs to themselves. I have no need for them."

"So I take it we're saying no Milady?"

"Exactly. Tell Director Egon that if he needed my permission to march into Delaware he has it, otherwise, just politely decline the invitation and tell them that they keep to themselves just as we do."

"Of course Your Ladyship."

We will not attend. There is already a conference for all North American countries being held in Washington, D.C. You are welcome to attend that one. We will not abide by any decision made at this Georgia conference. Only North American nations are invited to the Washington conference.

OOC: Yes I did. Check the war thread.

There is already a conference scheduled for all American nations in Washington, D.C. You are welcome to attend.

OOC: Too many people posting at the same time. Anyway, checked the thread it and seems fine, so no more objections OOCly form me.

OOC: I thought Washington was nuked, rebuilt and then rebombed. It should be a deep hole in the ground by now.

OOC: It was nuked during my war against Rebel Virginia, and then in this war I conventionally bombed the Capitol District mostly... the White House, Congress, Pentagon, etc. The Washington Mall was in flames. But since it was only one round of bombing, mostly aimed at demoralizing the citizens rather than destroying anything of tons of value, most of D.C. is still intact.

OOC: It was nuked during my war against Rebel Virginia, and then in this war I conventionally bombed the Capitol District mostly... the White House, Congress, Pentagon, etc. The Washington Mall was in flames. But since it was only one round of bombing, mostly aimed at demoralizing the citizens rather than destroying anything of tons of value, most of D.C. is still intact.

OOC: Okey Dokey then

IC: Hearing about all the fighting, Mikhail offers a suggestion. "Since neither Louisiana nor Xaristan actually touches UAS, why don't you give it to a responsible country in the region. We suggest either the GLS or Jersey Republic. That way, it can be more easily managed."

We second Marscury's statement. If it weren't for either of you, then North America wouldn't have to deal with yet another war.

Little misunderstanding. We didn't say that they weren't responsible (although that may be a private thought among many people), we just said that they simply don't border the land, while many other countries do. Since this whole thing is taking place in their backyards, we think that they should control it.

OOC: Okey Dokey then

IC: Hearing about all the fighting, Mikhail offers a suggestion. "Since neither Louisiana nor Xaristan actually touches UAS, why don't you give it to a responsible country in the region. We suggest either the GLS or Jersey Republic. That way, it can be more easily managed."

"Certainly not to the Great Lakes States. They have had enough problems of their own with the TUO recently, what makes you think they can manage another territory? As for the Jersey Republic, they have been silent thus far. They are certainly more than welcome to join in on the discussion with what will happen to the future of the former UAS."

We second Marscury's statement. If it weren't for either of you, then North America wouldn't have to deal with yet another war.

"We suggest that you go back and look at your history books. The UAS broke their peace treaty with Louisiana, starting this war, not the other way around. We have been roundly applauded for keeping this dangerous and wild state from unstabilizing the North American continent further, and will continue our efforts to bring peace and prosperity to the entirety of the continent in the months and years to come.

"Certainly not to the Great Lakes States. They have had enough problems of their own with the TUO recently, what makes you think they can manage another territory?

You forget, the TUO are the bumbling-fumbling idiots of the terrorist world. They are regularly beaten up by old women and resort to flinging poo at the police. I'm certain that they don't pose too much of a threat. As far as the news reports go, the GLS is progressing nicely.

You forget, the TUO are the bumbling-fumbling idiots of the terrorist world. They are regularly beaten up by old women and resort to flinging poo at the police. I'm certain that they don't pose too much of a threat. As far as the news reports go, the GLS is progressing nicely.

Even more reason why they shouldn't be trusted with new territory. A bumbling, poo flinging bunch like the TUO should have been crushed a long, long time ago. The GLS is welcome at the discussions, but in no way will they be put in charge of a territory that they had no part in liberating.

If we may interject to this argument. While Louisiana and Xaristan share no common boarder with the former states of the UAS, the people of New England do in fact share this border and all signs point to their ability to provide fair governance to the region. If the area is to be created as a protectorate then I am positive that Xaristan, Louisiana and any additional nations will have more that the resources needed to preform a successful operation. But as to sheer governance, we have absolute faith in New England and will continue to have it until they prove otherwise.

Even more reason why they shouldn't be trusted with new territory. A bumbling, poo flinging bunch like the TUO should have been crushed a long, long time ago. The GLS is welcome at the discussions, but in no way will they be put in charge of a territory that they had no part in liberating.

Hmmm, you got me there.

Our intel reveals that TUO is in a major debt of about $100 million, meaning that they won't able to continue fighting much longer. We had no interest in war nor do we have any interest in the land. We prefer if you would stop calling us weaklings.

Edited by HHAYD

Our intel reveals that TUO is in a major debt of about $100 million, meaning that they won't able to continue fighting much longer. We had no interest in war nor do we have any interest in the land. We prefer if you would stop calling us weaklings.

We have never used the word weaklings. We merely used your own, fairly public, internal struggles as a point as to why you should not be given sole control over the territory.

OOC: I am fairly certain that this falls in with the rules on not accepting a war happening. Sargun and Pravus get to do what they want with his land, since they are at war already. Those are the rules of this RP.

OOC: It is what it falls under, I just made it IC because he didn't RP any resistance so my troops just took over anyways.

OOC: I dunno how late this is, as I have no idea how far the discussions have actually gone, but I'll respond as I can.

OOC: Doesn't matter if he's leaving, he gave his land away because of OOC and so it's not recognized and so SMH, being the invading party, automatically owns it.

OOC: Can you prove it was OOC? Sorry, that's what i feel it was too, but there is no actual proof.

OOC: But still, he RPed it ICly (collapse of his nation because of the war and the like). That, and SMH will have to RP continuing the war. Like I said, we need a GM to assess the situation and decide if this is proper. We don't want an OOC fest about this.

OOC: Yes, he Rp'd it. technically voiolating no rules. But a single line for each state? If he's going away, he could at least take a little more time to do it properly.

OOC: I am fairly certain that this falls in with the rules on not accepting a war happening. Sargun and Pravus get to do what they want with his land, since they are at war already. Those are the rules of this RP.

OOC: Perhaps it does, perhaps it doesn't. It is grey area, as he never said "I refuse to fight this war."

As I said earlier, if this has all already been covered, in the conference or elsewhere, my apologies.

OOC: I dunno how late this is, as I have no idea how far the discussions have actually gone, but I'll respond as I can.

OOC: Can you prove it was OOC? Sorry, that's what i feel it was too, but there is no actual proof.

OOC: Yes, he Rp'd it. technically voiolating no rules. But a single line for each state? If he's going away, he could at least take a little more time to do it properly.

OOC: Perhaps it does, perhaps it doesn't. It is grey area, as he never said "I refuse to fight this war."

As I said earlier, if this has all already been covered, in the conference or elsewhere, my apologies.

OOC: I'm pretty sure this has been resolved unless Arkantos decides to stage an uprising or something. Last I heard he was looking at land in Europe.

OOC: I'm pretty sure this has been resolved unless Arkantos decides to stage an uprising or something. Last I heard he was looking at land in Europe.

OOC: You have heard correctly. I'm eyeing that Italian land. I don't care anything about my old land, do what you wil with it.