DoE and a DoW

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow up? Really I provide for my family. I work 6 days a week at a minimum wage job. 40 hours a week. Just so my family can make ends meet. Grow up? Maybe the jews need to grow up

Working never equates to growing up. There are many adults and teens that are highly immature, like yourself, that work.

So you are in a hospital school and still works 40 hours a day to provide for your family?

ever heard of the University of Michigan? Just sayin'.

Grow up? Really I provide for my family. I work 6 days a week at a minimum wage job. 40 hours a week. Just so my family can make ends meet. Grow up? Maybe the jews need to grow up

Right now you're really playing the victim. I think you like being a victim because it's easier for you to rebel.

What do you do?

...you have how many children at home? Do you resent your children?

Edited by Tom Litler

Using school computer, so it doesn't matter i got a comp at home.

Wait, 40 hours, 6 days a week you work and provide for your family..... but you are using a school computer!!!!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Right now you're really playing the victim here. I think you like being a victim because it's easier for you to rebel.

What do you do?

...you have how many children at home? Do you resent your children?

I have 0 children but my brother is on unemployment and he has one kid. ITs hard to make ends meet in my situation but RL does not belong in CN. I like to fight those who need to be fought. UBD screwed me over multiple times so I screwed them yesterday. I spied correctly though unlike mdnss in the MK incident

I hope my fellow Jews really don't get too shaken up over this. We're not supposed to take ourselves that seriously :P

If I thought this guy was serious, I'd be in an uproar myself, but I'm not convinced. I'm half sure this guy is a Jew himself.

I am not circumcised. I have no religion really.

The more you post, the more you feed his need for attention, the more like minded people post things like this, we as a community need to simply ignore posts like this, they will die and we can all move on.

Judging by this thread, I'm sure Flint Community College wouldn't have accepted you.

Hahaha Flint is garbage. I'm in the hospital which is also part of the University so I'm using a hospital/ school property computer. I usually live in Jackson and Allegiance Hospital sucks

I have 0 children but my brother is on unemployment and he has one kid. ITs hard to make ends meet in my situation but RL does not belong in CN. I like to fight those who need to be fought. UBD screwed me over multiple times so I screwed them yesterday. I spied correctly though unlike mdnss in the MK incident

There's not a thing wrong with what you just said and God bless you for claiming that right. But that's not what we're talking about. You can get self righteous till the cows come home. He who yells loudest and last ain't right.

What I'm telling you here is... are you willing to stop feeling the way you feel and try to work your way out of this?