Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

I was elected by the GA. Three times, in fact. Therefore, I was the best person for the job. At least, according to your own argument.

But I will cease to post in this thread. I don't much see the point.

That's exactly my point. Initially you made it sound as if he was appointed by the Chancellors which was obviously not the case. You were once appointed, twice elected. And you did a great job getting FA back up, I will never take that away from you but I won't forget the past. Maybe pointing it out here was wrong on my part; I apologize.

I'm always fascinated how some people can write a really good post, and then completely undercut themselves just for the sake of getting a backhanded comment in there.

Seriously, I thought you had a great rebuttal and found myself agreeing with you until that little bit.

Yea, I agree. That part was unnecessary

Damsky is an interesting choice as MoFA. He's highly active and will get experience quickly, and will probably serve the alliance well in many respects. But might I ask how you think putting him in this position will affect relations with Karma? Considering that he has been ZIed by VE, etc etc?

I'm just wondering because I have not heard of him before, what did Damsky do?

Wow I am doing bad things with a post with just that content.

I wish this government of MCXA much luck, as although I may not agree with you on most occasions, I do find you to be a good bunch of people.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I'm just wondering because I have not heard of him before, what did Damsky do?

Wow I am doing bad things with a post with just that content.

I wish this government of MCXA much luck, as although I may not agree with you on most occasions, I do find you to be a good bunch of people.

Damsky isn't a bad person in the slightest. The people speaking not so highly of him have dealt with him when he was a newer and less experienced player. He was expelled from VE because he couldn't hold back his itchy trigger finger. You know, like most noobs do. That said I doubt he is going to set MCXA on fire, but it will be interesting to see how he does considering his low experience. Good luck to MCXA and Mr. Damsky.

Damsky isn't a bad person in the slightest. The people speaking not so highly of him have dealt with him when he was a newer and less experienced player. He was expelled from VE because he couldn't hold back his itchy trigger finger. You know, like most noobs do. That said I doubt he is going to set MCXA on fire, but it will be interesting to see how he does considering his low experience. Good luck to MCXA and Mr. Damsky.

Thank You for the vote of confidence.

I'm glad to see MCXA is going to continue in their downward spiral.

As for you. I and the members of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance could care less of what you think, and I can sure tell you that your wrong and what you speak only portrays bitter hate. Nevertheless everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if that's yours, ill express to you my opinion; Your post is not only useless but it just goes to show some will never change...go critique your own alliance.