Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

BTW You guys have to gang up on us to win.

What would you considering ganging up on alliance number wise? Because I would love to go to the wiki and show you the amount of wars NPO has fought with that many allies against one alliance, or an even bigger number of alliances.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't have to bring our allies in, we just chose to.

I'd just like you all to find one alliance in the history of the game that can stand up to the NPO. If you can't, I'm completely correct, yes?

Edited by Judeatia

So you have no issues with him flying off the handle and hurling insults and ad-hominem attacks?

Not really, no.

I would if I respected you in the slightest, but as of right now I can't say I do. Cut down on the pity plays is the only thing I can possibly tell you at this point, it just doesn't fly.

And it's not like he's wrong. This whole thing reminds me ever so much of a elementary school bully getting caught by a teacher and getting detention.

* Aurion yawns

You're either one hell of a provocateur or the worst argumentative poster I've ever seen.

The fact that a Pacifican of all people is saying this is...well, I try to avoid generalizing because I'm too lazy to see how long you've personally been in NPO but just wow.

Edited by Aurion

[ooc] Nice personal attacks, I appreciate them.[/ooc]

Actually, we said we can move Billions. But only when we have it, not after it has been destroyed in nuclear warfare.

I'd also like to personally guarantee you that the Order will never disband because of extended warfare. If a member hasn't left by now, I sincerely doubt he/she ever will.

Grow my spine back? How about sending me some money so I can rebuild, and then declare on me mano a mano, when we are both equal. I will again guarantee that you'll be the one with the shattered nation.

Speaking of, I'm the one who stood up the largest coalition of forces ever seen and fought to the last. I guess facing insurmountable odds makes you spineless nowadays.

I'm pretty sure being in peace mode for two weeks will keep the money up.

Good, dont disband, be the next FAN its more than Irony. Its almost like.... Karma.

Please, I fought my fair share of wars and ate nukes as well as falsy accused and watched my friends fall as well as paid reps to the like of you. Your turn.

Actually, I believe this is the ONLY time you did that. You've done it to others, including me, a fair amount of times.

Mykep is hardly the only person utterly disgusted by this pathetic attempt at a pity play.

Hi, Mykep, nice to meet you. Coffee?

So you have no issues with him flying off the handle and hurling insults and ad-hominem attacks?

I could go worse. You're lucky my pants are off. It cools me down.

I'd just like you all to find one alliance in the history of the game that can stand up to the NPO. If you can't, I'm completely correct, yes?

The former GPA (Before you rolled them) against NPO at it's peak, one on one. GPA would win.

You certainly had to bring your allies in on that one.

Edited by Nintenderek

Relevant TOS:

You agree not to attempt to sell or profit from any such content or information via private exchanges without administrative consent. Such private exchanges that are forbidden include nation selling, giving away accounts

Notice I said ask for permission

Then by all means, ask it.

What do you mean "stand up to the NPO" ? I mean right now there are multiple alliances who are more than double the NPO's NS. Do they count?

Christ, I could go look at the NPO's war history and name all the curbstomps your alliance has lead.

And just to name a few:

-GATO-1V War

-VietFAN

-VietFAN II

-Woodstock Massacre

-CIS-1V war

I think GOONS or FAN at their respective peaks could have beat you 1v1.

I think GOONS or FAN at their respective peaks could have beat you 1v1.

GPA ould have beaten them 1 on 1.

Forever a Kuru POW :wub:

Shh.

They aren't supposed to know that. :mellow:

They dont matter. I'm here for the thrills.

Shame on you, Karma. Shame on you.

If you wanted to destroy the NPO with ridiculousness at least cut the !@#$%^&* and say it. And cut the dramatic laments of past wrongs, its pathetic. Get over it. If it was so horrible at the time you should have stood up then, not now, like cowards, when you outnumber them by 30 to 1.

Yes, you who attack the NPO now are cowards. Prove to me on an individual basis that you have always resisted the NPO and I will repeal the insult for your particular case. But I doubt that that applies to very many of you.

To those of you within the Karma alliances who maintain your honor, call for an end to this, apparently you're the only ones who can exert influence on your leaders.

@Moo - its about time we've heard something out of the NPO.

But by that logic then he IS scum. And by me calling him scum makes me scum, but only scum to me because if anyone else calls me scum they become scum and... :psyduck:

We are all scum. Just some of us rise to the top, while others stick to the side.

Oh man that was lame.

Your strength came from your position, so did your numbers. What you're talking about is an impossibility, standing up to the NPO always implied standing up to your allies as well - and any alliance that could have stood up to you through history was brought down by you and your friends. You didn't remain #1 for so long by taking alliances down one on one.

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. I removed the quote and post.

That doesn't answer my point. Someone said that nobody could take NPO by their selves and that NPO just chose to bring in allies. Who would win 1 on 1, GPA at it's peak, or NPO at it's peak?

I think we all know the answer.

If you wanted to destroy the NPO with ridiculousness at least cut the !@#$%^&* and say it. And cut the dramatic laments of past wrongs, its pathetic. Get over it. If it was so horrible at the time you should have stood up then, not now, like cowards, when you outnumber them by 30 to 1.

Yes, you who attack the NPO now are cowards. Prove to me on an individual basis that you have always resisted the NPO and I will repeal the insult for your particular case. But I doubt that that applies to very many of you.

To those of you within the Karma alliances who maintain your honor, call for an end to this, apparently you're the only ones who can exert influence on your leaders.

What goes around comes around, buddy. Quit your crying about how unfair the NPO is being treated and look at how they treated others.

I hear you guys an move MILLIONS

Incorrect. The NPO can move billions.

Lets see, it has to include caramel, so the next question is. Nuts or no nuts?

Probably.

Here since we are doing things unprecidented.

I could ask for permission to give my account away as part of the terms. I have 1billion worth of wonders alone.

I petition for a old term to be included to these surrender terms, the decommission of factories and all wonders.

If Karma's goal was to destroy the NPO they wouldn't have bothered to offer terms. The NPO launched this war and many others, they are getting what they deserve.