Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I don't want to search for it, but it clearly showed at the end, and I think this is an exact quote about 2 dozen lines from the end: "We cannot stay long. Accept the terms or leave." And they had gotten to the second term, and NPO had accepted both.

I believe that was in reference to a third or fourth term? If you'd like to prove me wrong then by all means. I'm willing to stake a few hundred tech or a couple thousand infra on it if it would make you happy; I'm quite confident you're mistaken in this.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I was trying to "get at"? My post had no other meanings then my opinion.

Alright seriously this argument needs to go to PM's or stop, because it's just stupid tbh. Don't let a misunderstanding mushroom into something bad.

Japan drew the US in World War II with an aggressive attack. = NPO drawing Karma into a war with an aggressive attack. Both Japan and NPO started the war, Japan got nuked and so has NPO. Now you must pay as Japan did. Luckily we arnt taking your Emperor and women away.

Any approximate date on when this will happen? Can't be long now with the heinous increase in reps.

Stumpy 2 NPO 1 haha

Japan drew the US in World War II with an aggressive attack. = NPO drawing Karma into a war with an aggressive attack. Both Japan and NPO started the war, Japan got nuked and so has NPO. Now you must pay as Japan did. Luckily we arnt taking your Emperor and women away.

What does Japan have to do with CN? Anyways, this whole "Karma campaign" was begun a long time before our attack on OV.

I believe that was in reference to a third or fourth term? If you'd like to prove me wrong then by all means. I'm willing to stake a few hundred tech or a couple thousand infra on it if it would make you happy; I'm quite confident you're mistaken in this.

Either way, I firmly remember that the Karma guy presented a few terms, Moo argued with them but accepted them, and then the Karma guy left before presenting the other terms. :blink:

What does Japan have to do with CN? Anyways, this whole "Karma campaign" was begun a long time before our attack on OV.

It did? Boy, sure was stupid of you to attack OV then, given that the entirety of CN was already arrayed against you. Glad my emperor isn't that dumb.

Either way, I firmly remember that the Karma guy presented a few terms, Moo argued with them but accepted them, and then the Karma guy left before presenting the other terms. :blink:

Ah, yes, as I mentioned before the karma guy (again, I think it was Archon?) left because NPO was sending it's nations into peace mode during the negotiations, which was taken as a sign of bad faith.

All this thread has proven is that Karma is not interested in peace, but has been forced to pursue it by public pressure.

They have therefore devised a set of peace terms that will not result in peace whether they are accepted or not.

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

remember all the alliances in karma help doing that?

It did? Boy, sure was stupid of you to attack OV then, given that the entirety of CN was already arrayed against you. Glad my emperor isn't that dumb.

i was gunna say that -_-

Ah, yes, as I mentioned before the karma guy (again, I think it was Archon?) left because NPO was sending it's nations into peace mode during the negotiations, which was taken as a sign of bad faith.

Who knew peace mode was such an aggressive, provocative move? :rolleyes:

Not to get sidetracked on the OP's purpose here, but I'm sure most alliance gov's wouldn't expect their allies to jump ship like you were the Titanic. (and then jump back on the Titanic, changing your decision after someone criticized your cojones :P)

Terms need more Viceroys, less of their current government, and more reps.

You should be happy with the terms. The whole tech payments coming only from those with over 1k tech is silly though.

I don't remember that, but if NPO nations went into peace mode, so what? Most would be doing it on their own decision is my guess.

You should be happy with the terms. The whole tech payments coming only from those with over 1k tech is silly though.

Anyone under 1k tech is probably bill-locked anyways :lol1:

Not to get sidetracked on the OP's purpose here, but I'm sure most alliance gov's wouldn't expect their allies to jump ship like you were the Titanic. (and then jump back on the Titanic, changing your decision after someone criticized your cojones :P)

That speaks more to your choice in allies than most anything else. :mellow:

If we're punishing people for their past agressions lets go.

Their are quite a few people in Karma that are in charge for actions that are just as bad as those by Moo.

On 29 May, Emperor Ivan Moldavi offered the NAAC peace on the grounds that they pay $1,000,000,000 reparations to the NPO, and that separate NAAC nations take an oath of fidelity to the NPO.

Hmm?

Edited by Mr Damsky

Who exactly does all of this hurt? I am a member. I don't feel unloved by the IOs. I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

We both know you are not just an ordinary member kristo. You were one of the fastest rising members.

Now, there is a bit of hypocrisy to all of this. Are these terms just over OV or is it for the entire past of the NPO? If it is just over the OV incident which would be a good explanation of why many other alliances got white peace for just adhering to their treaties then these surrender terms are extremely harsh and overly so.

If this is about the entire history of the NPO then there is extreme hypocrisy going on as many of those who agreed to those terms stood by NPO for many of it's acts of oppression and some alliances that got very light terms were part of that too. In the end this judgement is an emotional one.

I hope you guys in the NPO are able to make it out of this. Never wanted to see you guys perish but I do wish to see you guys change. Maybe after all this you will see how loyal your members have truly been and you will treat them a little better and not use "Opsec" so much because you won't need to. You will be freed from this pursuit.

I don't remember that, but if NPO nations went into peace mode, so what? Most would be doing it on their own decision is my guess.

Remember that this is before the bulk of the war broke out. By putting nations in peace mode NPO was preventing them, potentially, from taking any damage in the war that could come. Our negotiators felt that they then had no choice but to stop them from entering by the only method available: declaring war. Once war was declared there were a whole host of new parties that would have to be consulted about terms, the bulk of whom likely would nto want to grant them because we're cutthroat %$^#*!@s like that.

That speaks more to your choice in allies than most anything else. :mellow:

Idk IRON for example was considered a solid ally to us (or at least I thought so, I can't speak for the respective gov).

That's certainly an interesting position to take.

A stupid one, sure, considering you know... organized alliance at war, orders regarding peace mode or not and all. But an interesting one nonetheless.

Any approximate date on when this will happen? Can't be long now with the heinous increase in reps.

Your alliance already got super light terms, go away troll. They just need to accept the terms, take it on the chin and stop whining.

I was making a correlation between RL wars and CN wars. Real life history/lessons can be brought to this game, I guess it was over your head.