MHA Apologizes to Jack Diorno

crushtania

Orrite Jack Diorno, the MHA would like to apologize to you now. We did some nasty thing to you back in the day, I wasn't even there when it happened but please accept this cake.

Cake-band.jpg

In return for this deluxe™ apology, Jack promises to keep on making Crushtania and Blepo comics for MHA.

o/ Athens

o/ MHA

Signed,

Crushtania, Triumvir of MHA

EDIT: I'm also apologizing to Dave93 as well because he wants one too, even though he doesn't make mint comics for MHA

Edited by Crushtania

lol when did that happen and where was I?

um i dunno, MHA was our protectorate i think so yeah

Im not sure what the apology is for, but knowing Jack and Dave, Im sure they are not deserving of one. Down with their bullying ways!

JACK! hes on to us,

lets get out of here!

lol when did that happen and where was I?

It was back in November, when UA was a MHA protectorate. They tried to impeach the JacktheGreat, but messed up.

Edited by Blepo

These sorts of announcements annoy me because if you're not intent on publicizing the reasons for why you're apologizing, you should not be doing so publicly in the first place.

They did that. Look up a couple posts.

edit: >_< post =/=page

Edited by Rey the Great

These sorts of announcements annoy me because if you're not intent on publicizing the reasons for why you're apologizing, you should not be doing so publicly in the first place.

No seriously. We forgot why. But now we remember. 'Sall good mate

They did that. Look up a couple posts.

edit: >_< post =/=page

Understood; I found it.

I guess just to throw a comment in here pertaining to the actual topic: Jack's not a bad guy. Pretty good with graphics and helpful.

MHA publicly sentenced me to ZI last November, through my sekrit plans i got Crushtania to infiltrate MHA and months later.. SUCCESS! I got an apology.

Let that be a lesson to you all.

MHA publicly sentenced me to ZI last November, through my sekrit plans i got Crushtania to infiltrate MHA and months later.. SUCCESS! I got an apology.

Let that be a lesson to you all.

The lesson that you can never be trusted and Dave very rarely? I already had that down. :P