Declaration of Existence

It's good to see that you have gotten this up King Daniel. I'm proud of you.

I hope that I taught you enough while you were in FUCN. By the way, have you gotten a protectorate?

For everyone else: King Daniel proved to me while he was in FUCN that he's not just some racist southerner. He just likes the way the South was run.

OOC: That was political and large-scale tactics. I meant just the battles. Most of the CSA generals were more experienced than the USA generals, and the South lost less men in most (not all) battles. Now I'll stop before I get warned or pinned as a confederate sympathizer.

OOC: OOOOOOOOOhhhh! haha :lol1: Sorry 'bout that; I agree with you on that. I was surfing around the other day coincidentally and found some websites which completely revisionize the war. Robert E. Lee was the f'ing man :D

For everyone else: King Daniel proved to me while he was in FUCN that he's not just some racist southerner. He just likes the way the South was run.

This is good to see, I don't like having problems with people. Good luck Daniel.

OOC: OOOOOOOOOhhhh! haha :lol1: Sorry 'bout that; I agree with you on that. I was surfing around the other day coincidentally and found some websites which completely revisionize the war. Robert E. Lee was the f'ing man :D

OOC: Look in a textbook, flip to the antebellum years, and you'll find some real revisionism.

Good theme, Danny, but please remember your grammar.

Interesting theme, hopefully you don't get stupidly rolled for having a "racist" theme when IMHO The Confederacy as a theme is by no means racist; it's proud of being from Dixie.

Good luck to you guys!

Edited by Ivan V