Dragon Empire: The Imperial Congress and its daily actions.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khmer Empire provocations

The Khmer Empire accused the Dragon Empire of having committed a massacre in a village close to DE borders. Without waiting for proper investigation Khmer Empire decided to launch aggressive deployments supported by Pax Pacis.

To solve the issue in a diplomatic and cordial manner, Kingdom of Cochin had sent a 10 member diplomatic mission headed by Brig. Gen. Anthony Koithara of Royal Cochin Army.

At the subsequent diplomatic session Brig. Gen. Koithara successfully rebutted allegations laid out by Hun Sen and then treacherously the unarmed diplomatic mission were murdered by Khmer Empire claiming that they were carrying weapons. Following well established guidelines pertaining to diplomacy in hostile regions the mission was unarmed and thus the allegations are false.

Since General was in contact with RCDF General Staff and the other members of the mission were in contact with the aircraft which had brought them to the nation the information got out.

Murder of diplomats is a casus belli. Kingdom of Cochin calls for the declaration of total war upon Khmer Empire until they surrender and agrees to regime change. If total war results we propose that the territory be made into a protectorate.

The transcripts of the negotiation and subsequent mayhem can be reamed from this document.

"Time to activate the treaty webs. Pax Pacis has been preparing for a war for all to long. Now we know why. As for Khmer. I do not know what they're up to, until they act aggressively militarily we should respond with diplomacy. I know they killed our diplomats, but what we should ask for is to have those who made that decision held accountable first. War is the last resort.. always."

The Dragon Empire has been moved into full alert: DEFCON 1.

All possible military forces are being mobilized as we speak. Out of the Empire's full military, one million soldiers will be armed and supplied for a counter-attack and the remaining troops shall remain within their respective nations (proportionally divided) and man their defensive positions.

Out of the Empire's 182 fighter squadrons, 140 of these will be relocated to bases within striking distance of the border and 40 shall be kept in reserve. Those 140 squadrons will immediately begin defensive maneuvers over Empire airspace. Andonia's 14 fighters and 7 bombers will also participate along the periphery of combat. The Empire's 38 bombers squadrons are currently being relocated within striking distance of the border and will begin bombing forces that enter Empire territory.

Dragon Empire members, war has been declared on us and we shall all heed the call for defense. I will be relaying this information to the Dragon Bloc, and they will be defending the Empire via treaty.

As Joint Chief of Staff, the Melvin Republic will reveal a tentative battleplan as soon as it is divised.

OOC: Edited, dropped a million soldiers.

Edited by sir jesus

"Time to activate the treaty webs. Pax Pacis has been preparing for a war for all to long. Now we know why. As for Khmer. I do not know what they're up to, until they act aggressively militarily we should respond with diplomacy. I know they killed our diplomats, but what we should ask for is to have those who made that decision held accountable first. War is the last resort.. always."

I completely disagree, these actions are totally unacceptable and I believe we should respond with toal and complete military force. War has been declared, now is not the time to !@#$%foot around and try to play the blame game. Let's unseat these fools by taking their capital and showing the Dragon Empire will not be pushed around by false allegations.

We remind the Dragon empire that though it may be a losing battle, we will defend Pax Pacis' Sovereign soil. However, we also remind you that we will not be protecting any forces that step so much as one foot outside their domain.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

The recon images of Pax Pacis crossing the Imperial Border are shown to the Promised Land delegagion. "Are you a member of Pax Hanseatique? If so.. then these require you to declare in our defense. You have to do something about Pax Pacis by treaty."

"Actually, we are not. We only signed the second level of that document. But we are obligated to defend Pax Pacis through their status as our protectorate. We re-iterate, feel free to annihilate any invading forces."

"Reports from the front indicate they have been properly repelled. Promised Land.. as your protectorate, we compel you, based on reason, to act as arbitrator for bringing peace to this region between the DE and your protectorate. We are no threat to them.. but they are a threat to us. We assume this is a state of affairs you nor we would like to see continue."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"We wish to note that if a second incursion does occur we will be forced to act in a more violent manner. This is something we do not want to do. The Empire is not a punching bag for states not willing to exercise diplomatic reason. We feel you understand that and know that we must defend our people. We hope you will rescind their protectorate status if a second attack occurs."

The Empire finance office comes back with the current list of losses from the defensive actions against Pax Pacis.. down to the last ball bearing and life insurance redemption costs on soldiers. Anthony Davis sighed.

"In your negotiations, note that reparations for the costs of the conflict they have initiated will be a mandatory reparation. They are being accounted for down to ball bearings and the cost of redeeming life insurance policies of the stricken." Davis noted.

President Landry sent a message to Anthony Davis:

"I really do not like us sitting on our butts while we are insulted. That border was mostly manned by Republicans, and I've got a lot of angry messages and bloggers to deal with. They, and myself, are not satisfied with this diplomatic positioning. We need to set an example, I CANNOT have my citizens dying on the whim of our neighbors. Unless you can come up with a better plan or reason or something I will be pressing for total war."

President Landry sent a message to Anthony Davis:

"I really do not like us sitting on our butts while we are insulted. That border was mostly manned by Republicans, and I've got a lot of angry messages and bloggers to deal with. They, and myself, are not satisfied with this diplomatic positioning. We need to set an example, I CANNOT have my citizens dying on the whim of our neighbors. Unless you can come up with a better plan or reason or something I will be pressing for total war."

"If you do such a thing without another attack from Pax Pacis, Promised Land will have no choice but to intervene...on their side."

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

"If you do such a thing without another attack from Pax Pacis, Promised Land will have no choice but to intervene...on their side."

ooc: you can not have read that message.

ic: What exactly are you speaking about? Do what such thing?