Dragon Empire: The Imperial Congress and its daily actions.

Lutai, you are more than welcome to assist us in our humanitarian projects. However, if you want to be an integrated member in decision-making in things like this, you should consider joining the Dragon Empire. You will automatically be a member of legislature and will have a voice in the last Empire of the world.

OOC:oh lol sorry about that i figured sense i was in the DB i would be able to vote my bad

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:oh lol sorry about that i figured sense i was in the DB i would be able to vote my bad

OOC: nope. DB is the bloc, DE is nation in it. Though since they are a merger they only count as one nation in the bloc :lol1:

Edited by Tahsir Re

Due to internal politics and external conflicts, the Northeast People's Republic would wish to secede from the Dragon Empire at this time. We hope to maintain positive relations with the Empire and the Bloc, and to preserve the MDP with the Bloc. We are sorry to see this happen, but we feel it cannot be avoided.

The NPR was never a part of the Dragon Bloc. We have a MDP with the Bloc however, and hope that it will continue to be respected by both sides. The NPR would like to affirm that we will cooperate with the Dragon Empire, and that East Asian stability is in our interests as well.

Given our need for secure buffer states capable of supporting themselves and the foolishness of invading said states at the potential cost of invoking the wrath of the international community, Dragonisia moves that we provide a 1 billion dollar economic aid package to Palintine from the treasury reserves to help them stabilize their military and provide for their defense. This would ensure our eastern borders do not become occupied by less favored governments and guarantee our security given their reliance on our fudning for their army. We propose this funding be transferred immediately upon the approval of this bill.

Proposed by: Maelstrom Vortex

Acting as: Member of Legislature representing Dragonisia

We obviously vote yes to this bill.

"We have nothing against this Migration, but we would call for a vote. Do we allow the migration of the Lu people, forcibly relocated Han Chinese to return to their homeland in the DE Protectorate in North China in exchange for them surrendering their current holdings to the Cochin protectorate region?"

The Hansea Pact Bill.

Very simple. Do we want to join the Hansea Pact?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1644882

There are three levels.

THere are 4 possible votes.

Legislators should state if they would like to:

Vote not to join.

Vote to join at level 1.

Vote to join at level 2.

or Vote to join at level 3.

Voting for joining at a higher level will automatically including join at the lower 2 levels of the treaty.

I vote we join at level 3 and join all 3 treaties for Dragonisia.

"We have nothing against this Migration, but we would call for a vote. Do we allow the migration of the Lu people, forcibly relocated Han Chinese to return to their homeland in the DE Protectorate in North China in exchange for them surrendering their current holdings to the Cochin protectorate region?"

We have no objection to this.

Re:The Hansea Pact Bill.

We vote for joining the Pact at Level Three.