Kronos Question and Answer Session

enderland

Feel free to make whatever lame joke you want based on our alliance name and the fact that we have not had a Q/A session yet. Some possible starting points are - "It's time," "Time for a Q/A," "Time for XXXX," or "Time to Move Onto the Next Section of the OP." None of these are trademarked so go ahead and use them as starting points or blatantly copy them for all I care.

Moving right along, into some random facts:

• Umbrella is super cool
  • We have our own in-game flag (Custom 59, props to DeCaelo)
  • We DoEd on on April 8th
  • Today's date is June 07, 2009
  • I could never be a member of NPO because I don't believe in flying in-game flags
  • Forums are here - drop by
  • #kronos
  • We DoWed both GGA and Valhalla two weeks after creation
  • Wolverine loves Tryp/me (</3)
  • PI() = 3.14
  • MoADPs with Umbrella and Athens
  • Heracles doesn't like how I say MoADP
  • It's currently raining.

Should be some good facts that are mostly random, though I fear the randomness happened to put a lot of useful information about Kronos into the list. Might have to fix that as it seems that a random number generator (like tryp's SDI) should be more consistently random. Alas, now that we have taken care of that I have meticulously compiled a list of valuable links for your viewing pleasure.

Current Government

Charter

Should be obvious what this is since you looked at Custom 59 above (right?!)

Kronosflagdark.jpg

This is however a Question/Answer session so your participation in asking questions would be greatly encouraged. Ask whatever you want.

Cheers.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot this random fact

karthikking was Kronos's first diplomat

Also

BL NV>>>>Kronos>>>>>>>>TOP

I will have to check the random generator again. As I said before it was malfunctioning, it could have been that subroutine was missing.

When will Ender stop highlighting me? :/

brb sending ROFLCOPTERS to highlight your nation

What is your opion about me?

Good guy, can't put the right alliance apparently :|

[21:11] <%EmperorOfCheese> Enderland

[21:12] <%EmperorOfCheese> Why did Kronos accept you? That's obviously a bad move.

[21:12] <%EmperorOfCheese> There's my question.

This is classified information. Twenty spies were lost in this operation and your identify has now been revealed.

"Better" is the lead single off of Plumb's fourth studio album, Chaotic Resolve. The song reached the #1 position on the US Christian Charts. The single is available digitally.

... Whoa... Someone else knows who Plumb is. Fantastic. ^^d *cues it up on his PSP playlist*

They're one of my favorite bands, and Chaotic Resolve brought them back to the edgy stuff that was on their first album. I prefer 'Good Behavior' and 'Motion', though. ;)

- Is it MDoAP or MoADP?

- Opinions on the following alliances: MK, Grämlins, Valhalla, TOP, NPO, GGA, FK, Invicta, ODN, FOK.

- Where do you see yourselves in 1 month? 6 months? A year?

- If you could recruit 3 members from any alliance, who and why?

Edited by potato

What do you think about me?

Am I an honorary member of Kronos?

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

You are persistant :P

I will leave the remainder to DeCaelo as he would be the most qualified individual to answer.

How holy are you on a scale running from Too Cool For School to Holier Than Thou?

I'm not in school right now, so most def too coo fo schoo yo.

... Whoa... Someone else knows who Plumb is. Fantastic. ^^d *cues it up on his PSP playlist*

They're one of my favorite bands, and Chaotic Resolve brought them back to the edgy stuff that was on their first album. I prefer 'Good Behavior' and 'Motion', though. ;)

I didn't think anyone knew who Plumb was. Thank you CN forums. I am not alone anymore.