KoTC and WOLF Merge

Short, sweet and to the point...

Declaration of Merge between The Warriors of the Last Federation and The Keepers of The Covenant

Newplanetflag2.jpgwolf.jpg

Preamble: In order to construct a stronger alliance and benefit all who are involved...

I. Sovereignty

i. All participating members must change their AA from "Warriors of the Last Federation" to "Keepers of The Covenant".

ii. All participating members will henceforth be known and treated as members of KoTC. This includes all benefits of protection, and all debts being transferred to debits of the KoTC treasury.

iii. The WOLF AA is hereby under the protection of KoTC for a 48 transfer period. All attacks on WOLF nations will be an attack on KoTC.

II. Structure

i. The High Council of Prophets shall not be subject to change because of this merge.

ii. The current government of WOLF dissolves and the members choose if they wish to run for office in KoTC

iii. The emperor of WOLF is granted a temporary position in the KoTC government while it reforms.

Signed for KoTC:

kenai, Prophet of Mercy

Lenahan, Prophet of Truth

EmperorDhruv, Prophet of Regret

Sign for WOLF:

A Lone Stranger, Emperor of WOLF

Just letting everyone know.

Congratulations, although I do not get how this benefits WOLF much more than it benefits you.

I had high hopes for WOLF, but it ended up being me the only one working to make WOLF something besides a small alliance. I decided then that I was sick of being in debt for the people in my alliance and having to do everything by myself, so I made plans to merger with another alliance.

It benefits us both. Although the members of WOLF were incompetent when it came to benefiting WOLF financially, they were still fierce fighters. :)

I had high hopes for WOLF, but it ended up being me the only one working to make WOLF something besides a small alliance. I decided then that I was sick of being in debt for the people in my alliance and having to do everything by myself, so I made plans to merger with another alliance.

It benefits us both. Although the members of WOLF were incompetent when it came to benefiting WOLF financially, they were still fierce fighters. :)

In that case congrats, and a shame it didn't work out for you.